Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mad scientists and medical experiments

1457029197160310794.jpga1103621494_10.jpgclinic-03.jpgclinic-01.jpg

The full series (for now!) of Dorothy, the unlucky secretary!

Attachments

• Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 1 001.jpg
    Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 1 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 379
  • Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 2 001.jpg
    Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 2 001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 356
  • Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 3 001.jpg
    Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 3 001.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 4 001.jpg
    Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 4 001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 318
  • Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 5 001.jpg
    Dorothy the Unlucky Secretary Episode 5 001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 313

A very unlucky secretary. What did she do? Did she uncover the boss’s shady dealings? Reveal his indiscretions to his wife? Try to blackmail him? Refuse his advanced one to many times? Join the Metoo movement?

Nice work SJ! I like the way the masks in the first one wrinkle realistically. I think her expression in the one where she's being shoved out of the helicopter doesn't look right, though - she'd be looking down, I think, and she'd look a bit more agitated knowing she's about to die. The splashing gasoline in that last one looks good as a liquid. That effect is not easy, trying to get the transparency right.

A very unlucky secretary. What did she do? Did she uncover the boss’s shady dealings? Reveal his indiscretions to his wife? Try to blackmail him? Refuse his advanced one to many times? Join the Metoo movement?

Or maybe she was just there for the secretary job, but bad place, bad moment!:D

Nice work SJ! I like the way the masks in the first one wrinkle realistically. I think her expression in the one where she's being shoved out of the helicopter doesn't look right, though - she'd be looking down, I think, and she'd look a bit more agitated knowing she's about to die. The splashing gasoline in that last one looks good as a liquid. That effect is not easy, trying to get the transparency right.

Yes, I'm not really happy about the helicopter one, and to be honest, this is the scene I like the less, in that series.
But for the Episode 6, I did something pretty special, with, I think, a good "SFX". Stay tuned, I will post that tomorrow!:)

Back
Top Bottom