Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
peril by Alienarea2

anja_lead_into_the_village_by_alienarea2_dctr75h-fullview.jpganja___on_top_of_the_pyramid__2_by_alienarea2_ddcieh1-fullview.jpgtest_altar___by_vesubio79dc_dbsccyo-fullview.jpganja___tied_to_log_by_alienarea2_ddbrceg-fullview.jpganja_tied_between_poles_by_alienarea2_ddb9b4s-fullview.jpganja___fight_for_life_by_alienarea2_dd7uugd-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__1_by_alienarea2_dd7qjta-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__2_by_alienarea2_dd7qjwm-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__3_by_alienarea2_dd7qjzt-fullview.jpganja___tortured_in_the_temple__4_by_alienarea2_dd7qk33-fullview.jpg

Maybe that's just what they want you to think.
How do you know this is really Area 51?
View attachment 876088
So, you think it might be just Area 50, or 38, or something? :D
Stands to reason, right? If there's a 51, there must be at least 50 other areas. So what are they doing in those, while we all get decoyed by Area 51?

Stands to reason, right? If there's a 51, there must be at least 50 other areas. So what are they doing in those, while we all get decoyed by Area 51?

And what about perimeters? Why perimeters don't enjoy the same fairness in the media that areas do?
:)

Those grey aliens aren't stupid, you know. They other 50 areas are underground, near the poles, or on the far side of the Moon.

More of that wartime peril. Don't get caught, well, not unless you like that sort of thing

Makes me think of the old joke about the Italian Convent in WWII, one of the nuns is telling the story of their war years.
"The Italian army came, and they raped all the nuns, except Sr Maria. Then the German army came, and they raped on the nuns, except Sr Maria. Then the Americans came, and they raped all the nuns, except Sr Maria."
"Why didn't any of them rape Sr Maria?"
"Sr Maria doesn't like that sort of thing"

I'll get me coat

bodies-1.jpgbodies-2.jpgbodies-3.jpgbodies-4.jpgbodies-5.jpgbodies-12.jpgbodies-13.jpgbodies-14.jpgbodies-15.jpgbodies-16.jpg

Those grey aliens aren't stupid, you know. They other 50 areas are underground, near the poles, or on the far side of the Moon.

More of that wartime peril. Don't get caught, well, not unless you like that sort of thing

Makes me think of the old joke about the Italian Convent in WWII, one of the nuns is telling the story of their war years.
"The Italian army came, and they raped all the nuns, except Sr Maria. Then the German army came, and they raped on the nuns, except Sr Maria. Then the Americans came, and they raped all the nuns, except Sr Maria."
"Why didn't any of them rape Sr Maria?"
"Sr Maria doesn't like that sort of thing"

I'll get me coat

View attachment 876131View attachment 876130View attachment 876129View attachment 876128View attachment 876127View attachment 876126View attachment 876125View attachment 876124View attachment 876123View attachment 876122
not bade, but - grrr - why do they pixel the interstin regions?

Back
Top Bottom