Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are all from the artist RalphXXXX who specializes in Damsels in Distress. They're good. Easy to imagine a story behind each one.

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__darts_by_ralphxxxxx-daln38f.jpg I knew answering that advert for employment in the traveling carny was a bad idea ... :confused:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__desert_bandits_by_ralphxxxxx-dam8iiy.jpg Oh Shit. There goes the water supply! You'd think these guys could at least shoot straight! :rolleyes:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__modern_pirates_by_ralphxxxxx-dannqet.jpg Whadda ya mean, half a million isn't enough? I ought to be worth at least half that much! :mad:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__safari_by_ralphxxxxx-daln2f2.jpg One of these days I am going to learn to read the fine print ... "Animal Safari ... see the real Africa up close", it said. :confused:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__slavetraders_by_ralphxxxxx-dal7y5a.jpg They must think that they have a surplus of slaves to kill them off like that. Good thing I'm getting on board the ship ... I think :facepalm:

ralphb_s_damsels_in_peril__the_confession_by_ralphxxxxx-dao5ija.jpg And now that we have your attention ... we will tell you just how much you owe in back taxes ... :doh:

It’s the second decade of the 21st century. I wonder how many more decades or centuries the Nazis will remain the go to visual shorthand for Unfathomable Evil.

Forever, I hope. Can you imagine something that can out-Nazi the Nazis?

Attachments

• 1D563F65-46C9-49E7-9C88-011A37E20353.jpeg
    1D563F65-46C9-49E7-9C88-011A37E20353.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 431
  • E92DF282-BBD1-433A-ADF1-A55A90906404.jpeg
    E92DF282-BBD1-433A-ADF1-A55A90906404.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 411
It’s the second decade of the 21st century. I wonder how many more decades or centuries the Nazis will remain the go to visual shorthand for Unfathomable Evil.

Forever, I hope. Can you imagine something that can out-Nazi the Nazis?
We still remember the Romans so the Nazis should stay on the radar for about 1500 more years. To out-Nazi the Nazi? Never say never but I don´t want to imagine that.
2247365_38f632b.jpgAuschwitz-Virgin-Oland-Smitzer-Nazisploitation.jpgnazi-bdsm-slave-torture.jpgNazi-Mummification-Fetish.jpg

Attachments

• AF31AC88-9167-42D7-8526-082341D5223A.jpeg
    AF31AC88-9167-42D7-8526-082341D5223A.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 391
The last thing that I remember I was on my way to the anti government youth meeting that I attend every month.
Now I have woken up here, wherever "here" is. My head is covered with a sack, my hands are bound behind me, my legs tied spread apart, and I am naked.
tumblr_orr07rYNKR1sgr9y3o4_1280.jpg
I try to rise, it is so difficult with my hands and feet bound like this, and I am disoriented. I think I am in a dark room, and I seem to be lying on a metal bed base. It digs into my bare back.
tumblr_orr07rYNKR1sgr9y3o3_1280.jpg
This is not good. Could someone have followed me, been waiting for me? I know there are government agents watching us, even moving among us. That new recruit Luis has been staring at me a lot lately.
tumblr_orr07rYNKR1sgr9y3o2_1280.jpg
I'm really worried now, I'm sitting up but I can't really here anything nearby, except a distant dripping. This is not good! Naked, bound, hidden away in some dark place. Tied to a metal bed frame.
tumblr_orr07rYNKR1sgr9y3o1_1280.jpg
Oh shit!

The last thing that I remember I was on my way to the anti government youth meeting that I attend every month.
Now I have woken up here, wherever "here" is. My head is covered with a sack, my hands are bound behind me, my legs tied spread apart, and I am naked.
View attachment 603049
I try to rise, it is so difficult with my hands and feet bound like this, and I am disoriented. I think I am in a dark room, and I seem to be lying on a metal bed base. It digs into my bare back.
View attachment 603050
This is not good. Could someone have followed me, been waiting for me? I know there are government agents watching us, even moving among us. That new recruit Luis has been staring at me a lot lately.
View attachment 603051
I'm really worried now, I'm sitting up but I can't really here anything nearby, except a distant dripping. This is not good! Naked, bound, hidden away in some dark place. Tied to a metal bed frame.
View attachment 603052
Oh shit!

That sounds like me :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom