Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't think I would like being whipped.

The protocol of kneeling, caressing her beautiful body, and preparing to be chained in place with a slave's kiss is very sensual. Watch her body for the language she gives showing her internal process. Length of stroke, kind of whips used, cracker tip (cotton preferred), angle and weight of strokes, method and length of warmup, timing of the focus on lower part of her bottom and ovarian area.....

For punishment. No warm up or ritual beyond kneeling and accepting punishment. I merely lash her to vivid marking soles to shoulders front and back and leave her gasping with Kevlar or nylon crackers. Then, once she has hung for a while, I release her, she kisses my cock and arches thanking me for her correction.

Attachments

• katwhip10.jpg
    katwhip10.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 826
The protocol of kneeling, caressing her beautiful body, and preparing to be chained in place with a slave's kiss is very sensual. Watch her body for the language she gives showing her internal process. Length of stroke, kind of whips used, cracker tip (cotton preferred), angle and weight of strokes, method and length of warmup, timing of the focus on lower part of her bottom and ovarian area.....

For punishment. No warm up or ritual beyond kneeling and accepting punishment. I merely lash her to vivid marking soles to shoulders front and back and leave her gasping with Kevlar or nylon crackers. Then, once she has hung for a while, I release her, she kisses my cock and arches thanking me for her correction.
Thank you Sir...for the correction.

I prefer whipping without too much thinking about procedure. Thinking about pleasure victim, thinking about not to strike very harsh, thinking about..... It's stupid and not pleasure for me. Sorry!

I understand this point of view. But try. View of back and bottom are preferable (and legs maybe), not your face, which i think is very insteresting and probably beautifull but not for public transmission;).

Back
Top Bottom