Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
The point is, will both parties accept the deal of exchangeing one indian woman against three whites?:confused:

You want to deprive those girls of their fun, Lox?

Cave peril, looks like an episode of Dr Who

cave_captive_by_lithographicdan-d8x21i9.jpgcave_captive_02_by_lithographicdan-d8xgq8i.jpgcave_captive_03_by_lithographicdan-d8xujhi.jpg

Don't you love it when students come forward to participate in university experiments? And as we know, the best experiments are conducted without clothes. What has she got herself into? Peril? Actually, they don't look that distressed.

goo-girl.genesis.01.jpggoo-girl.genesis.02.jpggoo-girl.genesis.03.jpg06.Organic_Sex_Aid_Trials.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The scientist's assistant can't wait to go inside herself!:D
Just a few more technical issues to solve, before it is fully safe!:cool:

Yes, hard to find detached, dispassionate assistants these days.

These girls are lucky, one of them was left one foot free to shoo away the carrion birds.
steaks_are_out_by_bmovievillain_dd9jql8_ds.jpg

This is positively lax. Someone sound the alarm.
slipping_the_trap_by_bmovievillain_dd9jo9m.jpg

Hmmm, this looks a bit perilous
102_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

See, I told you that signing up for Professor Moore’s anthropology summer field course was a big mistake. The woman has a reputation for ignoring the fine print and getting into big trouble. And how come the natives are allowing her to keep her black kinis on while we go totally naked?

See, I told you that signing up for Professor Moore’s anthropology summer field course was a big mistake. The woman has a reputation for ignoring the fine print and getting into big trouble. And how come the natives are allowing her to keep her black kinis on while we go totally naked?
She`s probably promised them some exciting oral stimulation ! What has happened to her breasts though?

For once, not Barb but the students are complaining. :confused:
Instead, they better should look around! Such an opportunity to participate in an authentic tribal ceremony is very rare!:D

Is that an anthill her stake is propped up on? Looks like it to me, maybe a cunning ploy to entice the ants into her pants and then trap them in there. The ants will then wriggle and bite her most delicate places in a highly delicious manner (delicious for the spectators and us that is).

The fine print, which actually was very large print, said in clear type and right up front that part of the course would be to investigate some colonies of Paraponera clavata. They have only themselves to blame if they choose to ignore such a clear statement. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera_clavata )
5 Paraponera clavata.jpgHormiga Tigre Dinoponera australis 10.jpg1 Schmidt's insect sting pain index.jpg

Last edited:
The fine print, which actually was very large print, said in clear type and right up front that part of the course would be to investigate some colonies of Paraponera clavata. They have only themselves to blame if they choose to ignore such a clear statement. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera_clavata )
View attachment 867241View attachment 867244View attachment 867245

Ouch. Maybe a dip in a nice pool is required . . . . ah, err, this was a mistake!

thumb.jpgtumblr_nkkavtyXLm1u2iompo3_1280.jpg3a3a8483e6feba3b18220e717c4e3359469565c7.pngannabelle-naked-in-quicksand_main.jpgBillie-Bonce-388346-Blondes_in_Quicksand.jpgtumblr_o2svskjI6K1u2iompo5_1280.jpgB3ycljnCUAA3dtH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom