Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
more peril

tumblr_ovuf4fQiNH1rhp4nco1_500.gif

100 girls getting laid synchronised!:very_hot:

The hottest recîprocal engine ever built!:very_hot:

WTF - This puzzles me the setting might be ancient - but the vessel looks to be modern of welded steel construction and the handrails certainly are modern steel by "Kee-Clamp" or similar.
Where did you find it - some film or your own work?

Where are the frigging camp counselors when you need them?
I think the answer is in the question :p

The key part being:

Passengers start noticing, through the ship's closed-circuit television, that their captain (Wilfrid Hyde-White) is in a drunken stupor and gets carted off by a gorilla. In a crescendo of panic, the guests try to abandon ship. A group of them, shown the way by Youngman Grand, instead reach the machine-room. There, the Priestess of the Whip (Raquel Welch), assisted by two topless drummers, commands more than a hundred slave girls. They are naked except for loincloths. Rowing five to an oar, their wrists are manacled and fastened by chains to the ceiling.

The key part being:

Passengers start noticing, through the ship's closed-circuit television, that their captain (Wilfrid Hyde-White) is in a drunken stupor and gets carted off by a gorilla. In a crescendo of panic, the guests try to abandon ship. A group of them, shown the way by Youngman Grand, instead reach the machine-room. There, the Priestess of the Whip (Raquel Welch), assisted by two topless drummers, commands more than a hundred slave girls. They are naked except for loincloths. Rowing five to an oar, their wrists are manacled and fastened by chains to the ceiling.

Quite a lot of extras to be hired for this rowing scene! Not to mention the efforts of the costume department!:cool::rolleyes:

And : NO CGI!:D ACTION!:angryyell:

Quite a lot of extras to be hired for this rowing scene! Not to mention the efforts of the costume department!:cool::rolleyes:

And : NO CGI!:D ACTION!:angryyell:

I think they saved money on the costume department . . . . . . .

same with these shots - quicksand/buried alive

2FA44B6900000578-3384857-image-a-31_1451972234163.jpgUSm6ll1.jpglegacy01.jpgtumblr_m3af99HToB1rnsqk6o1_1280.jpgbeach-bondage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom