Classic Whipping Scenes Only

Go to CruxDreams.com
made to count her strokes

tumblr_p6v1o8u39z1vkl9sgo1_500.gif

skinny girl whipping.jpeg,Skinny girl arches in pain cropped.jpeg,Skinny grl lash to ribs.jpeg,Skinny grl Sting of lash.jpeg,skinny girl clothepins whipped off tits.jpeg

I found a video online (some of you may have seen it) and extracted a few still shots. This appears to be a boyfriend whipping his girlfriend, but who knows? Her reactions to the lash are very exciting. I have seen some very tough, stoic models who just make a little "ah!" sound at each stroke and seem not to suffer much even though welts are forming on their torso. A woman who screams a lot can also be off-putting. So, I go for the Goldilocks zone-- if not Goldilocks herself, who, I am sure, according to the Bears' account, deserved a good whipping. But she didn't like her soup too cold or too hot, but just right. That's how I like my whippings.

Please would someone advise wrt sites for the canning and whipping for women/men. I know most of the obvious sites but looking for the obscure sites. All recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Posted this elsewhere but this B&W gif gives the WW2 movie a realistic feel
Indeed! As if it was part of one of these typical Deutsche Wochenschau newsreels! Just imagine the stern voice-over comment :

"Eine ausländische Fabrikarbeiterin wird bestraft! In diesen Zeiten des totalen Krieges, werden keine Verstöße gegen die Disziplin toleriert! Betriebsaufseherinnen treffen sofort die richtigen Maßnahmen! "

("A foreign factory workeress gets punished! In these times of total war, no discipline breaches are tolerated! Company overseers immediately take the right measures!")

This is a bit of an unclear request. What are you looking for-videos, pictures, stories, factual info? Which sites do you consider obvious and which obscure?

But perhaps first, you should look around right here-there is quite a lot of material. I could suggest many of my own stories, which deal with those subjects, starting with this story which has very detailed descriptions of judicial canings and whippings http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/trabbian-justice.5427/

But more details on what exactly you are looking for would be very helpful.

Reactions: Reb
Thank you for your response. I am looking for whipping and caning movies/clips/paysites. I have accessed the usual sites, that is, Whipped Women, Paingate, Clips4Sale, Fempain, genral Google search for sites etc. I have had a quick look around this forum but need to spend more time when I get a chance.

Indeed! As if it was part of one of these typical Deutsche Wochenschau newsreels! Just imagine the stern voice-over comment :

"Eine ausländische Fabrikarbeiterin wird bestraft! In diesen Zeiten des totalen Krieges, werden keine Verstöße gegen die Disziplin toleriert! Betriebsaufseherinnen treffen sofort die richtigen Maßnahmen! "

("A foreign factory workeress gets punished! In these times of total war, no discipline breaches are tolerated! Company overseers immediately take the right measures!")

Probably some unruly Pole ;)

Back
Top Bottom