Who Will Join Me This Time?

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
The last public group flogging was just after Christmas. Lift everyone's spirits in the middle of winter, I suppose. Everyone's but ours, of course. Now, three months on, it's been decided another one is just what's required to mark Easter and the start of spring. And so, once again, I find myself at the head of a scared and naked coffle of men and women, awaiting the order to move off and meet our fate. In the distance we can even hear the crack of the bull whip as the executioner warms up both himself and the crowd, which cheers with every stroke which cuts the air.

Our three months in the dungeon have not been pleasant. We are filthy, we've been beaten and abused every single day. Some of us have even been branded - I myself will bear the word FAT on my left buttock, and SLUT on my right, to the end of my days. Some of the women, and the men, have been forcefully sodomized so many times, they now find walking difficult. All of us have had our pubes shaved clean. Nothing to hide our genitals from the cruel, humiliating stares they're about to receive.

The guards thought it very funny to put me at the head of the line. "Let everyone have a good laugh at this grotesque gut bucket!" they jeered. "Get her out of the way first - we've got much prettier girls for everyone to stare at after that!"

My hands are cuffed behind my back. The chain runs from my collar to the collar of the naked prisoner behind, so close I can feel hoarse, gasping breath on my back. Then they speak, words barely audible, whispered in my ear....

(Ah, but who's in the line behind me? And behind them, and behind them? As before, volunteers please!)

The last public group flogging was just after Christmas. Lift everyone's spirits in the middle of winter, I suppose. Everyone's but ours, of course. Now, three months on, it's been decided another one is just what's required to mark Easter and the start of spring. And so, once again, I find myself at the head of a scared and naked coffle of men and women, awaiting the order to move off and meet our fate. In the distance we can even hear the crack of the bull whip as the executioner warms up both himself and the crowd, which cheers with every stroke which cuts the air.

Our three months in the dungeon have not been pleasant. We are filthy, we've been beaten and abused every single day. Some of us have even been branded - I myself will bear the word FAT on my left buttock, and SLUT on my right, to the end of my days. Some of the women, and the men, have been forcefully sodomized so many times, they now find walking difficult. All of us have had our pubes shaved clean. Nothing to hide our genitals from the cruel, humiliating stares they're about to receive.

The guards thought it very funny to put me at the head of the line. "Let everyone have a good laugh at this grotesque gut bucket!" they jeered. "Get her out of the way first - we've got much prettier girls for everyone to stare at after that!"

My hands are cuffed behind my back. The chain runs from my collar to the collar of the naked prisoner behind, so close I can feel hoarse, gasping breath on my back. Then they speak, words barely audible, whispered in my ear....

(Ah, but who's in the line behind me? And behind them, and behind them? As before, volunteers please!)

Count me in again, please. :p

when Barbaria comes, can Eul be far behind? :D

I like the scenario, but of course we're volunteers,
I had to apply for a place in the whipping-coffle,
underwent a rigorous aptitude test conducted by a stern old Dutchman,
a laconic Mid-West Yank, a whip-happy Strine, a rat-like English military guy,
and another Anglo taking notes...

I was so pleased with myself when they told me I'd got a place,
hurried down to the dungeon and ripped off my shorts
quicker than they could flick me with a cart-whip.

Och, they've branded me with nice blue St Andrew's crosses,
on the front of my pussy and both bums. :p

:) As a crux'girl, I should preferate a nice crucifixion, regarding the fact that we're near of the Crucifixion'Day of Jesus ...
But, a harsh whipping is never too much before ... "Cà fouette le sang !" :D:rolleyes:

Messaline Crucified 001red.jpg

:) As a crux'girl, I should preferate a nice crucifixion, regarding the fact that we're near of the Crucifixion'Day of Jesus ...
But, a harsh whipping is never too much before ... "Cà fouette le sang !" :D:rolleyes:

Join the coffle Messa...I should think that both your wishes could be accommodated. :rolleyes::p:D

Each in their own time, though.....we need someone with a good whip arm to get the coffle moving.;)

Obviously Pp !!!!!:clapping:

And some male whip meat! The boys can't have been that well-behaved, and why should us girls have all the fun?

You dont know what you miss, fsg : my lover girl is a champion of the whip !!!!

And some male whip meat! The boys can't have been that well-behaved, and why should us girls have all the fun?

Yes, four naked women so far...fat slave girl in the lead, me behind her bumping up against her tush and wondering whether this was such a good idea, eager Eul behind me, and a Messa bringing up the rear and hoping for a whipping. Who's next?

But no doubt that Pp is yet ready, though his age ....:D
397238-120827-stumpy-adams.jpg
Retired drover Pp shows he can still crack a whip at 70 during the Drovers Camp at Camooweal. Picture: David Sproule Source :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

fsg, count me out of the whipping, but if you ever get around to some crucifixions do let me know :D

Meanwhile, enjoy your shared flogging

An ordeal shared is a pleasure shared

Attachments

• 2135659793.jpg
    2135659793.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 370

The dungeon door opens, forcing the increasing number of coffle-mates to squint at the harsh light. Two burly guards drag in a tiny girl. She appears to have been quite roughed up, her face and body heavily bruised and bloodied. "May as well throw her in with this lot and see if whoever owns her ever comes to pick her up. " "Not likely," the other guard chuffed, kicking the girl casually in the ribs as he fastens her collar to Hando's. "The way the little hellcat ran from us she was probably abandoned. No one want's a rebellious slave giving the others ideas." "Your right," the first guard said as he reached for a cruelly large ball gag hanging on the wall. "Better make sure she doesn't try that here." Taking a fist-full of the poor girls tangled auburn hair, he stuffed the ball inside her tiny mouth and buckled it unnecessarily tight behind her head. She was barely able to even moan in pain as the guards finished binding her with the customary manacles and shackles. "Finally! Let's go get a pint! I'm thirsty from that marathon we ran to catch her!" "Fine idea mate." "They don't pay us enough for this shit anyway" The door clanged shut, again shrouding the prisoners in darkness. Eul shuddered as she looked into the girl's dissent filled green eyes, one of which was quickly swelling shut. "We'll all get whipped extra hard because of this one's delusions. Why can't all of us just be good slaves??"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom