Who Will Join Me This Time?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a dream ! It's a dream ! Perhaps this horrible (wonderful ?) suffering after the whip makes me dreaming ...
I'm walking to be crucified ! I'm walking near my sister Barb with this heavy wooden plank hurting my tender shoulders :
soon, two big nails will pierce my wrists to link them to this patibulum and I'll be exposed, nude, in an horrible pain, in front of the crowd !
Can I wish that some people could be a bit sympathizing with us ? I doubt : during the whipping, they were laughing, they were insulting while the lashes were stroking our sweet skin !
At the end, they were shrieking : "Crucify ! Crucify !" !!!:eek:
Ooooooh, my sweet sister Barb, tell me why, tell me that we're not here, tell me that it's not possible to do suffer like this some gentle girls, without real reason, only for their pleasure !
But, in fact, if I remember well, my life is totally turned to this ultimate target : since that I was a young girl, was I not attracted by this man, nailed to his cross in the churches ? Was I not so much desiring to be submitted to this unbelievable
torment ? Was I not wet in my intimate grotta in seeing this nudity exposed to the crowd until the death ?

Mmmmmmmmm! I want to live that, I'm ready for that, I'm calling the irons into my body, the cross'dance , the break of my legs when they will be tired to see us yet alive and when they will be not aroused by our suffering bodies : so, they will return to home and will say to their wife : "Oh dear, it was a wonderful show today !" ...
... and, my sister Barb, we'll slowly die to our cross and the crows will not wait our death to start their banquet, but, never mind, it will be not a great pain , only the usual flow of the life ...

My suffering sisters, dont be afraid by your trial : it will be not a punishment but the ultimate fulfillment of our life, of our ...
"Crucified Women Life"

Sing with me:
"Alouette, gentille alouette ..."

crux walk 001.jpg Messa and I have left the edge of town now and have begun to ascend the hill of execution, passing through the shade of trees along the forested path. We trudge side by side, bearing our heavy wooden planks with stoic determination. She confides in me quietly....her words coming between our anguished grunts and groans as our faltering progress is pressed on by the stinging lash of the whip applied quite liberally to the naked flesh of our backs and buttocks and breasts. She tells me of her acute sense of humiliation at the thought of being nailed and raised nude before the eyes of the hundreds or even thousands of onlookers. She asks me to tell her why this is happening to us. But she also confides in me the startling fact that she has dreamed of being crucified since childhood when she first gazed upon the crucifix on the wall of her church, and wondered what it would be like to replace that man on the cross. She tells me that if we must, she intends to enjoy the thrill of the final dance of life, high on the unforgiving wood of the cross, and that she wishes to share that horrible ultimate fulfillment of life with me. I take this all in solemnly, nodding agreement as we stumble and fall, take the lash, regain our footing and head on up the hill. Behind us I hear more commotion. The others are coming now too. The show will soon begin. Beside me the gentle refrain of "Allouette" reaches my ears.

View attachment 218569 Messa and I have left the edge of town now and have begun to ascend the hill of execution, passing through the shade of trees along the forested path. We trudge side by side, bearing our heavy wooden planks with stoic determination. She confides in me quietly....her words coming between our anguished grunts and groans as our faltering progress is pressed on by the stinging lash of the whip applied quite liberally to the naked flesh of our backs and buttocks and breasts. She tells me of her acute sense of humiliation at the thought of being nailed and raised nude before the eyes of the hundreds or even thousands of onlookers. She asks me to tell her why this is happening to us. But she also confides in me the startling fact that she has dreamed of being crucified since childhood when she first gazed upon the crucifix on the wall of her church, and wondered what it would be like to replace that man on the cross. She tells me that if we must, she intends to enjoy the thrill of the final dance of life, high on the unforgiving wood of the cross, and that she wishes to share that horrible ultimate fulfillment of life with me. I take this all in solemnly, nodding agreement as we stumble and fall, take the lash, regain our footing and head on up the hill. Behind us I hear more commotion. The others are coming now too. The show will soon begin. Beside me the gentle refrain of "Allouette" reaches my ears.

I can see them all in various stages of the hill. My heat beats faster as I see Barbarian leading the climb, her beautiful breasts swaying as she struggles. Seeing them all is making me anxious as well as damp. They are so close I can see the cock of the man bobbing up and down as he walks. I am anxious to see how they will suffer. The crowd behind them shouting, throwing things, kicking the condemned. Poor slave girl. She looks so scared. Her beautiful huge breasts swaying from side to side.

Crucify! Crucify! Crucify!!!!!!!!
Crucify the bastard they shouted. I could not believe my ears, I thought they were going to take us back to the dungeons after the whipping. But no, they have other plans, they are going to crucify us today. I feel an uneasiness come over me at the thought of being crucified. I had always dreamed of being crucified since my childhood days in the Catholic school. I used to daydream about being crucified nude in front of a crowd of hot nuns. But that was only fantasy, this was for real. I would really be nailed nude to a cross today. Left to suffer until death. Wow, how did I come to this?

The muscular woman makes me kneel in front of the heavy plank. I kneel underneath it until the plank is in position on my shoulders. I rise to my feet, with the plank on my shoulder. Damn, it weights what feels like 100 pounds. How will I carry this up that hill? I take my steps forward slowly, trying not to stumble. The muscular guard woman laughs at my struggles. I slowly make my way to the hill, sometimes stumbling, and when I do stumble the woman gives me a nasty lash. I can see the Fat Slave Girl, Barbaria, Eulalia, and Messaline. Well at least I will be able to fulfill one fantasy! Being crucified nude along with lovely ladies. Even though they are bloody and dirty, they still look beautiful to me. I will surely die today, but I will proudly die with these beautiful ladies:very_hot: The guards may have beaten me down, but I say......Yes, life is still GOOD! I will enjoy these final moments of life. The bastards will not be able to take this away from me:devil:

Last edited:
As I trudge along, the heavy plank rubbing against the open wounds left by the whip, I feel the oily wetness between my thighs. My cunt is full of cum. There were four of them, all hard and ready. None of them took more than a few thrusts before they came, filling me with their vile seed.

I spit on the ground as I stagger, trying to get the salty taste out of my mouth. Yes, the bastards who couldn't wait to fuck me just knelt in front of me and shoved their pricks between my lips, shooting their wads down my throat.

Then there's the burning in my arsehole. Yes, one of the filthy fuckers decided he was too good for sloppy seconds. At least he spat on his cock and my bumhole first, but that wasn't much consolation when his big dick - and he was big, the biggest of the lot who raped me - forced its way the wrong way past my sphincter. I tried to tell him to get it fucking out, but the cock in my mouth stopped the words making any sense.

Now, as my sex slicked together with each step, the guards' whips cracking across my fat backside every time my pace slows, I look over to Eulalia. She suffered pretty much the same fate as me, if not worse. I saw her taking at least three of them up her bum. For a moment I think about all the dreadful diseases we've probably both now got thanks to our unwanted cream pies. Then the heavy weight of the crossbar of what will become the instrument of my execution reminds me of the terrible reality of our situation.

I can have every venereal disease under the sun, but it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to be around much longer...

As I trudge along, the heavy plank rubbing against the open wounds left by the whip, I feel the oily wetness between my thighs. My cunt is full of cum. There were four of them, all hard and ready. None of them took more than a few thrusts before they came, filling me with their vile seed.

I spit on the ground as I stagger, trying to get the salty taste out of my mouth. Yes, the bastards who couldn't wait to fuck me just knelt in front of me and shoved their pricks between my lips, shooting their wads down my throat.

Then there's the burning in my arsehole. Yes, one of the filthy fuckers decided he was too good for sloppy seconds. At least he spat on his cock and my bumhole first, but that wasn't much consolation when his big dick - and he was big, the biggest of the lot who raped me - forced its way the wrong way past my sphincter. I tried to tell him to get it fucking out, but the cock in my mouth stopped the words making any sense.

Now, as my sex slicked together with each step, the guards' whips cracking across my fat backside every time my pace slows, I look over to Eulalia. She suffered pretty much the same fate as me, if not worse. I saw her taking at least three of them up her bum. For a moment I think about all the dreadful diseases we've probably both now got thanks to our unwanted cream pies. Then the heavy weight of the crossbar of what will become the instrument of my execution reminds me of the terrible reality of our situation.

I can have every venereal disease under the sun, but it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to be around much longer...

We have reached the summit. Messa and I are turned around and forced to our knees. From our vantage point we can look down the path to the town ... the steep path we have just struggled along, heavy beams on our shoulders, the bite of the lash to propel us onward whenever we faltered. Below on the path, the others follow, all carrying their beams. The fat girl is in the lead, followed by the Scot, Eulalia. Both have suffered terribly at the hands of the town's randy menfolk, before being burdened with their cross-timbers. Following behind is the one man among the condemned, and bringing up the rear is the woman called Pkin.

Messa and kneel on the ground and wait for the others. We are naked and shivering now as a stiff wind has come up. My long hair blows across my face, partially blocking my vision. With my wrists bound securely to my crossbeam, I am unable to brush it away. All attempts to shake it away by turning my head from side to side prove futile.

Our handlers are bored. One of them absently leans down and fondles my breast, and then squeezes and twists my nipple painfully, laughing and gesturing to his comrade at my howl of pain. Beside me Messa continues to sing her little song softly, refusing to acknowledge the presence of the two ruffians standing over her. One of them kicks sand in her face. She is unfazed, and continues to repeat her little refrain.

Behind us, other men have dragged six stout timbers over to the spot on the crest of the hill used for executions. They lie the six timbers on the ground, evenly spaced and parallel, waiting in place for their crossbeams and the wretched victims bearing them up the hill to all arrive and be attached. After laying out the timbers, the men proceed to dig six mounting holes in the rocky soil, and pile up rocks to be used to secure the timbers upright when the time comes.

But nothing will happen until the others join us Messa and me at the top of the hill. We sit and wait ....

As I reach the top of the hill I see the other two naked women kneeling, their guards casually abusing them. Something drives me on - I have to reach them. I summon up the last of my strength and stagger towards them, then fall forward onto the earth, my face just inches from Barb's filthy knees.

I hear one of the guards behind me laugh, and say what a convenient position I've landed in, flat on the ground. The next thing I know, his whip is cracking across my big upturned bottom, over and over again. My moans - I don't have the strength to scream any more - are simply ignored.

"Hold on" someone shouts, "we can do better than that! The fat whore's given us an idea - one last treat before we nail them up! Get them all in a line, face down!"

I look up to see Barb and Messa being dragged to their feet, hustled around and forced onto the ground, Barb beside me, Messa to her right. As the others arrive, so they're also laid out. "Right, get their arses UP!" someone yells. Rough hands grab my hips and haul me up by the middle. I'm left on my knees, face forced even further into the earth, my arms pinned down by the weight of the crossbar. Of course, my bum is raised obscenely high, and immediately feels very, very vulnerable. Next to me, I hear Barb being arranged in the same way, then the others, one by one. No-one struggles - the fight has been beaten out of us.

A swishing above me makes me twist my head and try to look up. The Executioner is standing over me, flexing the biggest cane I've ever seen. He shows it to the crowd, which has followed us to a man and woman, and gets another cheer.

"The Singapore Dragon judicial cane!" he announces. "Cuts the flesh with every stroke! This is no schoolroom cane! And each and every one of these pathetic losers is going to get a dozen strokes - FULL FORCE! That'll give them something to think about once they're up on those crosses!"

I feel him line the thick rattan up along my already-bleeding cheeks, and turn my head to try and bury it in the earth. The cane is lifted, I hold my breath, and....

"Aaaaaaagghhh!!!" The pain is like nothing I've ever felt before, even the bullwhip! How can any of us possibly take a dozen of these...?

As I reach the top of the hill I see the other two naked women kneeling, their guards casually abusing them. Something drives me on - I have to reach them. I summon up the last of my strength and stagger towards them, then fall forward onto the earth, my face just inches from Barb's filthy knees.

ihear one of the guards behind me laugh, and say what a convenient position I've landed in, flat on the ground. The next thing I know, his whip is cracking across my big upturned bottom, over and over again. My moans - I don't have the strength to scream any more - are simply ignored.

"Hold on" someone shouts, "we can do better than that! The fat whore's given us an idea - one last treat before we nail them up! Get them all in a line, face down!"

I look up to see Barb and Messa being dragged to their feet, hustled around and forced onto the ground, Barb beside me, Messa to her right. As the others arrive, so they're also laid out. "Right, get their arses UP!" someone yells. Rough hands grab my hips and haul me up by the middle. I'm left on my knees, face forced even further into the earth, my arms pinned down by the weight of the crossbar. Of course, my bum is raised obscenely high, and immediately feels very, very vulnerable. Next to me, I hear Barb being arranged in the same way, then the others, one by one. No-one struggles - the fight has been beaten out of us.

A swishing above me makes me twist my head and try to look up. The Executioner is standing over me, flexing the biggest cane I've ever seen. He shows it to the crowd, which has followed us to a man and woman, and gets another cheer.

"The Singapore Dragon judicial cane!" he announces. "Cuts the flesh with every stroke! This is no schoolroom cane! And each and every one of these pathetic losers is going to get a dozen strokes - FULL FORCE! That'll give them something to think about once they're up on those crosses!"

I feel him line the thick rattan up along my already-bleeding cheeks, and turn my head to try and bury it in the earth. The cane is lifted, I hold my breath, and....

"Aaaaaaagghhh!!!" The pain is like nothing I've ever felt before, even the bullwhip! How can any of us possibly take a dozen of these...?

I jump with each lash. So painful, but getting caught up in it. The way their bodies are displayed and the way they scream is also very exciting in a strange way. I look down atBarb wanting to hold her, ease the pain. They are all so beautiful in their own ways.

I hear one of the guards behind me laugh, and say what a convenient position I've landed in, flat on the ground. The next thing I know, his whip is cracking across my big upturned bottom, over and over again. My moans - I don't have the strength to scream any more - are simply ignored.

The condemned are all gathered now at the top of the hill and the Executioner's crew has decided to play to the crowd by torturing each of us one more time before we are nailed and raised. This time it is to be a vicious caning with the infamous "Singapore Dragon" judicial cane.

Lined up in a row, bums in the air and heavy timbers across our shoulders, our heads close to the ground, we wait our turn. The Executioner, showboat that he is, has a little fun pleasing the crowd, flexing the monstrous cane, swishing it around in the air with a sharp zinging noise, and announcing to the crowd,"
Cuts the flesh with every stroke! This is no schoolroom cane! And each and every one of these pathetic losers is going to get a dozen strokes - FULL FORCE! That'll give them something to think about once they're up on those crosses!"

He begins with the poor fat girl, lining the cane up against her bloody ass cheeks, pausing, and then raising the cane and bringing it down on her quivering flesh with a loud crack. She screams and my flank is spattered with a misty spray of her blood. The crowd roars in approval.

I turn my head away, and look at Messaline who kneels, head down alongside me, face turned toward me. Tears fill her eyes, but she also continues to repeat the same refrain as before.

Another loud crack and the fat girl screams again, fresh blood splatters over my hip, back, dangling breast and ribs. More bloodlust from the crowd. He is murdering her, I think. Then he canes her again, and then again.

On the fifth stroke the "Singapore Dragon" shatters on contact with her bruised and bleeding bum, and splinters fly in all directions. "Shit", says the Executioner, a clear note of disappointment in his voice.

After a long pause, he kicks the dirt petulantly and shouts to his men, "Never mind, get the scum on their feet and over to the stipes. Let's fasten those cross timbers in place, nail the poor wretches, and get them dancing!"

Saved by shoddy Asian craftsmanship, I think, or are we?

Last edited:
The condemned are all gathered now at the top of the hill and the Executioner's crew has decided to play to the crowd by torturing each of us one more time before we are nailed and raised. This time it is to be a vicious caning with the infamous "Singapore Dragon" judicial cane.

Lined up in a row, bums in the air and heavy timbers across our shoulders, our heads close to the ground, we wait our turn. The Executioner, showboat that he is, has a little fun pleasing the crowd, flexing the monstrous cane, swishing it around in the air with a sharp zinging noise, and announcing to the crowd,"
Cuts the flesh with every stroke! This is no schoolroom cane! And each and every one of these pathetic losers is going to get a dozen strokes - FULL FORCE! That'll give them something to think about once they're up on those crosses!"

He begins with the poor fat girl, lining the cane up against her bloody ass cheeks, pausing, and then raising the cane and bringing it down on her quivering flesh with a loud crack. She screams and my flank is spattered with a misty spray of her blood. The crowd roars in approval.

I turn my head away, and look at Messaline who kneels, head down alongside me, face turned toward me. Tears fill her eyes, but she also continues to repeat the same refrain as before.

Another loud crack and the fat girl screams again, fresh blood splatters over my hip, back, dangling breast and ribs. More bloodlust from the crowd. He is murdering her, I think. Then he canes her again, and then again.

On the fifth stroke the "Singapore Dragon" shatters on contact with her bruised and bleeding bum, and splinters fly in all directions. "Shit", says the Executioner, a clear note of disappointment in his voice.

After a long pause, he kicks the dirt petulantly and shouts to his men, "Never mind, get the scum on their feet and over to the stipes. Let's fasten those cross timbers in place, nail the poor wretches, and get them dancing!"

Saved by shoddy Asian craftsmanship, I think, or are we?

I turn my head when the caning starts. FSG screaming so. When the cane breaks I turn and gasp as I se her bloodied bottom, blood running down her legs. I look at the others, my heart beating faster in anticipation of the nailing. I turn away again and se throughout the crowd men and women masturbatung as they watch. Calling out at the condemned. "Nail them up!!
We want to see the dance!!" Some are betting as to who will last longest. I turn and walk away finding a spot to sit under a tree and watch from there, breathing heavily in anticipation. Unconsciously reaching under my dress and teasing and pulling my nipples as I watch Barb and her beautiful chest watching everything wide eyes. I feel sorry for the condemned, but unusually aroused as well
Sheila

I'm dragged up by one of the guards, who grabs the crossbar lashed to my shoulders. As my feet hit the ground I see the Executioner standing in front of me, the splintered remains of his Singapore Dragon in his left hand and an angry scowl on his face. The next thing I know a heavy punch lands right in my belly, forcing me back against the guard who's holding me up. As I cough and splutter, I hear the Executioner say with real malice "that's for breaking my favourite cane with your stupid fat arse!" A second punch lands in my gut. "And that's just because you have a stupid fat arse!" Then another. "And that's just because you're stupid and fat! Now get her down on the ground and let's nail the bitch!"

The guard holding the crossbar hauls me over to one of the uprights, my heels dragging through the dirt. I feel the skin scraping off them but it's the least of my worries. I'm winded, for all I know I may have just had something inside ruptured, and I'm bleeding profusely from dozens of wheals all over my back, bottom and legs. And I know what's about to happen.

The crossbar, and me, are thrown roughly onto the upright. I saw them as I arrived at the place of execution. Each one has a small section cut into it for the crossbar to rest. Each one also has a rough wooden phallus protruding a few feet below that section. I know exactly what that's for.

The crossbar is slotted into its waiting hole and strong ropes are quickly lashed around the join to hold my cross together. For a few seconds I hope that ropes might also be used to secure me to it, and then I see the Executioner standing over me. In his right hand is a large mallet, in his left a selection of shiny new nails, at least six inches long.

My right arm is stretched against the crossbar and my hand is pushed hard onto the wood. I feel the iron point against my palm, which seems the only part of my body not to have been abused so far. Suddenly that changes, as the mallet falls, piercing the skin. I scream and beg for mercy, forgiveness, a knife through the throat to end it quickly. AllI get is half-a-dozen more blows to drive the nail hard into the wood.

My left hand is dealt with in the same way, the ain no less for the agony in my right. Then my ankles, and they are nailed to each side of tthe upright, "so the whole world can see the cum dripping out of your whore cunt as you die!"

They begin to lift my cross, but a shout stops them. "Be a shame not to use that pussy one last time! And a last fill-up will really have her oozing when she's up there!" The Executioner laughs his agreement, and an overweight slob, with bad breath and broken teeth is between my thighs. He would never be my choice for my last fuck on earth, but I don't have much in the way of choices anymore, do I?

To illustrated that, the light above me is blocked out, and another overweight bastard, naked from the waist down, lowers his backside onto my face. At first he forces his bumhole onto my mouth, and I splutter and curse through the filthy hairs. Then, mercifully I suppose, he shifts his weight and slips his cock into my mouth. So, I'm going to be spit-roasted one last time before being left to die. This is how it ends.

In the background I hear hammering, followed by screams, as the others are nailed to their crosses. "Leave the Scotch bitch there, we'll use her as well. Get the rest of them up and dancing!"

As I hear the creaking of uprights being lifted, the guards groaning with the strain, I wonder how the final abuse Eulalia and I are going to suffer will look to the other prisoners from their unique vantage points....

Last edited:
My little contribution to this story ... the crucifixions'scene like I see it from my cross ...:rolleyes:

I hope that I've forgotten nobody ...:D:very_hot:

From the left to the right ...
Messa, Barb, FSG, Hondoo (yet erected, what a man !!!), Pkin, Cxslave and Eul ... ;)

Attachments

• crucifixions on the hill.jpg
    crucifixions on the hill.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 156
My little contribution to this story ... the crucifixions'scene like I see it from my cross ...:rolleyes:

Messa, Barb, FSG, Hondoo (yet erected, what a man !!!), Pkin, Cxslave and Eul ... ;)

Wonderful, Messa, just wonderful!

Wow...nice manip Messa! Great contribution... Love it!!!:):p:D

Awesome manipulation Messaline!!!:very_hot:
Thank you!

Awesome manipulation Messaline!!!:very_hot:
Thank you!

Awesome in more ways than one :eek:

Mind you, I'm not surprised you look awesome, Hondo, crucified in such company there are only really two suitable words...'Lucky' and 'bastard' :D

Back
Top Bottom