Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those are some pretty women looking at me. I love the idea of pretty woman standing just below me, gazing up at me while I suffer on the cross. Their faces frozen in adoration...no doubt imagining themselves in my position.
well for me it is the view of a sweet female exposed, defenseless an looking an suffering for those who view her.

The "warden" having some fun ;)

1101.jpg

work makes for a tame prisoners

543.jpg
She is already skilled at pulling. That will serve her well...as she tries to pull herself up on the Saint Andrew's Cross away from the agony that is her full weight bearing down on her crotch. It will not end the agony, but it will give her the llusion of hope of getting away from ti.

That is a gentle way of waking her up.

Wonder what it would look like if she was woken up by a nice bucket of ice cold water...

The "assaulter" would get wet....Look what is sticking under her tunic.

cleanliness next to Godliness

tumblr_o6msxhC1S11tgxsjho1_1280.jpg
Nice! Here is a way to get them to put their hands on their sides.

Tell them "Put your hands on your sides...unless you want me to think you're hiding something...I'll only tell you once..."

They refuse to comply.

So, grab the whiny redhead in the middle, strap her face down, ass up, on a table...and make her take an enema...

Then watch the other eight pairs of hands come down...

Then go..."Well, you complied...but you wasted my time making you comply, so I still have to punish you...tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. I'll give an enema to two of you...if I don't have two volunteers step forward right now, I'll give al four of you enemas..."

Two volunteers step forward. To reward their courage, give enemas to the two who did not step forward. Nice to have a little variety in life.

Back
Top Bottom