Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Shot by an assassin...

cELWHUt.jpg

Mbandaka is the name of a city in DRCongo. I think the rest is just made-up mumbo-jumbo.

Yeah, all I know in that language is "ungawa!" That's what Johnny Weismuller as Tarzan would always say and the implied meaning was usually "go" or "come" but it kind of seemed like it meant whatever you needed it to mean at the time in the context of body language or situation. A one-word vocabulary.

Story for the belly shot pic written for me.

You see it from where he's tied you. You see the barges dark against the slow gray water. Farther up the river you see Notre Dame lit up in the night, magnificent, it towers towards heaven. With your hands and feet still bound, he grabs your waist and moves you across his living room, into his bedroom. His hands are strong. He slams the door closed, and you see the room is windowless. it is covered in plastic sheeting. Why, what the hell? You break into a cold sweat. Your mind reels, looking for an avenue of escape, but there is none. The gun has a long barrel, a silencer you guess. He holds it pointed at your stomach. Still smiling he says, 'you actually thought you'd get away with it? Answer me!'

Too frightened to think coherently, you stammer... 'What did you say?' Speak up' 'I d-didn't steal any-anything!!... Quietly he ays, ‘You're a lie and a traitor. You stole classified data files. One agent is already dead because of you, Kate Donally. Now, what should I do with you? What do you think?’ You realize that your protests are stupid to the point of absurdity. He sees right through you. 'You can't talk yourself out of this and you can't seduce your way out. How does that feel?' You say nothing. The terror grows in your stomach. 'You are at my mercy. I the Jury, as a book once said. Any thoughts on our little situation here?' 'Just let m-me go, and I'll never be a problem to you ever again! P-please... just let me go!' 'Oh. Just let you go. How simple.' his calm smile almost turns into a laugh. His black gun is steady in his strong hand. 'You're very beautiful. take off your dress. not your heels, just the dress.' Slowly, you comply. - strip off the dress, and you can't decide if your strip is a seductive tease or defiant. You thong, bra and stockings are on. He's a man, of course, he motions you to take off the bra. This is a ray of hope, maybe he will be satisfied with his sexual control. If you accede to his demands, maybe, just maybe... I blush from the thought of being nearly naked in front of him. your belly tightens.

‘Yes… You’re so beautiful. And so treacherous! In the club, I'll admit I developed a, oh, call it desire for your navel and belly. The way your moved on the dance floor. And you remember your sexual dance in front of him, when you thought he was just a handsome guy for a night's fun. 'Almost made me crazy,' he says, 'that fine silk covering you, your little belly hole so obvious, your tummy moving so... sexually.' His face eases into a loose smile, as if he's relaxed. 'Walk over to me. Slowly!' As you walk you see his eyes move from your legs to your hips, to your tiny thong. His eyes focus on your belly as you move, as if he's watching very movement of your naked skin and muscles. You make the walk sensuous and slow. 'Stop!' he says, as you stand in front of him. Handsome face and green eyes and the gun a few inches from your tummy. He pushes the barrel into your navel. the touch is somehow gentle. But the steel is cold. 'You like that? Like the barrel in your pretty navel? Speak up!" You'd done do as he said, walking with hips swaying, your breasts slightly moving, your hips and belly pushed forward. If he can be seduced... Now you shiver from fear, but the situation begins to excite you; and you feel shame at the perversity.

The barrel of his gun pressed into your navel sends a small flood of sexual arousal through your body. His big left hand reaches out to your breasts, brushes your hands away as you instinctively try to cover them. He flicks one nipple then the other and your firm tits jiggle. You see his eyes devouring your breasts and your big nipples. He seems to stop breathing for a few few seconds and he takes in your beauty. You wonder what he's thinking. You look at his face and think you know that he desperately wants you. All of you. He jabs the barreling deeper into your navel. His fingers trap your nipple and twist hard. Then the other tit, he slaps you, then roughly plays with your nipple. You see him swelling for you as you sneak a quick look at his tailored linen pants. His eyes are clear and focused on you. His mouth is slightly open now, his breathing is quicker. 'Think you know what I want, traitor? Or maybe you think you have something to trade for your freedom?' Well? Talk.’ The slaps to your tits humiliate and sting at first. But, his continued groping, combined with the gun pressed to my belly button, excite you even further. My nipples ache outward for more. But, you have to repress this... indulgence. You have to convince him to let you go. But how? Sex? You have a feeling it won't work with this man. But... 'Your nipples are rising. Wonder what that means.

Embarrassed? Enjoying this? Both? You’re a kinky girl, aren't you?' He grabs your hand, places it over your tiny thong. he takes the gun out our your navel then rams it hard into your tummy, jus above your pubic bone. You suck in breath from the rush of pleasure that runs through your belly and thighs. He says, 'You embarrassed? Naked, with a killer, your nipples are hard and your belly quivering. You're aroused, by it, aren't you?' You know he wants to hear you break down and be humiliated by your own sexual passion. But can you trust he'll let you go no matter what you do? You're flooded in a torrent of conflicting emotions, it's almost too much to process. You feel his lust-filled gaze on my hips, belly, and tits. Your belly undulates from heavy breaths and the quivering from having a gun pressed to your sensitive belly. Your nipples hurt from his hard pulls, boobs, pink from repeated slaps, burn... but the frustration - you want more. "Take me now and do what you will!" you say. The pleading sound in your voice isn't for effect. You want this. 'That's my girl. Lie on the bed.’ He pushes you, tosses you and you land on her back in the huge bed. How could he be so strong? He kneels over you, pushes his knees between your legs.

More naked humiliation as a strange man spreads your nylon-covered legs and your tiny thong slips to one side and your gorgeous smooth mound is exposed. 'Pretty' is all he says. He rubs the gun barrel over your tits, starting at the underside and moving over the nipples. His free hand traces circles over your navel. Your hips begin little tentative thrusts against his leg, without your intention; they seem to move on their own. 'Your nipples are erect. Lovely,' he says and you hear the lust in his voice. His finger sticks you the belly button, then presses deep into your lower stomach. You feel yourself moisten but something tells you that sex alone is not what he wants... Still, your nipples react to the touch of gun metal. They feel hard and wanting. The gun barrel pushes down hard on one nipple, driving into your firm tit flesh. Your belly undulates, and your hips move faster rubbing agains him. Your belly sends out electric shocks to your pussy and tits, up your back. Your mind swirls from what are you thinking and feeling as your body seems moving to climax.

You look in fear at the barrel. It indents you tit almost down to my chest. You watch his index finger near the trigger and grimace that he might pull it, even by accident. 'Don't look so scared. I won't pull the trigger - Yet!' His smile is ugly. He rubs his thigh against your mound. You respond with pressure against him. You look for his bulge, but can't see it. The gun barrel moves slowly down your stomach, cold and deadly, it stops, plunges into your belly button. Hot desire foods you. Your hips thrust your clit against him fast, fast. He grabs your nipple and twists it hard, bends and sucks it into his mouth. Sucks you hard and greedy, needing you badly, the gun deeper and deeper in your belly as his weight shifts. His thighs spread you wider and he's humping against you. 'You like that? like it?' He tastes your tits, sucking and licking, hungry with need. He grinds against your mound. The barrel is so deep in your belly it’s hitting the sensitive nerve bundle deep in you. 'You love it!' he sneers and tears off the thong. And you must decide. Give over to the dark twisted feelings of pleasure or rise and tell him 'no' you won't be pushed this far. Your belly flutters with the stimulation. Warm and wet between my thighs now. His motion shakes the bed up and down rhythmically, and your tits shake in cadence. Your body is almost overcome in arousal. But, he stops.

He stops everything.You can sense he's unable to perform. And in that instant he's enraged and he screams for you to rise to my feet. 'Stand stand stand! you move to the wall,' Still in your heels and nylons, you back away from him. He sits on the edge of the bed. He raises the gun. ‘The agent who was killed. Kate O’Niel was my wife,’ he whispers as if his energy is gone. You see him aim at your belly button. Quietly he says, ”I have a real thing for your belly button. So, let's see how this feels... “ The gun spits. the small slug slashes into your aroused belly. it tears through you, stops deep in your belly and you feel the hot lead you'd heard about, heat almost burring, not quite, something sensual in the heat that deep in you. Your mind is screaming, but you remain silent. You stare in wide-eyed fascination at the bloody hole in your tummy. Strangely, the bullet did not hurt like you thought it would. Your body spasms and undulates in a sexual dance. Your tits quiver . Blood leaks from your belly and you squelch a cry of, not pain... but sex as waves of heat build in you in you. 'Another? I want to watch that belly dance.'

CzMiy4f.png

And you find yourself sputtering "yes, yes, yes,' the hot waves build in your belly and tits and pussy. 'Yes...' Muzzle flash, and a cough from the silenced pistol. Through the same hole. Heat flashes deep inside you. The bullet tears trough you, out your back buries in the wall. You stagger in place as you try to keep balance and hold off the powerful orgasm. But it's impossible. yOu shudder from impacts, and yield to a groaning pleasure emanating deep inside that relishes the violence done to your naked body. He seems mesmerized now. His eyes watch as your body quivers and your thighs shake, your tits are bouncing your belly is in crazed undulations. Your naked, wounded body shudders in an obscene, sexual death dance. 'Where do you want the last bullet?' In a fit of ecstasy, you rub your weakening, shaking hands over your boobs and belly, desperately trying to keep the erotic waves rushing through your gorgeous twitching body. You don't want ti to end, "Any-anywhere you w-wish..." you all but whisper. Crack. A slug slices through your smooth tummy, very low again. He stares with sexual longing. 'There' dance dance dance, baby - climax!' Your legs wobble as you stagger backward toward the bed. The mattress stops your motion and you collapse onto your back on the bed. Your arms are outstretched as you look up at the ceiling. Your naked body heaves upward violently two, three times in powerful waves of orgasm.You shriek in utter ecstasy, then sink back to the mattress. Blood issues from the hole in your smooth flesh. You can feel your heart slowing... slowing... and sounds start to diminish... He watches. He's spent, you've taken all the twisted passions in him, emptied him. Nothing left in him; lust and hate have died with you. His killer's heart is tired now, lonely. He looks at you, so beautiful and peaceful and he wonders if he’ll ever feel that way.

Here is an idea for an exquisite peril!

Bind a hot woman naked to a Saint Andrew's Cross.

Then, set up a hi-res camera, linked to all her social media, in front of her, so that the lens is pointing at the top of her head when she is all the way down on the cross, her poor crotch bearing her full weight. If she pulls with her wrists and pushes against her ankles to get away from that agony in her crotch, her full face is captured by the lens and displayed all over her social media.

None of them seem to be covered in my Health and Safety at Work manual, so they must be OK.
I don't think the men are doing anything that could endanger their health or safety.
And the women obviously aren't at work, lazy bitches. :p

Back
Top Bottom