War reporter 08.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 449
  • War reporter 09.jpg
    War reporter 09.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 453
Hope I may post this peril-pic here :
5D7C7467-7942-412D-BCB7-F09265FCB636.jpeg
“Aletessa’s kidnap story”

She had got into the habit of slipping on a pair of handcuffs while writing. The unyielding steel bracelets locked around her wrists helped her to get into the mood, while the headphones helped her to focus. Her fingers flew across the keyboard; she could already tell this was going to be one of her hottest bondage stories...

Her headphones muted the sound of two kidnappers breaking into her apartment. They couldn't believe their luck when they realized she was utterly oblivious to their presence. Even better, they could read her wild fantasies scrolling across the screen in front of them. Calmly they prepared their duct tape and chloroform. This was going to be the best kidnapping ever...

Hope I may post this peril-pic here :
View attachment 745971
“Aletessa’s kidnap story”

She had got into the habit of slipping on a pair of handcuffs while writing. The unyielding steel bracelets locked around her wrists helped her to get into the mood, while the headphones helped her to focus. Her fingers flew across the keyboard; she could already tell this was going to be one of her hottest bondage stories...

Her headphones muted the sound of two kidnappers breaking into her apartment. They couldn't believe their luck when they realized she was utterly oblivious to their presence. Even better, they could read her wild fantasies scrolling across the screen in front of them. Calmly they prepared their duct tape and chloroform. This was going to be the best kidnapping ever...

Memo to myself: Double check the door locks before the next time I sit down to write a story chapter for CF. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom