Witchhunter By Damian - A Taste

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Damian is getting his new Witchhunter booklet ready for publication, and has allowed Barb and myself to post a few snippets of our texts along with draft versions of the relevant pics.
Here's my first.

Satan's tits!
I'm in trouble now!
I admit, I joined the coven. It was a bit of fun to start. All young girls together, dancing naked with no men to tell us what to do.
Then the crone came. She taught us things, spells, potions. We felt important, powerful!
Ingrid tried to magic herself a boyfriend, and it worked!
Then Susanna took revenge on a neighbour. He died. So did his whole family. People started paying attention. Then the witchfinder came.
They took Susanna, racked her, burned her, raped her. The spells were no protection from that! She sang, oh did she sing, and we were in her song. They came for me. My joints are still in agony from the rack. We all swore our guilt, what else could we do?
Now I hang from this frame, my racked body screaming in pain. My nakedness a sign of my guilt, a cheap thrill for the men of the town, and their jealous wives. They stare at my breasts, point at my moist cunt, imagine taking their pleasure there. They are too late!
Yes I was beautiful! Now I will end my short life in an agony of stretched joints and burning flesh.
Damn them all to Hell!

witchhunt148.jpg

witchhunt163.jpg Oh my God….it’s come to this already … they are going to execute me! I am dragged into the town square along with others, my neck and wrists clamped in a “neck violin” ... to be stripped naked, publicly whipped and then burned at the stake. I wish he would stop tugging like that on the rope tied around my waist. It's really not necessary. I am coming. What choice do I have? Other unfortunates are already here. My dear older sister hangs by her wrists, stripped to her waist while they prepare to whip her. The townsfolk up on the hill above, are demanding that she be stripped totally naked. I cannot watch her endure such an indignity. And who is that young thing, tied to the stake, so indecently exposed. Yes, yes, it’s the mayor’s own daughter! One good thing, at least. The fury of the witch hunt knows no bounds. Rich or poor, alike, condemned we die.

Wh
View attachment 339305 Oh my God….it’s come to this already … they are going to execute me! I am dragged into the town square along with others, my neck and wrists clamped in a “neck violin” ... to be stripped naked, publicly whipped and then burned at the stake. I wish he would stop tugging like that on the rope tied around my waist. It's really not necessary. I am coming. What choice do I have? Other unfortunates are already here. My dear older sister hangs by her wrists, stripped to her waist while they prepare to whip her. The townsfolk up on the hill above, are demanding that she be stripped totally naked. I cannot watch her endure such an indignity. And who is that young thing, tied to the stake, so indecently exposed. Yes, yes, it’s the mayor’s own daughter! One good thing, at least. The fury of the witch hunt knows no bounds. Rich or poor, alike, condemned we die.
Why is that woman in the foreground so serene?

Yes M'lord, M'lady, she has freely confessed to witchcraft. They all have. They consorted with the devil, dancing naked and giving themselves over to every kind of disgusting defilement, as you can imagine M'lady I dare not describe their perverted and lustful deeds in your graceful company. Be assured that they sought to bring ill to the good people of our town, for their own wicked ends, but they have been found out and will suffer the just punishment of God.
This one? No, M'lord, she has thrown herself on your mercy, but how can you show mercy to a perverted naked wench like this? She takes liberty with your good and kind nature. She must burn with all the rest. Do not feel pity for them.
The wood is stacked, the fire ready. Let their guilt and punishment be a lesson to others!

Husband, let us stay and watch as justice is done.
(and then you must take me home and we will play witch and inquisitor!)

witchhunt144.jpg

witchhunt167.jpgThis place is like a living hell. Oww! that hurts so much .. my arms pinned back like this, fully exposed to his repeated lashes! Please stop whipping me! I will confess! Please stop, don't you hear me? Oww! I can't believe this is happening. In their frenzy to unmask every witch in town, they have rounded up every fair young woman they could find. I was one of the first. They dragged me from my home in the middle of the night and brought me here. One by one they stripped us naked, raped us repeatedly, and then the torture began. Dozens more hang by their wrists waiting their turns outside the chamber, and more are being brought in every hour.

Back
Top Bottom