Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dragon peril

ee94ddc1ee3df8418480ac457725ff29.jpegstipis_by_chrisryder123_dd9wihl.jpg

I had been jubilant when I'd gotten the grant for it ... but it seems my project of a fieldwork expedition to the Forest of Fate was not such a great idea ... for me at least ...

some very reduced but effective artwork...

Dragon peril
stipis_by_chrisryder123_dd9wihl.jpg
Another one of my ill-fated research projects ... identify whichever specific component of girl-scent attracts dragons, so instead of sacrificing virgins you can satisfy them with perfumed meat. Well it turned out to be not so easy and after getting all those dragons hot and bothered it's no wonder that the locals decided enough with the experiments and used the doomed dracologist herself as an offering to placate the creatures ...

Don't you love it when students come forward to participate in university experiments? And as we know, the best experiments are conducted without clothes. What has she got herself into? Peril? Actually, they don't look that distressed.

View attachment 862366View attachment 862365View attachment 862364View attachment 862363
Uh huh. Gnosis College is trying to monetize their portal to the Cthulhuverse as a sex toy.
Are they sure this will not give rise to hellspawn?
Shouldn't this have been reviewed by the FDA or something!?

Sir Evil Overlord wants a refund.
He ordered a Bottomless Pit of No Return.
Which part of 'bottomless' and 'no return' did the minions not grasp!?
"Idiots! I am surrounded by idibots!" he cries, as once again the prisoners escape with seconds to spare ...

Okay guys. I get it, you are not going to let me go without some rough play. But really, wouldn't this be more fun with darts?
You do it this way it's going to be over after the first one of you, ummm, scores, if you want to call it that.
Deal?

As we all know ... when confronted with quicksand ...
... make a big jump feet first, thrash and struggle a lot, and scream your lungs out. What could go wrong!?!
( Is quicksand girls a genre, ... solo mudwrestling, girl vs mud, outcome assured !? )

The interest in ancient history and archaeology courses has increased greatly since the introduction of experimental archaeology as a teaching method.

Build a roman camp. Build a roman galley. Row a roman galley, and so forth.

Make a bronze age sword.

Raise a megalith.

'Neolithic bog bodies, a practical investigation'

Well the ethics committe can't catch everything...

Okay guys. I get it, you are not going to let me go without some rough play. But really, wouldn't this be more fun with darts?
You do it this way it's going to be over after the first one of you, ummm, scores, if you want to call it that.
Deal?
Let you go? Trouble abounds for you!

See "Malins' trial" later today...

See, I told you that signing up for Professor Moore’s anthropology summer field course was a big mistake. The woman has a reputation for ignoring the fine print and getting into big trouble. And how come the natives are allowing her to keep her black kinis on while we go totally naked?
Even so, a marvellous example of participant observation, although normally the anthropologist is supposed to live to write about the experience. Ah well, can't have everything, can we? :D

See "Malins' trial" later today...
Sorry, can't happen, I'm busy elsewhere ... already doing a double workload ... it all has something to do with swords
There was also that fieldwork grant for the Forest of the Amazons:D
I don't get this, it used to be what were Amazons about?
... getting a band of women together to go forth and kick some ass.

Nowadays it seems they're just obsessed with sticking pointy things in each others' belly buttons,
you're not going to 'dismantle the patriarchy' that way,
and well actually some knife play can get me really wet, but still ... , Amazonism just isn't what it used to be ;)

it used to be what were Amazons about?
... getting a band of women together to go forth and kick some ass.

Nowadays it seems they're just obsessed with sticking pointy things in each others' belly buttons,
you're not going to 'dismantle the patriarchy' that way,
and well actually some knife play can get me really wet, but still ... , Amazonism just isn't what it used to be ;)
Standards are dropping everywhere. Maybe they will all just get "participation" medals.

Back
Top Bottom