Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
**Cut in Half on the Buzz Saw** :eek: Don't remember when I got this one but I found it buried in the files on my HD but I do know I've had it for several years, marked as from Heavy-r
Absolutely awesome animation, but realistically there should be a hell of a lot more blood going everywhere

Absolutely awesome animation, but realistically there should be a hell of a lot more blood going everywhere

Can’t say I’m disappointed. The "damsel in distress headfirst into the buzzsaw" trope traditionally ends with a last-possible-second rescue. I wonder if old time melodrama audiences spent much time picturing the fountains of gore if the hero was a split second too late. :boaa:

**Cut in Half on the Buzz Saw** :eek: Don't remember when I got this one but I found it buried in the files on my HD but I do know I've had it for several years, marked as from Heavy-r
View attachment 758124
;)
Can’t say I’m disappointed. The "damsel in distress headfirst into the buzzsaw" trope traditionally ends with a last-possible-second rescue. I wonder if old time melodrama audiences spent much time picturing the fountains of gore if the hero was a split second too late. :boaa:

I think the saw blade is spinning in the wrong direction .... :rolleyes:

I seriously doubt if that would make any difference if it came into contact with bare flesh at that speed :eek:

That’s true ... but if it were wood or something solid, I should think an upward thrusting blade would make the object fly up into the air. Good thing it’s just bare flesh ;)

That’s true ... but if it were wood or something solid, I should think an upward thrusting blade would make the object fly up into the air. Good thing it’s just bare flesh ;)
Not so good for her though...

I can't help wondering how long she would remain conscious in this scenario - Her head seems to be placed lower than her body, presumably to keep her brain alive longer, so I guess the question would be the body's reaction to the stress shock cause loss of consciousness almost immediately, or would she remain aware right up to the point where her brain gets sliced?

I guess the definitive answer though, would simply be "too long" :(

Lots of blood and chunks of flesh and bone and pieces of organs, maybe complete organs. In real life, I doubt that a saw like that could cut through the pelvis and, even if it did, I think it would get bound up in the intestines.
It's not the animator's fault. Mainstream movies often show people getting sliced in two and make it seem like they're made from clay or some others solid substance.
Slaughter houses, by the way, use a high-speed band saw to cut through bone after the carcass has been eviscerated.

Not so good for her though...

I can't help wondering how long she would remain conscious in this scenario - Her head seems to be placed lower than her body, presumably to keep her brain alive longer, so I guess the question would be the body's reaction to the stress shock cause loss of consciousness almost immediately, or would she remain aware right up to the point where her brain gets sliced?

I guess the definitive answer though, would simply be "too long" :(
In the animation she's conscious way longer than I would think possible, she's still screaming as the blade passes her lungs but that's about where she stops. :rolleyes:

No mercy for the vanquished
tumblr_o3yotfKCpR1swuffko1_1280.jpg

Alone in the dark
alone_in_the_dark_by_socartos-dblcsvr.png

She hopes she's not on the menu!
WTF-nude-with-a-side-of-meat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom