Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suppose this is not the best time to interview them about their sexual practices and customs :confused:
It's participant observation :D

Those full body suits are always so sexy. It's nice to unwrap someone sometimes, and they have a way of concealing and revealing at the same time. :tits::present::very_hot:
But for you, ANGELUS MORTIS, it's just the body that does the concealing, no need for the suit. :ghost:

What fate awaits her?

img-1451748476.jpg

That's Wragg's ne'er do well nephew, Brian, with his shirt off. He wouldn't be able to tell the Eucharist from the Eurovision song contest. Does Wragg know he's using the Cruxton cellars and chambermaids? I mean, Brian is a complete tit. He's almost certain to get blood everywhere. He came back to Castle Jollyrei last school holidays with my own nephew, Ronnie, and they left torture gear all over the floor, and three kitchen girls had to be cut down with bolt cutters because they lost the keys. Kids today. :scream::shakehead::periodico::rolleyes:

These mad scientists, torturers, and other sadists always seem to have to work in ridiculously poor greenish lighting. You'd think one of them could go get a decent light bulb.
State of the art torture instruments place big demands on the power supply -
but the mad scientist is working on a scheme to harness the energy generated
by vigorously writhing girl victims! :firedevil:

An alternative energy innovation... think of the possibilities for the power grid!

An alternative energy innovation... think of the possibilities for the power grid!
What grid? Power? Sorry - we got a bit distracted by the writhing girls. :oops::devil::doh:

Prison camp peril

Standing upright on your knees, in the hot sun, naked, tired, dehydrated . . . .

View attachment 555059
Sadistic ingenuity always appeals to me.
It's up to me, I needn't feel those spikes at all,
so long as I keep absolutely still ....
Perhaps one, or even three, sharp bamboos close to my pussy
would complete the total torture!

Back
Top Bottom