Woman crucifixion art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stunning! She seems tired and resigned to her cruel fate. Your painting skill just keeps improving by bounds with every image. This one is dynamic while still being almost ironically peaceful. Of course, I love the long hair, and the black nails. With that necklace I can’t help but think that maybe she is a witch? The picture suggests so much story. Again, great work.

Finally i finish another crux paint, hope you enjoy ^^
look at the lance stitch in her breast. she is neither tired nor resigned. she is dead. but good work.

Wonderful image! I think if she were dead her body would be slumped forward, head down, arms stretched taut. As pictured, her arms are flexed, legs straight, as though still struggling. Seems alive to me--for the moment. Perhaps the lance wound has just occurred and she's but a moment away from collapsing in death. (A lance wound to the heart would not be compatible with life.)

When she saw the soldier approaching her cross with his lance thrusting towards her, she instinctively tried to move away from the point, hence her elevated position. Where else could she move her body. It's the only way she could try to move her body away from him. She knows she should welcome the lance thrust because it will put her out of her horrible misery, yet her natural instinct is to move away from the blade as it's positioned under her left breast for the fatal thrust.

She opens her eyes as the soldier walks up to her cross. He's pointing a lance -- such a long, sharp blade! -- towards her. She watches in terror as the point presses into the flesh under her breast. The soldier stares up at her, his face hard and cruel. She remembers him as the one who nailed her to the cross so, so many hours ago. She's been on the cross all day, suffering unimaginable pain. The iron spikes pressing against raw flesh, bone, and nerves bring on wave after wave of burning agony with even the slightest movement of her body.. Her muscles are all twisted and knotted in brutal spasms or agony that rival the unrelenting torture of the nails. She has begged for death all day, relishing the idea of slipping away from the pain of her present world. And yet, she always drank the water when it was offered, knowing it would only extend her time on the cross, But she had to slake the horrible thirst that comes with being crucified all day in the intolerable heat of the sun. Her body demanded it, even though her mind knew she should refuse.

And now, with her inevitable death only moments away -- and despite longing for death all the day and she hanged naked and screaming on the cross--she recoils from the sight and feel of the blade that will release her. Why? Why?

In a sudden panic she pushes up with her legs, despite the horrendous pain it brings as she stands on the nails through her feet. Higher and higher up the cross she goes, suddenly terrified at the sight of the killing blade, desperate to get away from the awful weapon. Why is she doing this? She should welcome death after a long day of unending agony on the cross. But the will to live is strong, even for one crucified.

She can go no higher. Her body trembling, she turns her head away. She feels the tip of the blade in the crease where her breast meets her chest wall. Her heart is pounding as she awaits the fatal thrust.

When the blade goes in it is very quick. A sudden, sharp, cold pain. She immediately feels the effect as her vision blurs and the world seems to go dark. Something is flowing out of her. She should never have feared it. Her leg muscles fail her as she begins to slip into the dark, pain-free abyss.

Last edited:
Wonderful image! I think if she were dead her body would be slumped forward, head down, arms stretched taut. As pictured, her arms are flexed, legs straight, as though still struggling. Seems alive to me--for the moment. Perhaps the lance wound has just occurred and she's but a moment away from collapsing in death. (A lance wound to the heart would not be compatible with life.)

When she saw the soldier approaching her cross with his lance thrusting towards her, she instinctively tried to move away from the point, hence her elevated position. Where else could she move her body. It's the only way she could try to move her body away from him. She knows she should welcome the lance thrust because it will put her out of her horrible misery, yet her natural instinct is to move away from the blade as it's positioned under her left breast for the fatal thrust.

She opens her eyes as the soldier walks up to her cross. He's pointing a lance -- such a long, sharp blade! -- towards her. She watches in terror as the point presses into the flesh under her breast. The soldier stares up at her, his face hard and cruel. She remembers him as the one who nailed her to the cross so, so many hours ago.

In a sudden panic she pushes up with her legs, despite the horrendous pain it brings. Higher and higher, trying to get away from the weapon. Why is she doing this? She should welcome death after a long day of unending agony on the cross. But the will to live is strong, even for one crucified.

She can go no higher. Her body trembling, she turns her head away and she awaits the fatal thrust.

When the blade goes in it is very quick. A sudden, sharp pain. She immediately feels the effect as her vision blurs and the world seems to go dark. She should never have feared it. Her leg muscles fail her as she begins to slip into the dark, pain-free abyss.

Many thanks ! I loved the description of her last moments ! ^.^

Thanks, but now I'm groaning in agony over all the typos I made! (Why don't I see those before I hit post reply?) Groan! :(
Give me or one of the mods a shout if you want it correcting, though it looks fine to me!

She opens her eyes as the soldier walks up to her cross. He's pointing a lance -- such a long, sharp blade! -- towards her. She watches in terror as the point presses into the flesh under her breast. The soldier stares up at her, his face hard and cruel. She remembers him as the one who nailed her to the cross so, so many hours ago. She's been on the cross all day, suffering unimaginable pain. The iron spikes pressing against raw flesh, bone, and nerves bring on wave after wave of burning agony with even the slightest movement of her body.. Her muscles are all twisted and knotted in brutal spasms or agony that rival the unrelenting torture of the nails. She has begged for death all day, relishing the idea of slipping away from the pain of her present world. And yet, she always drank the water when it was offered, knowing it would only extend her time on the cross, But she had to slake the horrible thirst that comes with being crucified all day in the intolerable heat of the sun. Her body demanded it, even though her mind knew she should refuse.

And now, with her inevitable death only moments away -- and despite longing for death all the day and she hanged naked and screaming on the cross--she recoils from the sight and feel of the blade that will release her. Why? Why?

In a sudden panic she pushes up with her legs, despite the horrendous pain it brings as she stands on the nails through her feet. Higher and higher up the cross she goes, suddenly terrified at the sight of the killing blade, desperate to get away from the awful weapon. Why is she doing this? She should welcome death after a long day of unending agony on the cross. But the will to live is strong, even for one crucified.

She can go no higher. Her body trembling, she turns her head away. She feels the tip of the blade in the crease where her breast meets her chest wall. Her heart is pounding as she awaits the fatal thrust.

When the blade goes in it is very quick. A sudden, sharp, cold pain. She immediately feels the effect as her vision blurs and the world seems to go dark. Something is flowing out of her. She should never have feared it. Her leg muscles fail her as she begins to slip into the dark, pain-free abyss.
Lovely description. <3

Back
Top Bottom