Who Will Join Me This Time?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome in more ways than one :eek:

Mind you, I'm not surprised you look awesome, Hondo, crucified in such company there are only really two suitable words...'Lucky' and 'bastard' :D
I know, what a thrill to be crucified in the company of such beauty. I wonder if I will go out with a bang:devil: I take that back, I know I will go out with a bang.....more than likely a huge bang.....look out bystanders below, it might get messy:)

I'm dragged up by one of the guards, who grabs the crossbar lashed to my shoulders. As my feet hit the ground I see the Executioner standing in front of me, the splintered remains of his Singapore Dragon in his left hand and an angry scowl on his face. The next thing I know a heavy punch lands right in my belly, forcing me back against the guard who's holding me up. As I cough and splutter, I hear the Executioner say with real malice "that's for breaking my favourite cane with your stupid fat arse!" A second punch lands in my gut. "And that's just because you have a stupid fat arse!" Then another. "And that's just because you're stupid and fat! Now get her down on the ground and let's nail the bitch!"

The guard holding the crossbar hauls me over to one of the uprights, my heels dragging through the dirt. I feel the skin scraping off them but it's the least of my worries. I'm winded, for all I know I may have just had something inside ruptured, and I'm bleeding profusely from dozens of wheals all over my back, bottom and legs. And I know what's about to happen.

The crossbar, and me, are thrown roughly onto the upright. I saw them as I arrived at the place of execution. Each one has a small section cut into it for the crossbar to rest. Each one also has a rough wooden phallus protruding a few feet below that section. I know exactly what that's for.

The crossbar is slotted into its waiting hole and strong ropes are quickly lashed around the join to hold my cross together. For a few seconds I hope that ropes might also be used to secure me to it, and then I see the Executioner standing over me. In his right hand is a large mallet, in his left a selection of shiny new nails, at least six inches long.

My right arm is stretched against the crossbar and my hand is pushed hard onto the wood. I feel the iron point against my palm, which seems the only part of my body not to have been abused so far. Suddenly that changes, as the mallet falls, piercing the skin. I scream and beg for mercy, forgiveness, a knife through the throat to end it quickly. AllI get is half-a-dozen more blows to drive the nail hard into the wood.

My left hand is dealt with in the same way, the ain no less for the agony in my right. Then my ankles, and they are nailed to each side of tthe upright, "so the whole world can see the cum dripping out of your whore cunt as you die!"

They begin to lift my cross, but a shout stops them. "Be a shame not to use that pussy one last time! And a last fill-up will really have her oozing when she's up there!" The Executioner laughs his agreement, and an overweight slob, with bad breath and broken teeth is between my thighs. He would never be my choice for my last fuck on earth, but I don't have much in the way of choices anymore, do I?

To illustrated that, the light above me is blocked out, and another overweight bastard, naked from the waist down, lowers his backside onto my face. At first he forces his bumhole onto my mouth, and I splutter and curse through the filthy hairs. Then, mercifully I suppose, he shifts his weight and slips his cock into my mouth. So, I'm going to be spit-roasted one last time before being left to die. This is how it ends.

In the background I hear hammering, followed by screams, as the others are nailed to their crosses. "Leave the Scotch bitch there, we'll use her as well. Get the rest of them up and dancing!"

As I hear the creaking of uprights being lifted, the guards groaning with the strain, I wonder how the final abuse Eulalia and I are going to suffer will look to the other prisoners from their unique vantage points....

OMG !!!!! It hurts so much. The entire timber cross beneath me shakes with the sinking of nails through my wrists and feet, crushingly destroying bones and cartilage in the process, and sending little showers of blood into the air. The screams of the others and the ringing noses of hammers striking iron nails all but drown out the roar of the excited crowd.

I can't believe how quickly it is happening ... barely a chance to catch my breath between the nailing of each of my wrists and the nailing of my feet one on top of the other with a single spike. I arch my back with each hammer blow, lifting my butt high in the air, and twisting from side to side. My mounded breasts, shake and bounce wildly, and in between arching my body upward and falling back again I squirm left and right, abrading my whip-torn bare back on the splintery timber.

Looking off to the side, I see the fat girl being abused and pummeled again in the most obscene manner, and the same for Eul.

The rest of us are being raised in unison. People are dancing about, shouting and pointing as we rise up and slide helplessly down our stipes, knees bent out and sex exposed for all to ogle. Screams and curses fill the air.

And the bone-jarring jolt as my stipe hits the bottom of its pre-dug hole causes me to arch out so far and hard that I fear my wrists will rip free of their impaling spikes. My chin strikes my chest, and then my head rocks back a smacks hard against the wood of the stipe. Fresh blood flows copiously from my shattered wrists, down my arms over my ribs.

Messa begins to sing her little song once again. Cxslave and PKin are thrashing about on their crosses and howling in pain. I cry and sob, while the crowd begins to chant "dance, dance, dance for us, dance!".

OMG !!!!! It hurts so much. The entire timber cross beneath me shakes with the sinking of nails through my wrists and feet, crushingly destroying bones and cartilage in the process, and sending little showers of blood into the air. The screams of the others and the ringing noses of hammers striking iron nails all but drown out the roar of the excited crowd.

I can't believe how quickly it is happening ... barely a chance to catch my breath between the nailing of each of my wrists and the nailing of my feet one on top of the other with a single spike. I arch my back with each hammer blow, lifting my butt high in the air, and twisting from side to side. My mounded breasts, shake and bounce wildly, and in between arching my body upward and falling back again I squirm left and right, abrading my whip-torn bare back on the splintery timber.

Looking off to the side, I see the fat girl being abused and pummeled again in the most obscene manner, and the same for Eul.

The rest of us are being raised in unison. People are dancing about, shouting and pointing as we rise up and slide helplessly down our stipes, knees bent out and sex exposed for all to ogle. Screams and curses fill the air.

And the bone-jarring jolt as my stipe hits the bottom of its pre-dug hole causes me to arch out so far and hard that I fear my wrists will rip free of their impaling spikes. My chin strikes my chest, and then my head rocks back a smacks hard against the wood of the stipe. Fresh blood flows copiously from my shattered wrists, down my arms over my ribs.

Messa begins to sing her little song once again. Cxslave and PKin are thrashing about on their crosses and howling in pain. I cry and sob, while the crowd begins to chant "dance, dance, dance for us, dance!".

Oh, Barb....you genius....what a stupendous description of crucifixion.....Wragg needs to go and lie down in a darkened room!

:very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot:

Eventually the men tire of using Eulalia and I as their fuck toys. Those who haven't had the chance to fill our cunts and mouths gather around each of us, forming a circle. Their hands fly up and down their shafts and, one by one, they send their seed splattering across our skin. Mine feels numb, so much abuse and pain has it suffered today. My last day, unless by some miracle I survive the night.

Then my cross is being hoisted and the pain in my wrists and ankles burns through me again, as they struggle to support my considerable weight. The cross shakes as it sinks into the hole dug for it, and I cry out in agony. I hear Eulalia screaming as she suffers in the same way, then we both join the chorus of groans and moans being sung by the rest of The Crucified.

I look around at my companions. Despite the whip marks, bruises, dirt and blood, I see five gorgeous naked women and a very fit man. Even as the end approaches, I'm ashamed of my body, and wonder why I couldn't have been tortured and executed with other fat lumps.

As if to prove I'm right, some of the crowd pull out their phones and start to film their favourite cruxee. The guards just laugh, so they move forward and take selfies of themselves with the naked victim of their choice. I hear Barb's sob of humiliation as a husband and wife that I know to be her next-door neighbours extend their selfie-stick so they can get as much of her broken body into the shot, with them grinning widely in front of her. Hondoboot, virile and erect to the end, is surrounded by giggling young women, who take turns to picture themselves grasping and rubbing his large erection, and squeezing his balls.

Of course, no-one wants a picture of, or with, the fat girl. I close my eyes and sob at this final humiliation of my life, just as the first rotten tomato thrown from somewhere in the crowd splatters against my oversized belly.

Eventually the men tire of using Eulalia and I as their fuck toys. Those who haven't had the chance to fill our cunts and mouths gather around each of us, forming a circle. Their hands fly up and down their shafts and, one by one, they send their seed splattering across our skin. Mine feels numb, so much abuse and pain has it suffered today. My last day, unless by some miracle I survive the night.

Then my cross is being hoisted and the pain in my wrists and ankles burns through me again, as they struggle to support my considerable weight. The cross shakes as it sinks into the hole dug for it, and I cry out in agony. I hear Eulalia screaming as she suffers in the same way, then we both join the chorus of groans and moans being sung by the rest of The Crucified.

I look around at my companions. Despite the whip marks, bruises, dirt and blood, I see five gorgeous naked women and a very fit man. Even as the end approaches, I'm ashamed of my body, and wonder why I couldn't have been tortured and executed with other fat lumps.

As if to prove I'm right, some of the crowd pull out their phones and start to film their favourite cruxee. The guards just laugh, so they move forward and take selfies of themselves with the naked victim of their choice. I hear Barb's sob of humiliation as a husband and wife that I know to be her next-door neighbours extend their selfie-stick so they can get as much of her broken body into the shot, with them grinning widely in front of her. Hondoboot, virile and erect to the end, is surrounded by giggling young women, who take turns to picture themselves grasping and rubbing his large erection, and squeezing his balls.

Of course, no-one wants a picture of, or with, the fat girl. I close my eyes and sob at this final humiliation of my life, just as the first rotten tomato thrown from somewhere in the crowd splatters against my oversized belly.

Aww, FSG, I'll be there beside you with my selfie stick :)

Can't have Barb and Hondo getting all the attention :rolleyes:

Don't be so hard on yourself... let us do that!!!

Tree

Standing in front of you as I see the pain in your eyes. A tomato splashes on your tummy as I stand there. I find a towel on the ground and clean you off. I can hear you laboring as you breath. As you all pull yourselves up to make it easier to breath I hear the cries and moans. As I finish cleaning you I kiss your tummy as that is as high as Ivcan reach. The entire scene is awful as you are all crying, moaning, screaming in pain. It is also very erotic and sexy as your breasts bounce and away and your legs part exposing your cunnys. As I walk, many people are taking pics and videos. 3 young girls posing with Hondoboot. Teasing his throbbing member, stretching his balls while their mothers take their pictures!! I move close to him and slowly start to stroke him. His cock is throbbing, bouncing up and down as the blood flows thru it. He starts to moan as I stroke faster, the girls stare wide eyes. It doesn't take long before he pulls himself up and groans as he spurts out showering the girls. They squeal and giggle as their mothers mice them on. Hondo collapses in his bonds but is breathing better. I walk on amid the crosses. The agony is written on all faces. People are betting on who last longest. Others teasing the victims bodies, pushing fingers inside the women. I catch up with the girls and moms in front of Messa. The women are holding and stretching her nipples when she pulls herself up. They snap pics as they stretch her nipples. When she slumps back down one of the girls has a stick in her hand. She smiles as she takes the stick and puts it into Messa's navel and shoves it in. Messa makes a sound like a wild animal, shaking her head. As they pull out the stick a trickle of blood runs down her tummy. I turn away from the scene. I tell the women and their daughters that there should be 2 more crosses for a mother and daughter. The crowd cheers at that. I turn and need to get in the shade.

Standing in front of you as I see the pain in your eyes. A tomato splashes on your tummy as I stand there. I find a towel on the ground and clean you off. I can hear you laboring as you breath. As you all pull yourselves up to make it easier to breath I hear the cries and moans. As I finish cleaning you I kiss your tummy as that is as high as Ivcan reach. The entire scene is awful as you are all crying, moaning, screaming in pain. It is also very erotic and sexy as your breasts bounce and away and your legs part exposing your cunnys. As I walk, many people are taking pics and videos. 3 young girls posing with Hondoboot. Teasing his throbbing member, stretching his balls while their mothers take their pictures!! I move close to him and slowly start to stroke him. His cock is throbbing, bouncing up and down as the blood flows thru it. He starts to moan as I stroke faster, the girls stare wide eyes. It doesn't take long before he pulls himself up and groans as he spurts out showering the girls. They squeal and giggle as their mothers mice them on. Hondo collapses in his bonds but is breathing better. I walk on amid the crosses. The agony is written on all faces. People are betting on who last longest. Others teasing the victims bodies, pushing fingers inside the women. I catch up with the girls and moms in front of Messa. The women are holding and stretching her nipples when she pulls herself up. They snap pics as they stretch her nipples. When she slumps back down one of the girls has a stick in her hand. She smiles as she takes the stick and puts it into Messa's navel and shoves it in. Messa makes a sound like a wild animal, shaking her head. As they pull out the stick a trickle of blood runs down her tummy. I turn away from the scene. I tell the women and their daughters that there should be 2 more crosses for a mother and daughter. The crowd cheers at that. I turn and need to get in the shade.

I writhe and arch my back, throwing my body out away from the stipe. Blood runs down my arms and trickles over my breasts and across my ribs as I pull on my nailed wrists.

We are all raised now. Eul and the fat girl have joined the rest of us. Sobs, wails, groans and grunts come from our mouths as we suffer the agonies of the cruel dance.

Added to that is the humiliation now of being photographed by nearly everyone in the crowd, as they take selfies, or pose group shots to share with their friends or to post online. Some entrepreneurial types are even taking single or group pics for commercial use.

What do people do when they get their pic taken standing next to me? Usually they grope me, or stick their finger or fingers between my labia. Anything other than just stand there. They grin, they leer, they snicker ... or they look very serious. People are funny or strange in front of a camera...but I could care less in my situation. At least they haven't started torturing or mutilating me as they are doing to Messa.

The fact that they are betting on how long each of us will last is yet another form of humiliation ... it's dehumanizing and only adds to my despair.

I writhe and arch my back, throwing my body out away from the stipe. Blood runs down my arms and trickles over my breasts and across my ribs as I pull on my nailed wrists.

We are all raised now. Eul and the fat girl have joined the rest of us. Sobs, wails, groans and grunts come from our mouths as we suffer the agonies of the cruel dance.

Barbaria - the woman who makes the words dance as if they themselves had been crucified!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping:

The city's Board of Commerce is proud to announce that the Good Friday weekend of 2015 had been a huge commercial succes. Sales exceeded three times the average, in taverns, pubs, restaurants and hotels even five times. Thanks to the superb and exciting live performances, drawing a big audience. The city's shopkeepers and caterers eagerly look forward to the next such event.

And so do many on this forum, I presume. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

The city's Board of Commerce is proud to announce that the Good Friday weekend of 2015 had been a huge commercial succes. Sales exceeded three times the average, in taverns, pubs, restaurants and hotels even five times. Thanks to the superb and exciting live performances, drawing a big audience. The city's shopkeepers and caterers eagerly look forward to the next such event.

And so do many on this forum, I presume. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

What's good for business is good for everyone .... except perhaps the victims of this little commercial ritual :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom