Whistle While I Work

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tomorrow I'm going away for three weeks, and I want to leave my flat as clean and tidy as possible for the house sitter.

Chores are never fun, but there are ways of making them more interesting. Now, if anyone would like to follow me around with a strap to 'encourage' more effort, that would also be most helpful.

View attachment 537267 View attachment 537274

I wonder if Mrs Susan Hoover found out the stimulating properties of Mr Spangler's vacuum cleaner, before persuading Mr Hoover to start making them?

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoover_Company)

Tomorrow I'm going away for three weeks, and I want to leave my flat as clean and tidy as possible for the house sitter.

Chores are never fun, but there are ways of making them more interesting. Now, if anyone would like to follow me around with a strap to 'encourage' more effort, that would also be most helpful.

View attachment 537267 View attachment 537268 View attachment 537269 View attachment 537270 View attachment 537271 View attachment 537272 View attachment 537273 View attachment 537274 View attachment 537275 View attachment 537276
attach 1: personally .... I have no dust over there....:p

View attachment 537267
That's right, just suck those pubic hairs off!

Back
Top Bottom