Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh no, this will never do
b41195053aa53236f22559be30c598dd.jpg
She's overdressed

Ah, much better
nude-lying-across-train-tracks-906.jpg9cohg_1417959774.jpg73455841.jpgdd10.jpg

Not abducted by aliens, but by elves?
Or are the elves aliens?
Jacques Vallee has suggested that the aliens of abduction and encounter stories are just the modern manifestation of the entities which we have known as elves, fairies etc in past centuries.

Quiet Evening 001.jpgQuiet Evening 002.jpgQuiet Evening 003.jpg

Jacques Vallee has suggested that the aliens of abduction and encounter stories are just the modern manifestation of the entities which we have known as elves, fairies etc in past centuries.

This is undoubtedly the case. Throughout history, people have attributed stange events to supernatural beings (which is why we have religion, after all), and I guess the aliens are just the modern equivalent of this.

Even in today's supposedly enlightened times, people like to cling to the belief (or even just the hope) that there are indeed mystical beings among us and around us. Today, most people accept that elves, faeries, sprites, mermaids, pixies etc don't exist. And that's a real shame, because I think they should exist - How magical this world would truly be if that were the case :)

Even in today's supposedly enlightened times, people like to cling to the belief (or even just the hope) that there are indeed mystical beings among us and around us. Today, most people accept that elves, faeries, sprites, mermaids, pixies etc don't exist. And that's a real shame, because I think they should exist - How magical this world would truly be if that were the case :)

This phrase immediately brought me memories of an adolescent me reading P.K. Dick's The King of the Elves and enjoying it.
After that first approach, I've read most of his novels and short stories.

Back
Top Bottom