Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some more alien peril

milla_automata_alien_abduction_by_lessruth-d424f2b.jpg milla_automata_alien_abduction_by_lessruth-d5j4ewj.jpg alien_abduction_by_zodiak666-d3ce0yy.jpg another_alien_abduction_by_carmag34.jpg alien_abduction_by_berserk_xxx-d4dpdt8.jpg alien_invasion_by_noxxut-da7p8x9.jpg alien_abduction_by_nicklaw_arts-d57t0u5.jpgtumblr_question__alien_abduction_by_hayakain-d8d4fw3.png hostile_takeover_by_taurus_comix-d55ykhz.jpg

So the old ditty will need some fresh lyrics Phlebas.....

Pp can no longer sing about "the figurehead being a whore in bed and the mast a rampant penis" :doh:

Um, yes :confused:

Life imitates (sung) art?

Here's another pirate themed peril pic that I rather like :)
Reminds me of that running joke in the Pirates movie about Keira Knightly and the "chest"

x_marks_the_spot_by_steveoreno-d94itwf.jpg

I find the pictures of naked women walking with their hands tied behind their back particularly exciting, I don't know why. Perhaps for the sense of expectation, or because they are exposed for everybody to see... :confused:

Me too ...

I have always like the walking with the hands tied and preferably barefoot - It may have to do with the exposure .. I don't know, but I do love it ... :)

Me too ...

I have always like the walking with the hands tied and preferably barefoot - It may have to do with the exposure .. I don't know, but I do love it ... :)

It's true, very sexy
136859.jpg

Some more peril, those nasties again (sorry Madi!), and a barbarian.
My he has a very big, err, axe!

img-1411002762.jpg img-1410613386.jpg

Back
Top Bottom