Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
These nazis really have their hands full

officer_s_instruction_by_williemacj_d9y290g.jpgfinal_preparations_4_by_williemacj_d6vehco.jpgforeplay5_by_williemacj_da2jenf.jpgforeplay6_by_williemacj_da2nid0.jpgforeplay7_by_williemacj_da2nj97.jpglauren11_by_williemacj_da7us1p.jpgin_nazi_hands___heat_the_iron_by_williemacj_dc6ztc9.jpgin_nazi_hands___hot_iron_by_williemacj_dc6ztjw.jpg

Sort of looks like everyone is taking someone.

Boy chess wasn't this much fun when I played it.

kisses

willowfall
Have any of you ever played Lovechess? I used to have an early beta version of it years ago. The game it played wasn't up to grandmaster level but the animations when a piece was taken were great :)

Human resources policy?

sa14.jpg It is difficult to find qualified staff, but we have our ways to get them.

Interrogation 124.jpg"Now tell me : why do you want to work for our company?"

32256-z3GaPCwNqz.gif"Tell me everything you know about your previous employer!"

2286004.jpg Team building in the wood.

Don't give HR ideas!

Weird penetration peril

1997391 - Cassiopeia League_of_Legends Morgana TheBikupan.jpglusciousnet_art_by_tinkerbomb_015_936265841.jpg927ceb977e1befd4af1dce9675528189.jpg

In Dolcett county, Cruxtonia, preparations for the Thanksgiving dinner are well underway

View attachment 767566

No that’s the Thanksgiving pageant in Red Neck, Arkansas. The girl is a blue state tourist. The others pictured are Turkeys.

Those excellent drawings are by Cena. And I think the comparison with @montycrusto is a good one which they both would agree with and like.
If anyone wants to see more he is on DA
Yeah I liked cena’s digital paintings.. until he did a flaying scene which was too much for me..:vomiton: but I still think he’s an amazing digital artist who seems to be single-handedly resurrecting Expressionism within the kink/BDSM genre

Yeah I liked cena’s digital paintings.. until he did a flaying scene which was too much for me..:vomiton: but I still think he’s an amazing digital artist who seems to be single-handedly resurrecting Expressionism within the kink/BDSM genre
I don't think I've seen that one (or, if I have, I have blotted it out!). His style - like yours - is instantly recognisable.

I don't think I've seen that one (or, if I have, I have blotted it out!). His style - like yours - is instantly recognisable.
I don't recall seeing that one either

Back
Top Bottom