Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are excellent, I see a lot of manip material here.

Glad you like. If you do any manips be sure to point them out to me (otherwise I'm likely to miss them).

That is not a million miles away from one of my own fantasies Jackie. They imagine themselves in your place, and you suffer in their place, a pretty low cost experience for them, win win

Whether or not suffering is involved, people ogling my body is a strong theme that runs through many of my fantasies - from pretty vanilla stuff like being a bikini model or a go-go dancer, to public floggings and crux. In my fantasy life, I'm a total exhibitionist. The thought of others getting turned on by looking at me very much turns me on.

:tits:

Last edited:
This year's conference was scheduled in a backward third-world country, known for its strict intolerance of behavior it considers "immoral." Still, I was excited to be presenting a research paper at the conference, a very prestigious one. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the small amount of cannabis hidden in my suitcase from an earlier trip. It was detected almost immediately upon arrival in the country. To my shame and horror, cuffs were locked around my wrists and ankles. After being marched through the airport past hundreds of gawking passengers, I was taken to the police station. I answered their questions so that they could dutifully complete their paperwork. I was hoping that in return for my complete cooperation, they would give me a break and let me go. I figured that would be the reasonable thing to do.

But then they informed me I would be strip-searched. Furthermore, it would have to be done by a man, as the woman who normally performs this duty with criminals of my gender was out sick.

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god! I am not a common criminal!! I am a successful, professional American woman who has never been in any trouble at all. I cannot believe this is happening to me. This cannot be happening to me! Not to me!!

[pics for my little story continue with the next post] :p

Attachments

• oh my god b.JPG
    oh my god b.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 265
  • oh my god c.JPG
    oh my god c.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 245
  • oh my god d.JPG
    oh my god d.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 248
  • oh my god e.JPG
    oh my god e.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 255
  • oh my god f.JPG
    oh my god f.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 266
  • oh my god g.JPG
    oh my god g.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
More pics from my strip-search...

Attachments

• oh my god h.JPG
    oh my god h.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 275
  • oh my god i.JPG
    oh my god i.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 279
  • oh my god ia.JPG
    oh my god ia.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 266
  • oh my god ic.JPG
    oh my god ic.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 258
  • oh my god id.JPG
    oh my god id.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 256
  • oh my god j.JPG
    oh my god j.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 281
  • oh my god l.JPG
    oh my god l.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 334
So I went away to enjoy some "me time" for a few days. Stayed in a quiet little cabin in the middle of nowhere. I confess I took a half ounce of cannabis with me. I didn't think there was much risk in that, but the cleaning lady reported the odor to the local police. A lady cop showed up at dawn one morning. She didn't bother knocking, she just let herself into the cabin and pulled me out of bed to arrest me. I sleep in the nude, and she didn't even allow me to get dressed first! She perp-walked me outside, completely naked, telling me what a "pretty piece of ass" I am. She assured me the local jail guards would be very welcoming towards me.

Never in my life have I felt so humiliated. Did I really deserve this?
Nice!

It turned out that my cavity search at the jail could not be recorded as the "official" one. That bastard is not even qualified to perform the procedure, he was just an officer who took me into into a back room and shoved his fingers inside of me. He did it just for kicks.

So after being locked in a holding cell completely naked for two hours (in full view of the jail's staff, I might add), the official search was done on me. This time it was at least done by qualified personnel, but it wasn't any less humiliating. The man kept his finger deep inside my bottom hole, wiggling it around, for a full minute or more. Never have I felt so violated.

Attachments

• up my bottom a1.JPG
    up my bottom a1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Up my bottom a2.JPG
    Up my bottom a2.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 216
  • up my bottom b.JPG
    up my bottom b.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 204
  • up my bottom c.JPG
    up my bottom c.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 203
  • up my bottom d.JPG
    up my bottom d.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 229
It turned out that my cavity search at the jail could not be recorded as the "official" one. That bastard is not even qualified to perform the procedure, he was just an officer who took me into into a back room and shoved his fingers inside of me. He did it just for kicks.

So after being locked in a holding cell completely naked for two hours (in full view of the jail's staff, I might add), the official search was done on me. This time it was at least done by qualified personnel, but it wasn't any less humiliating. The man kept his finger deep inside my bottom hole, wiggling it around, for a full minute or more. Never have I felt so violated.

Yes, there's nothing like an invasive procedure to say "welcome to prison"

Things could be worse
In Jail 32.jpg In Jail 30.jpg In Jail 21.jpg In Jail 19.jpg In Jail 8.jpg In Jail 6.jpg In Jail 50.jpg In Jail 43.jpg In Jail 45.jpg In Jail 41.jpg

Back
Top Bottom