Who Will Join Me This Time?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now there's just one unflogged body hanging on a stake. Not that Cxslave's flesh is anything like pristine. She suffered enough brutality before being hauled into the dungeon to be joined to our coffle, and the abuse from the crowd on our march here has only added to the cuts, whelts and bruises she's collected.

She looks back at the Executioner, as he flexes the bullwhip, spit dribbling down her chin, from the massive ball gag still wedged between her teeth. He leers sadistically. "Thirty for you, you little whore" he drawls, "extra for running away. If this doesn't teach you a lesson, the only thing left will be the cross!"

The girl let's out a muffled scream through the gag, much to the amusement of the crowd, who are all now baying for blood. Is there no limit to their sadistic lust?

The whip flies through the air and cracks across the girl's back. A thin red line appears immediately, then a few seconds later blood trickles from its length, down Cxslave's back. She let's out an animal moan, as if she's trying to bite through the ball gag. The Executioner waits until her slim body has finished thrashing wildly, before landing his second, a little higher, and with the same result.

As I watch, I'm wracked with guilt, for I just can't help myself any more. As subtly as my broken body will allow, I begin to rub my hairless slit against the rough wood of my stake, and start to feel the pleasure build...

Standing in the crowd watching as you start rubbing on the post. My inner thighs getting damp as I watch your dance as I hear the screams from the others. Thinking of the horrors of what is to come. The crowd calling for the crosses, the whippings, closing my eyes imagining me up there with you.
Sheila

Now there's just one unflogged body hanging on a stake. Not that Cxslave's flesh is anything like pristine. She suffered enough brutality before being hauled into the dungeon to be joined to our coffle, and the abuse from the crowd on our march here has only added to the cuts, whelts and bruises she's collected.

She looks back at the Executioner, as he flexes the bullwhip, spit dribbling down her chin, from the massive ball gag still wedged between her teeth. He leers sadistically. "Thirty for you, you little whore" he drawls, "extra for running away. If this doesn't teach you a lesson, the only thing left will be the cross!"

The girl let's out a muffled scream through the gag, much to the amusement of the crowd, who are all now baying for blood. Is there no limit to their sadistic lust?

The whip flies through the air and cracks across the girl's back. A thin red line appears immediately, then a few seconds later blood trickles from its length, down Cxslave's back. She let's out an animal moan, as if she's trying to bite through the ball gag. The Executioner waits until her slim body has finished thrashing wildly, before landing his second, a little higher, and with the same result.

As I watch, I'm wracked with guilt, for I just can't help myself any more. As subtly as my broken body will allow, I begin to rub my hairless slit against the rough wood of my stake, and start to feel the pleasure build...

My reverie is broken again. This time by the sound of the fat girl's post creaking as she rides it, moans, stiffens, and gasps before collapsing with a rattling of her iron wrist shackles and chains ... but also by the screams of the last victim to be whipped at her post. It's the turn of the girl Cxslave, and they seem to have it in for her as I hear the number 30 shouted amid the excited clamor of the crowd. But even more troubling is the last part of what the executioner said before he began to flay her bare backside ... "...the only thing left will be the cross!"....My mind is in a whirl...what did he mean by that? ... You don't think?....Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also heard those words, but even that wasn't enough to stop me driving myself to orgasm. Surely they can't do that to us! Especially Eulalia - she volunteered, for fuck's sake! There's no way she can end up pinned to a cross, breathing her last, even if that's what's in store for the rest of us!

Can she?

I also heard those words, but even that wasn't enough to stop me driving myself to orgasm. Surely they can't do that to us! Especially Eulalia - she volunteered, for fuck's sake! There's no way she can end up pinned to a cross, breathing her last, even if that's what's in store for the rest of us!

Can she?

No way :cool:

No-one ever gets crucified on this site :D:D

I'm hanging by my wrists against the stake -
my mind's woozy, I think I must have fazed out for a bit -
at least those fucking kids have got bored with chucking crap at me...

what's this talk about crosses?
people in the crowd getting excited -
"Let's see the sluts spread out on crossbars,
they'll dance even better that way!"
so say the men, and some of the women too,
but a few are arguing, saying it's wrong...

does that ever make a difference?
if it pleases the crowd, the town council will pander to them...

h'm, cross -
I rub my back against the whipping-post,
thinking about my secret dreams and fantasies -
this whipping's been worse, much worse, than I'd bargained for,
it hurt like hell, it's knocked a lot out of me...

yet I'm glad, still glad, it's happened,
and a cross? My thighs rub together involuntarily,
a quiver revives the burning of the weals on my girl-parts,
I tug at the manacles and imagine my arms stretched out,
not chained, not tied, but - nailed!

I'm hanging by my wrists against the stake -
my mind's woozy, I think I must have fazed out for a bit -
at least those fucking kids have got bored with chucking crap at me...

what's this talk about crosses?
people in the crowd getting excited -
"Let's see the sluts spread out on crossbars,
they'll dance even better that way!"
so say the men, and some of the women too,
but a few are arguing, saying it's wrong...

does that ever make a difference?
if it pleases the crowd, the town council will pander to them...

h'm, cross -
I rub my back against the whipping-post,
thinking about my secret dreams and fantasies -
this whipping's been worse, much worse, than I'd bargained for,
it hurt like hell, it's knocked a lot out of me...

yet I'm glad, still glad, it's happened,
and a cross? My thighs rub together involuntarily,
a quiver revives the burning of the weals on my girl-parts,
I tug at the manacles and imagine my arms stretched out,
not chained, not tied, but - nailed!

I'm staggered....

Is there no end to the punishment Eulalia can take? :eek:

"Thirty!" The crowd sounds collectively disappointed as it counts off the last stroke of Cxslave's flogging. She hangs unconscious from her chains. I can't tell if she's alive or dead, but wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

Now the Mayor steps onto the podium in front of us, and addresses the crowd. As he speaks the terror grows in my heart.

"Citizens, I want to put a proposal to you. After the last flogging at Christmas, we just threw this bunch of perverts back into the dungeon. Okay, we barely fed them, and the gaolers had a lot of fun, but it still costs money to keep them there. Your money, your taxes. I propose instead of another three months of expensive stale bread and dirty water, why don't we just do away with them? Over there" he said, indicating a pile of rough planks, "are seven cross beams. On a hill just outside town are the uprights. Let's tie a plank to each one of these pathetic specimens' arms, march them up there, and nail them up. Then we can watch them die - slowly - like the waste-of-space scum they are!"

The long, desperate "noooooo!" which I manage to force from my throat is drowned out by the roars of approval from every single member of the crowd....

"Thirty!" The crowd sounds collectively disappointed as it counts off the last stroke of Cxslave's flogging. She hangs unconscious from her chains. I can't tell if she's alive or dead, but wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

Now the Mayor steps onto the podium in front of us, and addresses the crowd. As he speaks the terror grows in my heart.

"Citizens, I want to put a proposal to you. After the last flogging at Christmas, we just threw this bunch of perverts back into the dungeon. Okay, we barely fed them, and the gaolers had a lot of fun, but it still costs money to keep them there. Your money, your taxes. I propose instead of another three months of expensive stale bread and dirty water, why don't we just do away with them? Over there" he said, indicating a pile of rough planks, "are seven cross beams. On a hill just outside town are the uprights. Let's tie a plank to each one of these pathetic specimens' arms, march them up there, and nail them up. Then we can watch them die - slowly - like the waste-of-space scum they are!"

The long, desperate "noooooo!" which I manage to force from my throat is drowned out by the roars of approval from every single member of the crowd....

Oh, FSG, you darling! :) :bdsm-heart:

:popcorn:

Th
Indeed ! All around the world crowds are screaming : "CRUCIFY ! CRUCIFY !"

.... even on Mars'planet ! View attachment 217463 gif :D
[/QUOTE

The crowd is growing nastier and it scares me so I slowly leave the crowd and find the path to the hill and slowly follow it up the hill. I imagine myself struggling on the rocky path carrying a crossbeam. As I reach the top of the hill, it takes my breath away. It is completely silent and the sight of the uprights waiting is stunning. I walk up to one, lean my back on it and close my eyes as I wonder how painful it will be and how long it will take to die. I turn and face the rough wood and kiss it. Raising my skirt and rubbing my cunny on it to release the orgasm I sorely need.

The crowd is growing uglier, calling for crucifixion. I move away and find the path leading to the hill and follow it to the top. I imagine myself carrying the heavy crossbeam in the rocky path. As I reach the top, my breath is taken away as I see the uprights awaiting their victims. I lean my back on one and wonder how painful it will be and how long to die. The feeling between my thighs is growing so I turn facing the upright and kiss it as I raise my skirt so I can rub my cunny and clit moaning with an explosive orgasm as the crowd below gets louder

Crucify? Did he say crucify?? Oh no, can't be. This has never happened before. Town floggings are common, but it's just back to gaol for the victims afterwards ... bad enough, I know, but one survives. This Mayor and crowd, though! What is that has incensed them so much this day? I look quizzically to the fat girl for explanation, but all I see is an expression of total disbelief and terror. Shit, I think, this is rapidly going from bad to worse.

The crowd is growing uglier, calling for crucifixion. I move away and find the path leading to the hill and follow it to the top. I imagine myself carrying the heavy crossbeam in the rocky path. As I reach the top, my breath is taken away as I see the uprights awaiting their victims. I lean my back on one and wonder how painful it will be and how long to die. The feeling between my thighs is growing so I turn facing the upright and kiss it as I raise my skirt so I can rub my cunny and clit moaning with an explosive orgasm as the crowd below gets louder
Crucify? Did he say crucify?? Oh no, can't be. This has never happened before. Town floggings are common, but it's just back to gaol for the victims afterwards ... bad enough, I know, but one survives. This Mayor and crowd, though! What is that has incensed them so much this day? I look quizzically to the fat girl for explanation, but all I see is an expression of total disbelief and terror. Shit, I think, this is rapidly going from bad to worse.
You can hear their hearts thumping, even over the noise of the crowd!

One of the ugliest and biggest of the guards appears next to me and reaches for the shackles which have been biting into my wrists, just adding to my many agonies. The cold metal disappears as I'm released. I hear the clinking of all the other captives being unlocked. So this is it - time for us to face an agonising and humiliating death.

The guard grabs my shoulder and shoves me off the podium, towards the pile of crossbeams. The Scottish girl, Eulalia, is pushed behind me. A particularly hard shove sends her into me, and my exhausted legs buckle underneath me. I go down onto all fours, my face almost hitting the dirt. Eulalia lands beside me in much the same position. I gather my strength and start to rise, but freeze in shock as a massive pair of hands grab my hips.

"Be a shame to waste some good pussy" says a rough male voice above me, "and I bet they're gagging for one last fuck before they die! Did you see the way this one was rubbing herself on the stake?" Before I can tell the brut to get off me, I feel myself being violated by a big hard cock. Next to me, there's a scream, as Eulalia suffers the same fate.

Weakened by my whipping and my long stay in the gaol, I can't fight him off. And when a second man appears in front of me, opening his trousers, and a huge cock is waved in my face, I knew there was no point fighting anymore. I open my mouth and swallowed the thick pole of flesh.

"So it's true!" I hear him laugh above me, "fat girls are grateful for any cock they can get!"

Behind me, I hear the shuffling of feet, as the men of the town line up behind Eulalia and I...

I am released from my whipping post, my wrists freed of the iron shackles that held my arms over my head. I am weak from the terrible whipping and the strain of hanging for so long against the post and immediately fall to my knees.

Grabbed by the hair and jerked to my feet, I am roughly shoved in the direction of the nearby pile of planks. I stagger across the paving blocks, lose my footing and fall on my face. I lie still for a moment, wondering what will happen next, but the wait is short. My wrists are grabbed by eager hands and I hear the grating sound of wood being dragged over the flagstones toward my prone naked body. As I lie helplessly on my stomach, my arms are stretched out, a heavy wooden plank is laid across my bare shoulders and my wrists are swiftly bound to it. I wince as the binding cord is pulled tight and digs into flesh already worn raw by iron shackles.

The crowd has reached new levels of excitement and are chanting "crucify them, crucify them!" Pulled to my feet once again, I am spun around and force-marched past the jeering crowd in the square, and then down one of the streets leading to the hill on the edge of town. I bend under the weight of the heavy plank across my bare shoulders, my dangling breasts swaying and wobbling as I plod unsteadily ahead.

As I leave the square, I can hear the fat girl far behind me, groaning and gagging as she is simultaneously assaulted by two randy brutes. The Scot, Eul, is being similarly assailed, and I am thankful for the fact that at least I have escaped their fate. I turn my head away from them and their ordeal, and try to focus on the road ahead, which is lined on either side with fist-shaking, angry-looking townspeople.

Behind me and gaining on me is the unmistakable sound of someone singing a French folk tune softly to herself. Looking off to my left side as best I can under the burden of my heavy wooden plank, I see the French girl Messaline hurrying under the lash to catch up with me. I flash her a grim smile, and together we trudge on, wooden planks digging painfully into our shoulders, toward the hill where they will execute us by crucifixion.

The road leads uphill, and the plank seems to get heavier with each step. Every time I hesitate or stop, I am driven forward by curses and the bite of the lash. Through it all Messaline keeps singing.

One of the ugliest and biggest of the guards appears next to me and reaches for the shackles which have been biting into my wrists, just adding to my many agonies. The cold metal disappears as I'm released. I hear the clinking of all the other captives being unlocked. So this is it - time for us to face an agonising and humiliating death.

The guard grabs my shoulder and shoves me off the podium, towards the pile of crossbeams. The Scottish girl, Eulalia, is pushed behind me. A particularly hard shove sends her into me, and my exhausted legs buckle underneath me. I go down onto all fours, my face almost hitting the dirt. Eulalia lands beside me in much the same position. I gather my strength and start to rise, but freeze in shock as a massive pair of hands grab my hips.

"Be a shame to waste some good pussy" says a rough male voice above me, "and I bet they're gagging for one last fuck before they die! Did you see the way this one was rubbing herself on the stake?" Before I can tell the brut to get off me, I feel myself being violated by a big hard cock. Next to me, there's a scream, as Eulalia suffers the same fate.

Weakened by my whipping and my long stay in the gaol, I can't fight him off. And when a second man appears in front of me, opening his trousers, and a huge cock is waved in my face, I knew there was no point fighting anymore. I open my mouth and swallowed the thick pole of flesh.

"So it's true!" I hear him laugh above me, "fat girls are grateful for any cock they can get!"

Behind me, I hear the shuffling of feet, as the men of the town line up behind Eulalia and I...
I am released from my whipping post, my wrists freed of the iron shackles that held my arms over my head. I am weak from the terrible whipping and the strain of hanging for so long against the post and immediately fall to my knees.

Grabbed by the hair and jerked to my feet, I am roughly shoved in the direction of the nearby pile of planks. I stagger across the paving blocks, lose my footing and fall on my face. I lie still for a moment, wondering what will happen next, but the wait is short. My wrists are grabbed by eager hands and I hear the grating sound of wood being dragged over the flagstones toward my prone naked body. As I lie helplessly on my stomach, my arms are stretched out, a heavy wooden plank is laid across my bare shoulders and my wrists are swiftly bound to it. I wince as the binding cord is pulled tight and digs into flesh already worn raw by iron shackles.

The crowd has reached new levels of excitement and are chanting "crucify them, crucify them!" Pulled to my feet once again, I am spun around and force-marched past the jeering crowd in the square, and then down one of the streets leading to the hill on the edge of town. I bend under the weight of the heavy plank across my bare shoulders, my dangling breasts swaying and wobbling as I plod unsteadily ahead.

As I leave the square, I can hear the fat girl far behind me, groaning and gagging as she is simultaneously assaulted by two randy brutes. The Scot, Eul, is being similarly assailed, and I am thankful for the fact that at least I have escaped their fate. I turn my head away from them and their ordeal, and try to focus on the road ahead, which is lined on either side with fist-shaking, angry-looking townspeople.

Behind me and gaining on me is the unmistakable sound of someone singing a French folk tune softly to herself. Looking off to my left side as best I can under the burden of my heavy wooden plank, I see the French girl Messaline hurrying under the lash to catch up with me. I flash her a grim smile, and together we trudge on, wooden planks digging painfully into our shoulders, toward the hill where they will execute us by crucifixion.

The road leads uphill, and the plank seems to get heavier with each step. Every time I hesitate or stop, I am driven forward by curses and the bite of the lash. Through it all Messaline keeps singing.

You two have taken my breath away......

It's a dream ! It's a dream ! Perhaps this horrible (wonderful ?) suffering after the whip makes me dreaming ...
I'm walking to be crucified ! I'm walking near my sister Barb with this heavy wooden plank hurting my tender shoulders :
soon, two big nails will pierce my wrists to link them to this patibulum and I'll be exposed, nude, in an horrible pain, in front of the crowd !
Can I wish that some people could be a bit sympathizing with us ? I doubt : during the whipping, they were laughing, they were insulting while the lashes were stroking our sweet skin !
At the end, they were shrieking : "Crucify ! Crucify !" !!!:eek:
Ooooooh, my sweet sister Barb, tell me why, tell me that we're not here, tell me that it's not possible to do suffer like this some gentle girls, without real reason, only for their pleasure !
But, in fact, if I remember well, my life is totally turned to this ultimate target : since that I was a young girl, was I not attracted by this man, nailed to his cross in the churches ? Was I not so much desiring to be submitted to this unbelievable
torment ? Was I not wet in my intimate grotta in seeing this nudity exposed to the crowd until the death ?

Mmmmmmmmm! I want to live that, I'm ready for that, I'm calling the irons into my body, the cross'dance , the break of my legs when they will be tired to see us yet alive and when they will be not aroused by our suffering bodies : so, they will return to home and will say to their wife : "Oh dear, it was a wonderful show today !" ...
... and, my sister Barb, we'll slowly die to our cross and the crows will not wait our death to start their banquet, but, never mind, it will be not a great pain , only the usual flow of the life ...

My suffering sisters, dont be afraid by your trial : it will be not a punishment but the ultimate fulfillment of our life, of our ...
"Crucified Women Life"

Sing with me:
"Alouette, gentille alouette ..."

Messaline Crucified 002red.jpg ...

Back
Top Bottom