Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Different kind of peril here, travel in foreign lands.
That's not Tash and Ella is it?
Or Barb and Blaire?

View attachment 276261

a5-jpg.276261.jpeg Blaire kept telling me we had made a wrong turn, that this wasn't the way to her next biking event. :confused: Then we were stopped by these brutes who were manning a check point. I knew we were in trouble when they ordered us to get out and strip. :eek::eek:

View attachment 276271 Blaire kept telling me we had made a wrong turn, that this wasn't the way to her next biking event. :confused: Then we were stopped by these brutes who were manning a check point. I knew we were in trouble when they ordered us to get out and strip. :eek::eek:

She was in trouble from the moment she got on the plane.... :rolleyes:

assorted perils from Cypher

Attachments

• where_is_my_money2-ds.jpg
    where_is_my_money2-ds.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 1,819
  • dry-room-5.jpg
    dry-room-5.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 1,835
  • decide-ds.jpg
    decide-ds.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 1,789
  • SLUT-HOUSE-invites-ds.jpg
    SLUT-HOUSE-invites-ds.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 1,716
  • your_daughter_is_fine-barbara-last-pic-ds.jpg
    your_daughter_is_fine-barbara-last-pic-ds.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 1,758
View attachment 282415 abducted and waiting for transport....the advertisement about the getaway retreat sounded so wonderful ... the five us thought it would be a wonderful holiday ....the host was so charming at dinner ... what did they put in our wine?
Read the fine print... A wounded oak... Night all!!

T

View attachment 282415 abducted and waiting for transport....the advertisement about the getaway retreat sounded so wonderful ... the five us thought it would be a wonderful holiday ....the host was so charming at dinner ... what did they put in our wine?
They call their wine "The Ole Nip&Tuck"...one nip of that stuff and they tuck you away for the night...LOL!!!!

Last edited:
assorted perils from Cypher
image.jpg "Now you have had just a taste of our methods I'll ask again. Where is my money?"

"No answer? Nothing at all? Continue Pp. But, please, keep them below her chin! If she doesn't cough up she will need to work off her debt and we don't want the merchandise spoiled, now do we?"

Back
Top Bottom