Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Excellent! Is it an improvisation or taken from your stories?

No, I just make up these captions. But the style -- viewing scenes largely from the point of view of lecherous, leering villains intent on the exploitation of their victims is much the same as the style I adopt in my long form stories.

I confess that I have co-written a long, unfinished novel set in a mythical Carpathia, whose crown prince is something of a Prince Joffrey on steroids. He and his hulking ally, the master of the king's guard, ensnare two beautiful sisters in a web of intrigue and cruelty.

Here's a little taste from one of the many 'thrill scenes' in that story

Marek gave both of her puckering nubbins a violent wrench. “Do you dare speak the word ‘honestly’ to me while you tell me lies?”

“Please, sire. It’s just that after three weeks in a row… they … sometimes …they hurt very badly, sire.

“Do they?” Marek snarled. “Well they’re going to hurt very badly tonight after one week in a row!”

Taking the leather strap in his hand he growled, “You know the drill, wench. Position One. Hands clasped behind your head. Feet well apart.”

Arina, her stomach churning so badly she thought she might be sick, took up the required stance. The prince was almost obsessive about following a certain sequence of positions that displayed her opulent breasts to best advantage.

“Stick them out for me, wench, or by the gods, I’ll use the cane!”

Arina shuddered at the very thought of the prince’s hellish cane, which had drawn blood from her backside on more than one occasion, striking her soft breasts. She closed her lovely brown eyes, threw back her shoulders, and took a deep breath.

“Lovely,” the prince muttered as he slithered the business end of the strap over Arina’s quivering lust-mounds. The flickering candlelight seemed to emphasize the pleasing geometric juxtaposition of rectangular strap tangential to the sweeping curves of her nubile breasts.

“Oh! I almost forgot,” Marek hissed, as he picked up her panties and placed the edge of the hem of the scanty garment between her lips. “No cheating with your teeth, whore!”

“These beauties have had a week off,” Marek muttered as he fondled Arina’s breasts until the reluctant tips of her breasts stood out taut and proud. Then he opened a little drawer in the table and removed a silken purse. Upending it, a cascade of freshly minted copper coins splashed down onto his side of the table.

The crown prince waited until the last shiny coin had stopped rolling and then he said, “I’m in a generous mood tonight, wench. I’m going to give you a chance to earn twice your weekly wage!”

The prince’s mouth curled into a sadistic grin as he tightened his grip on the leather strap that had wreaked its fury on Arina’s naked buttocks. His gray-green eyes narrowed as he focused on his new targets – Arina’s bold-thrusting breasts.

“Shall we begin?”

An icy chill coursed through Arina’s nude body. Normally the prince gave her sensitive breasts no more than half a dozen strokes; could she really take a full dozen without crying out, much less groveling at the feet of this despicable prince?

“As you wish, sire…” Arina mumbled through her panties in a quavering voice, praying to the gods that she would be able to suppress her agony enough to earn the full fifteen coins for each of the coming strokes.

The prince was not perhaps the greatest huntsman or horseman, but months of experience had schooled him well in the art of flogging. His first stroke was a slicing downward blow that left a diagonal stripe across Arina’s left breast.

THWACKK!!

The prince felt a fresh surge of manly lust at the sound of the strap impacting soft breast-flesh. He watching intently as a rosy glow dawned on Arina’s creamy breast....

Very interesting! A mythical Carpathia ...
Was something from this series published previously?

Nope. At least not by me.

The Carpathians *are* an actual range of mountains in eastern Europe, and 'Carpathian Ruthenia' is an ethnically diverse region comprising parts of what is now Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia. But AFAIK there was no Carpathian Empire in the Dark Ages. But the name has a certain macabre quality I think, so I've used it as a fantasy context for some of my captions hers.

Of course, I know what is Carpathia as a geographic region, and as a state it was never existed. I can speak in Ukrainian, if you need some words for your novel, you can ask me. For example, "lozyna" is "switch, cane", "batih" is "whip", "luptsiuvaty" is "to beat, to whip" etc.

Of course, I know what is Carpathia as a geographic region,

Frankly, and sadly, I doubt if most Americans could point to Ukraine on a map, much less find the Carpathian Mountains. :(

and as a state it was never existed. I can speak in Ukrainian, if you need some words for your novel, you can ask me. For example, "lozyna" is "switch, cane", "batih" is "whip", "luptsiuvaty" is "to beat, to whip" etc.

Thank you for that offer. I may take you up on that. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reach my collaborator on that unfinished story for a while, so the project is kind of on hold. We must have 300 pages or more written already.

Nope. At least not by me.

The Carpathians *are* an actual range of mountains in eastern Europe, and 'Carpathian Ruthenia' is an ethnically diverse region comprising parts of what is now Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia. But AFAIK there was no Carpathian Empire in the Dark Ages. But the name has a certain macabre quality I think, so I've used it as a fantasy context for some of my captions hers.
"Ruthene" = synonym of "Ukrainian" used when they were a minority, mainly in former Czekoslovaquia (East of Slovaquia). This region were annexed by the Soviet Union in 1945

Ruthene" = synonym of "Ukrainian" used when they were a minority, mainly in former Czekoslovaquia (East of Slovaquia). This region were annexed by the Soviet Union in 1945

Yes. The Ruthenians lived in the area known as 'Kievan Rus' during the late middle ages. Many regions in eastern Europe have changed hands many times. Not many people in the west know that the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the largest state in Europe in the 1400's.

Yes. The Ruthenians lived in the area known as 'Kievan Rus' during the late middle ages. Many regions in eastern Europe have changed hands many times. Not many people in the west know that the Grand Duchy of Lithuania was the largest state in Europe in the 1400's.
Strange, an American who knows so many things...
Did you teach History of Europe in a University ?

View attachment 476581

In my country such a thing would not happen. The prisoner would be made to face the driving rain, as part of her deserved punishment.

If the rain turned into sleet or hail, so much the better.

Marek, Crown Prince of Carpathia
Lol
They interrupt the ordeal because there are no longer spectators

You should publish your (interesting) stories in a separate topic in the forum "mainly poems and stories", please, thanks.
This one is not made for it : mainly pictures or sometimes videos

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, an American who knows so many things...
Did you teach History of Europe in a University ?

Ouch to the part about your disbelief that there could be a well-read American! ;)

No, I have never taught professionally. History was my major in college, though, and I've always had an interest in it, along with geography and languages, and I used to read a great deal. The eleven volume "The Story of Civilization" by Will and Ariel Durant, which took them more than forty years to write, constituted a liberal education in and of itself.

You should publish your (interesting) stories in a separate topic in the forum "mainly poems and stories", please, thanks. This one is not made for it : mainly pictures or sometimes videos

Are you asking me not to write 'captions' for the images, as in #1405, #1410, #1413, #1434, #1435?

Or simply not to include excerpts from my own stories as in #1427, (which was a one-time thing) which I did in response to Elephas's question about whether the 'captions' were excerpted from my stories.

Are you asking me not to write 'captions' for the images, as in #1405, #1410, #1413, #1434, #1435?

Or simply not to include excerpts from my own stories as in #1427, (which was a one-time thing) which I did in response to Elephas's question about whether the 'captions' were excerpted from my stories.
I think, a own "Boccaccio's Short Stories" or "Boccacchio's Captions" thread are very useful.

Yes, I'm sure Pierre - and all of us - are happy when you or any member adds brief, appropriate 'captions' to pictures that have been posted,
but that can sometimes lead to longer discourses that can lead a picture-based thread off-topic.
So I agree, we'd love to see your stories on a thread of your own -
and I don't suppose Pierre would mind if you used some of his pics to illustrate them, or even as a framework for a story inspired by them

Your knowledge of Ancient History would also be very welcome in our Roman Resources thread,
anything you think might be helpful to members writing stories or creating images with a 'Roman' setting.

The eleven volume "The Story of Civilization" by Will and Ariel Durant, which took them more than forty years to write, constituted a liberal education in and of itself.
I disagree with, well, a lot in Caesar and Christ, but the Durants had style.

Almost every misfortune had come to him [Tiberius] during his life; and after his death he fell upon the pen of Tacitus.​

Quoted for truth.

Pierre771: no more historiography from me here! :)

What's the trick here? How do these girls avoid real damage? I mean, that's got to hurt like bloody hell!!!!!

C15499F.jpg
But I do find this one especially inventive! Three more to go.

I wonder, what would I be talking about with the ladies sitting on this thing with me?

Back
Top Bottom