Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
Warden checking her new companion

tumblr_okfs31b5CZ1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

Greetings all. Been away for a while, but now I'm back....at least until I disappear again. :cool:

Never noticed this thread before, but I do enjoy fantasies of being in prison. Especially being subject to a caning, whipping, or some other punishment at the whim of the cruel guards. Of course, it always starts with having to get naked in front of them. And perhaps an even more powerful fantasy for me involves my initial arrest, being handcuffed, perp-walked, and then strip searched. The thought of gloved fingers violating the most private areas of my body and wiggling around inside of me turns me on so much. Good times!

A few pics for the theme are attached. The first (woman with her hands against the wall) is from Mood Pictures' "The Punishment Show," which is a pretty good WIP movie. Another good one they did is "South American Vacation." The rest are stills I captured from old Caged Tushy videos, so the pic quality isn't so good. But I can provide more if people like.

Attachments

• pps zbbb.JPG
    pps zbbb.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 300
  • South Amer Vacation a.JPG
    South Amer Vacation a.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 311
  • Capture a.JPG
    Capture a.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Capture b.JPG
    Capture b.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Capture c.JPG
    Capture c.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 270
  • Capture d.JPG
    Capture d.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Capture e.JPG
    Capture e.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 285
Greetings all. Been away for a while, but now I'm back....at least until I disappear again. :cool:

Never noticed this thread before, but I do enjoy fantasies of being in prison. Especially being subject to a caning, whipping, or some other punishment at the whim of the cruel guards. Of course, it always starts with having to get naked in front of them. And perhaps an even more powerful fantasy for me involves my initial arrest, being handcuffed, perp-walked, and then strip searched. The thought of gloved fingers violating the most private areas of my body and wiggling around inside of me turns me on so much. Good times!

A few pics for the theme are attached. The first (woman with her hands against the wall) is from Mood Pictures' "The Punishment Show," which is a pretty good WIP movie. Another good one they did is "South American Vacation." The rest are stills I captured from old Caged Tushy videos, so the pic quality isn't so good. But I can provide more if people like.

I like.

Can we get this over quickly please. I am naked and it's freezing cold in this room!
Really? I think it's rather hot...know what? I'm going ask them to turn on the AC...

Oh, and sweetie, you're not in charge here. I am. I have been doing this for years. My experience tells me that women who nmouth off just before being strip-searched have something to hide, so I'm going to take my time and make sure your holes are truly empty. ;)

I love the stoicism on the faces of 1-3. Wonder how long it lasts...

I used to live high on the hog, thanks to all the money I embezzled from my employer. I am now serving several years in prison, but I am frequently breaking rules. The canings and whippings certainly aren't teaching me a lesson...the truth is, I look forward to them. But I think the warden must have figured me out, for today he is giving me a special treatment.

On a hot summer day like today, it's kind of a relief. :p

Attachments

• 060F9428_RT8.jpg
    060F9428_RT8.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 060F9431_RT8.jpg
    060F9431_RT8.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 215
  • 060F9437_RT8.jpg
    060F9437_RT8.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
I used to live high on the hog, thanks to all the money I embezzled from my employer. I am now serving several years in prison, but I am frequently breaking rules. The canings and whippings certainly aren't teaching me a lesson...the truth is, I look forward to them. But I think the warden must have figured me out, for today he is giving me a special treatment.

On a hot summer day like today, it's kind of a relief. :p
She protesting something but I don't know how to translate bubbles floating up from her mouth well under water...

I've never been arrested, nor do I expect to be. But it sure looks like fun, doesn't it?

More strip search fun coming up! :tits:

Attachments

• capture f.JPG
    capture f.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 249
  • capture g.JPG
    capture g.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 252
  • Capture h.JPG
    Capture h.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Capture i.JPG