Witch Trials through time

Go to CruxDreams.com
Christine and Katherine are to be hanged side by side at 5:30. It is 5:20 and the crowd below them are freshening their drinks and are busy with side bets.

“My god, they are going to hang us and those bastards are betting on which one of us will last the longest” I exclaim.

-Katherine Summer

hang 1058.jpg

Christine doesn’t reply. She is having another orgasm as she contemplates being hang by her neck. The thought of being hanged has aroused her.

Prosecutor Jollyrei walks onto the gallows’ deck and personally announced to the crowd Christine’s and Katherine’s crime and their sentences. Pompously he proclaims “The former ‘Lady’ Katherine Summer was caught having an affair with the Cruxton Abbey servant Christine Wilson. Katherine Summer as an officer of the court knew having an affair with a servant is beneath status while Christine Wilson was engaging in affair with a woman above her status. For this they will be hanged by their necks until they are dead. They will be hoisted by their necks at 5:30. I encourage you to complete your bets before they are hanged!”

I can see the clock tower. It is 5:29. In a minute I will be hanged. I know I will soon be dead. What the hell will it feel like being hanged? I have seen enough hangings that I know it must be a painful way to die but have no idea what it will feel like.

hang 665.jpg

Crap, the hand just moved to 5:30. I am about to… “AWK!”

-Katherine Summer

Two crews of men pull on the ropes hoisting Christine and Katherine off the deck of the gallows.

hang 1059.jpg

The two women are hanged!

Both the servant Christine and Lady Katherine are hanged before a huge crowd. Though of different classes in the Cruxtonian society they look just the same as the women that were hanged before they are hanged.
hang 1061.jpg

The nooses are very slow to close but their necks certainly feel the pressure of their bodies hanging below the ropes they hang from. It seems no matter what class the women are raised in the pressure of the nooses effects their bodies just the same.

The noose around my neck is biting at the skin of my neck. I desperately try to free my hands so I can loosen the noose around my neck. I cannot get free. They are bound too tight! I glance out. The bastards are cheering my suffering!

-Katherine

Christine Wilson is experiencing the same torture as she hangs by her neck. Any thought of an orgasm while she hangs is gone.

The noose is closing on my neck. Why am I still alive? Why can I still breathe? Someone must rescue me!

-Christine

For the crowd Christine and Katherine are putting on one hell of a contest show. A quarter hour after they have been hanged they still struggle to escape the closing nooses. Their desperate thrashing pleases the crowd that has no concern on how much they are suffering.

It is closing on a half hour that Christine and Katherine have been hanged. The executioner has shown them no mercy. They gasp for each difficult breath but they are not near death yet.

hang 1060.jpg

To the crowds delight Christine is giving Katherine a good run for the money. Of course, neither Christine nor Katherine are aware of the crowd anymore or that they are struggling naked before the crowd as the nooses close around their necks. At 6:13 both women stop fighting the nooses. They hang limp from the ropes around their necks.

Prosecutor Jollyrei declares they died at same time. It seems social class makes no difference in how long it takes for the noose to kill a woman. The official observer from the Cruxton Abbey, Sister Angel, stands on the gallows’ deck. Her tumescent nipples betray the lust she has felt watching Christine and Katherine hanged to death. She looks longingly at Prosecutor Jollyrei.

hang 5066.jpg

He assumes the nun wants a good fuck which he will happily give her. He will find out later what she really wants is for him to hang her…

The End… for now…

Both the servant Christine and Lady Katherine are hanged before a huge crowd. Though of different classes in the Cruxtonian society they look just the same as the women that were hanged before they are hanged.
View attachment 803518

The nooses are very slow to close but their necks certainly feel the pressure of their bodies hanging below the ropes they hang from. It seems no matter what class the women are raised in the pressure of the nooses effects their bodies just the same.

The noose around my neck is biting at the skin of my neck. I desperately try to free my hands so I can loosen the noose around my neck. I cannot get free. They are bound too tight! I glance out. The bastards are cheering my suffering!

-Katherine

Christine Wilson is experiencing the same torture as she hangs by her neck. Any thought of an orgasm while she hangs is gone.

The noose is closing on my neck. Why am I still alive? Why can I still breathe? Someone must rescue me!

-Christine

For the crowd Christine and Katherine are putting on one hell of a contest show. A quarter hour after they have been hanged they still struggle to escape the closing nooses. Their desperate thrashing pleases the crowd that has no concern on how much they are suffering.

It is closing on a half hour that Christine and Katherine have been hanged. The executioner has shown them no mercy. They gasp for each difficult breath but they are not near death yet.

View attachment 803517

To the crowds delight Christine is giving Katherine a good run for the money. Of course, neither Christine nor Katherine are aware of the crowd anymore or that they are struggling naked before the crowd as the nooses close around their necks. At 6:13 both women stop fighting the nooses. They hang limp from the ropes around their necks.

Prosecutor Jollyrei declares they died at same time. It seems social class makes no difference in how long it takes for the noose to kill a woman. The official observer from the Cruxton Abbey, Sister Angel, stands on the gallows’ deck. Her tumescent nipples betray the lust she has felt watching Christine and Katherine hanged to death. She looks longingly at Prosecutor Jollyrei.

View attachment 803519

He assumes the nun wants a good fuck which he will happily give her. He will find out later what she really wants is for him to hang her…

The End… for now…

And that, dear friends, is why he goes by TheHangingTree

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom