Who has been crucified with your arms over the patibulum?

Go to CruxDreams.com
2 weeks ago I was crucified with my arms, stretched, over the patibulum. It lasted 2 hours and agony was important
First my feet were on the stipe. Later, after 1 hour or less, I must put on a step ...

Attachments

• 20240223_175257.jpg
    20240223_175257.jpg
    984.3 KB · Views: 179
First my feet were on the stipe. Later, after 1 hour or less, I must put on a step ...
That is cheating, Iuiu. To get the full effect of this position, you need to have your feet attached to the stipes, toes pointed downward. ;)

Freyja has her arms mostly on the top of the patibulum in your video, Tarquinius. I think this would be a better example of Freyja with arms over the top. The forearms should be behind the patibulum. ;)
It's weird, yet the video from below her cross precedes the photo image by about an hour. Either because of the camera perspective or her struggling, the two scenes appear different. However, her bonds stayed tight during this crucifixion, so perhaps during that time span, Freyja adjusted her position to secure her forearms better to grip the patibulum. Either way, Freyja stated this was her most difficult and painful experience on a cross to date.

Thank you for a comment worth noting.

It's weird, yet the video from below her cross precedes the photo image by about an hour. Either because of the camera perspective or her struggling, the two scenes appear different. However, her bonds stayed tight during this crucifixion, so perhaps during that time span, Freyja adjusted her position to secure her forearms better to grip the patibulum. Either way, Freyja stated this was her most difficult and painful experience on a cross to date.

Thank you for a comment worth noting.
The next time you might want to tie her arms a little tighter.

Attachments

• Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    Body Donor 25 - position 4f.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 153
If you were condemned to crucifixion, would you choose to be crucified in this way, with your hands behind you and your arms above the patibulum or in the traditional way? Did they last longer this way? How do you see him as more sensual in front of the public?

Freyja has her arms mostly on the top of the patibulum in your video, Tarquinius. I think this would be a better example of Freyja with arms over the top. The forearms should be behind the patibulum. ;)
Ah, but variety is the spice of life...

If you were condemned to crucifixion, would you choose to be crucified in this way, with your hands behind you and your arms above the patibulum or in the traditional way? Did they last longer this way? How do you see him as more sensual in front of the public?
Having been crucified both ways, I would prefer to be crucified in the traditional way. Arms over the top of the patibulum is the more excruciating way to go.

Attachments

• 2-a-IMGP9234.jpg
    2-a-IMGP9234.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Style_T (1).jpg
    Style_T (1).jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 149
The next time you might want to tie her arms a little tighter.
Had to touch this up...
She has been crucified since early morning. Her arms scream in pain and she swears her shoulders will fall of her body, but they haven't all day so why would they now?
She begs the guard to kill her. He says "I'm paid to guard you and you don't seem to have any thing to pay me with. If you are lucky you'll die before tomorrow's sunrise..."
crux 919 A.jpg

I must compliment you on your endurance, Iuiu. I didn't even last an hour. It is a shame you cut of the top of this photo, or we could see the anguish and pain on your face. You performed this crucifixion correctly. Your legs were fairly straight, so your ability to push your body upward was limited. Do you have any more photos from this secession?

Attachments

• IMG-20240311-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240311-WA0001.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Això és enganyar, Iuiu. Per obtenir l'efecte total d'aquesta posició, heu de tenir els peus units als estípits, els dits dels peus apuntats cap avall. ;)
Pot ser. Però va ser difícil de totes maneres i em van obligar a correr-me en aquesta posició sent adequadament emocionat al final. Amb els meus peus, com dius, probablement no hauria durat 15 minuts.

That is cheating, Iuiu. To get the full effect of this position, you need to have your feet attached to the stipes, toes pointed downward. ;)
Could be. But it was hard anyway. If I had had my feet arranged this way it probably wouldn't have lasted even 15 minutes. In the end I was suitably aroused and made to cum in that position

"Listen ladies, they all brag they are the best cock you'll ever know but see if they can hold a hard-on once they are on a cross..."
View attachment 1444275
"Nope, another limp dick!"
With a woman like this touching me like this I will get very hard and I will ejaculate in front of the public without being able to avoid it before being definitively executed, perhaps by the same female

I must compliment you on your endurance, Iuiu. I didn't even last an hour. It is a shame you cut of the top of this photo, or we could see the anguish and pain on your face. You performed this crucifixion correctly. Your legs were fairly straight, so your ability to push your body upward was limited. Do you have any more photos from this secession?
I have more but they are repetitive. I can show you how I was tortured with nettles before being crucified

Back
Top Bottom