Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey @madiosi :)
I have been busy working on my drawings over on DeviantArt!
I still visit here, occasionally, and I haven't forgotten you.
In fact, I may post some drawings and stories here soon :eek:
~monty
View attachment 525713

Hi Monty, please do post some of your drawings and stories here!!!!

:popcorn:

Various perils

jg003.jpg safariluck.jpg Alien_PusseanPrincess1-B.jpg lusciousnet_lusciousnet_fire-and-frost-alien-abduction_1122603456.jpg img-1441871341.jpg

Beautiful. I am imagining being caught (or volunteering) as prey, being hanged by the ankles alive and displayed to all the diners while preparations are being made for my body to be prepared and consumed. Then, at one point, the chef comes up with a carving knife and... And what? Cut my throat and pull my head back by the hair to make me bleed out quicker? Or maybe gut me alive? That would be painful beyond imagination, but what a show for the guests? He (or she) might even choose to use one of my body's openings as a starting point, since they are so conveniently displayed. Although someone might have ordered a certain part of me whole and wouldn't want it split in two... I just think that my hands wouldn't be allowed to hang freely like that. I don't think I would be able to stop myself from masturbating, which might be objectionable to some of the ladies attending, so my hands would probably be tied behind my back with a nice rope attached to a hook placed in my butt...

Oh well, seems that another evening planned for catching up on work will be replaced with more interesting activities... ;-)

It's not good to fall into the wrong hands - unless you get off on peril and torture of course :doh:
After a few days of silence, the rebels released this dispatch :

Did she deliberately get off on this peril when she accepted to go to the rebels for trying to negociate about the hostages?
She knew in advance such things could happen to her too.

After all, the rebels had never concealed how they treated their hostages.

Back
Top Bottom