• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please would someone advise wrt sites for the canning and whipping for women/men. I know most of the obvious sites but looking for the obscure sites. All recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

windar

Teller of Tales
This is a bit of an unclear request. What are you looking for-videos, pictures, stories, factual info? Which sites do you consider obvious and which obscure?

But perhaps first, you should look around right here-there is quite a lot of material. I could suggest many of my own stories, which deal with those subjects, starting with this story which has very detailed descriptions of judicial canings and whippings http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/trabbian-justice.5427/

But more details on what exactly you are looking for would be very helpful.

Krys001

Condemned
Thank you for your response. I am looking for whipping and caning movies/clips/paysites. I have accessed the usual sites, that is, Whipped Women, Paingate, Clips4Sale, Fempain, genral Google search for sites etc. I have had a quick look around this forum but need to spend more time when I get a chance.