Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe she did experience considerable discomfort, and they found they had to take great care -
being covered in metallic paint does rather nasty things to your skin's natural functions :eek:
Anyway, it's cheapskate using paint, I'd expect Barb to demand proper gold plating!
Being coated in gold paint - or any paint - won't kill. It can however, interfere with the bodies ability to cool off in hot conditions or when exerting oneself (they proved this on Mythbusters).

Being coated in real molten gold can be hazardous to one's health.
MansWorld3_Mans_Story_Norm_Eastman-thumb.jpg

Being coated in gold paint - or any paint - won't kill. It can however, interfere with the bodies ability to cool off in hot conditions or when exerting oneself (they proved this on Mythbusters).

Being coated in real molten gold can be hazardous to one's health.
View attachment 604688

Well, at least there would have been a pretty good chance of being shipped off to a Swiss bank. ;)

Forbidden in the European Union : :icon_writing::periodico::deal::nono:

"In operational terms, the European Commission defines gold-plating "an excess of norms, guidelines and procedures accumulated at national, regional and local levels, which interfere with the expected policy goals to be achieved by such regulation." (source : Wikipedia)
What a shame. Our crux-women have a hard-earned right to look as good as possible on the cross. If they feel better with gold-plated nails, so they should get them.

Ah yes, those reporters getting into strife in foreign parts.
Note to Barb, don't spit in the face of the man who has you strung up naked and helpless, it can't end well!

zrs_fc_078_38-me.jpgzrs_fc_078_12-me.jpge44fa6e0ffef0b8f5362c6ba3dbe8b56.jpg

That's the trouble with the animal welfare lobby, they don't understand that Dragons are natural predators,
they hunt their prey, they expect it to put up a struggle - it tastes all the better when it's been fighting for its life...

Come on boy, I’m stripped for you - skin against scales –
We both know you’ll win, but I’ll put up a fight!
You can delight in your dainty treat’s death-dance,
My can-can to keep clear of your cruel Kraken-bite!

If you lunge at my loins, lithe and lissom I’ll leap,
With a hurl of my hips I’ll be no easy meat,
Slick, sleek and slith’ry, I’ll slip through your slug-slime –
Though bare and in bondage, I’m not ‘ready-to-eat’!

Twisting and twirling, I’ll try hard to trick you –
Tease you and tantalise. Enjoy your prey-play!
Toss me in my tight irons! Taste me with your tongue-tip!
Tear me with your talons – I can’t get away!

Still I’ll skip and cavort as you snack on my leg-meat,
As you relish my raw rump, I’ll wriggle and writhe -
Sinuous and supple, I’ll squirm and I’ll struggle
Till I’m crushed in your coils, while you eat me alive!

Then, when I’m weary, you can gorge on my girl-parts,
While you gnaw at my breasts there’ll be life in them yet!
As I feel your fangs finding their way through my sweet sex
I’ll feed you a feast you won’t ever forget!

I have just found the pics to go with that poem
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Not much different from the usual gyny checkup!

If this is what your checkups are like, Eul, you may want to report your doctor to the BMA!
Unless of course you enjoy it too much . . . . .

You have a dark streak, Naraku...
Naraku rather sounds like a qualified medical expert!:cool:

If this is what your checkups are like, Eul, you may want to report your doctor to the BMA!
Unless of course you enjoy it too much . . . . .
Have you ever noticed, Phlebas, how many women talk about going to 'the' doctor, 'the' cardiologist,, 'the' ophtamologist, but always say 'MY' gynaecologist! And when they proounce these words 'my gynaecologist', you see a little blush on their face, their eyes blinking, and you hear in their voice a slight arousal coming up!

It becomes clear to me why they do!

Back
Top Bottom