Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is ISIS really defeated ? ( Brides education center)

tumblr_oaxs7i5IWS1ul8xvko1_1280.jpg

Oh.
Perfect was to give a back whipping. From the movie "The Stoning" Very sad movie but I did love this scene. A bit to short.

whipping yeee!

i had figured a pre cross experience since i was a youg girl :D
The scene should be the most embarrassing and humiliating possible, like being caught at night in my own bed, wearing only a nightgown, hurled in the street, with a lot of turmoil, so that the neighborhood wake up, an everyone can se you being dragged, and everyone can se when the guards rip your gown of, and you are topless and exposes, even the gui who was stalking you, and who want se you naked in his perverse dream.
for the next days, during the daytime i will be tortured, and abused, naked, in the courtyard of the guards adjacent to the square, so everyone can se my mysery and my naked body.
Whippings, tied between two pillars, so my nude front is exposed to everyone to see, i will be whipped on my back, from shoulders to waist, like the ancient metod, until iwas exausted.
But whippings are not the only torment, the torturers would close my ankles in a pillory, my hands still tied overhead, so i can't cover any part of my body, i will be sitting with my naked ass on a stool full of sharpened dowel, then they will hit the soles of my bare feet with canes and whips, then thewy will cover my soles with salt and let goat lick it of.
they will let me walk barefoot on broken glass and thorn, or they will roll my nyde body on it.
during the night i will be put in a cage, a cilindrical one, i can only stand, with my hand overhead, and the cage hanging in the square.
Everione will se my torments, everione will se my nude body.
The day of the cross i will be marched, nude, with the crossbeam over my shoulders, in front of everyone, barefoot, with tortured soles on the sharp stones, marching under the whip.
Bleater, this is EXACTLY what i want in a pre-crucifixion!

whipping yeee!

i had figured a pre cross experience since i was a youg girl :D
The scene should be the most embarrassing and humiliating possible, like being caught at night in my own bed, wearing only a nightgown, hurled in the street, with a lot of turmoil, so that the neighborhood wake up, an everyone can se you being dragged, and everyone can se when the guards rip your gown of, and you are topless and exposes, even the gui who was stalking you, and who want se you naked in his perverse dream.
for the next days, during the daytime i will be tortured, and abused, naked, in the courtyard of the guards adjacent to the square, so everyone can se my mysery and my naked body.
Whippings, tied between two pillars, so my nude front is exposed to everyone to see, i will be whipped on my back, from shoulders to waist, like the ancient metod, until iwas exausted.
But whippings are not the only torment, the torturers would close my ankles in a pillory, my hands still tied overhead, so i can't cover any part of my body, i will be sitting with my naked ass on a stool full of sharpened dowel, then they will hit the soles of my bare feet with canes and whips, then thewy will cover my soles with salt and let goat lick it of.
they will let me walk barefoot on broken glass and thorn, or they will roll my nyde body on it.
during the night i will be put in a cage, a cilindrical one, i can only stand, with my hand overhead, and the cage hanging in the square.
Everione will se my torments, everione will se my nude body.
The day of the cross i will be marched, nude, with the crossbeam over my shoulders, in front of everyone, barefoot, with tortured soles on the sharp stones, marching under the whip.

Your description of torture to the feet is very exciting.

I used to read out the story of the crucifixion in my Children's Bible, replacing the word 'Jesus' with the name of a woman and changing all the 'hims' to 'hers'.

A very promising idea (from fiction writing standpoint), IMHO. I did some research on Christian martyrs (needed it for my fiction book) and I am pretty sure something like that actually happened. Not on the Gospels scale, of course, but still. I am thinking of rewriting a chapter in my novel (initially it was about burning at a stake - a standard method of executing women in Roman empire for the crimes that men were crucified for) and making it a crucifixion story instead.

I'm another who prefers whipping over the cross - one is pretty final after all, while the other can be used much more flexibly. For some slaves or criminals it's a normal part of life, the cost of doing business - for others it's an unimaginable torment. (Much as we men can't get how women can be so casual about bleeding on a regular basis.) And of course there are a lot more settings and variations too, up to and including lethal.

I'm another who prefers whipping over the cross - one is pretty final after all, while the other can be used much more flexibly.

That’s the thing. I like both, but my interest in the cross wanes at the point of death ... it’s everything up until then.

Back
Top Bottom