Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
One should always be careful around train tracks. So often one slips and loses one's clothing and is suddenly tied to a track just as the train is coming around the bend at top speed. Young women are particularly susceptible, it seems. Safety first, remember.;)

499853-9c15a61c73ed9753bb337023b3d417ef.jpg
"The Dog Walker"? I really want the back story on that. :D:D:D:D:D

slave catch 044.jpg Geeze Eul ... I thought you said it would be alright for us to wear our denim cutoffs in this country? See what trouble you have gotten us into now? :eek:

slave capture 028.jpg Something tells me this is not going to turn out well :confused:

slave capture 030.jpg Mmmmmph ... gurgle ... mmmmmmphhhhhh!!!!!

slave catch 009.jpg So ... this guy at the limo agency promised us a great deal, and I signed the contract ... and well ... you see ... there was this tiny print that I didn't read ... you all aren't mad at me are you?

Last edited:
View attachment 500585

Today I had to wait in a car showroom while a bit of work was being done on mine,
and was looking at a publicity video for a van (Renault Trafic I think),
which showed it has 18 different 'anchor points'. I was thinking
how many interesting ways I could be attached to them :p

View attachment 500585

Today I had to wait in a car showroom while a bit of work was being done on mine,
and was looking at a publicity video for a van (Renault Trafic I think),
which showed it has 18 different 'anchor points'. I was thinking
how many interesting ways I could be attached to them :p
Be still my heart!!!

One should always be careful around train tracks. So often one slips and loses one's clothing and is suddenly tied to a track just as the train is coming around the bend at top speed. Young women are particularly susceptible, it seems. Safety first, remember.;)

"The Dog Walker"? I really want the back story on that. :D:D:D:D:D

Train tracks are a reliable staple.
untitled_by_alecdawsonphoto-d3i0vyc.jpg Dog15.jpg

but some girls scorn such danger
https%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2F034362e2304c8f9f5e50e4e3a55f06c1%2Ftumblr_nosmmaiEr41rsj4xso.jpg

No matter - you can find peril on the high seas, or in a torture chamber, or even at the tentacles of some alien beast - or perhaps in the depths of your own dreams!
entertaiment_for_the_voyage_by_jomsviking-d66mhav.jpg img-1494970325.jpg img-1495148173.jpg

Train tracks are a reliable staple.
View attachment 504117 View attachment 504118

but some girls scorn such danger
View attachment 504119

No matter - you can find peril on the high seas, or in a torture chamber, or even at the tentacles of some alien beast - or perhaps in the depths of your own dreams!
View attachment 504120 View attachment 504121 View attachment 504122

They showed her the train schedule-no trains for the next 2 hours. She didn't see the small print about the special train on Saturday that's due in 5 minutes.:doh:
View attachment 504179 I thought this one was pretty good. Imagining the story behind it :rolleyes:
I see 4 behinds and the story is quite an old one, I think...

Back
Top Bottom