Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
"The Hole"

bdsmlr-45837-aI8Ob0j6sQ.jpg

There were moments from a Sasha Grey video (linked to in the "Skin and bit of rope" thread) that appealed to my fantasies of being a beautiful and spoiled young American woman thrown into a third-world prison....

Holy fuck. My first day in this filthy place. They stripped me naked and threw my ass into this empty room all by myself. They told me someone would visit soon and 'have some fun" with me. I shudder to think what their idea of "fun" is.

It's been hours. It's getting extremely uncomfortable. My tightly tied wrists are driving me mad. My jaws hurt like hell from this gag in my mouth.

Oh god, I hear someone. I hear footsteps. Approaching footsteps. They've stopped right outside the door.

I hear the doorknob turning. The door is opening. I guess it begins now.

I'm a prisoner. Naked and bound, utterly helpless.

He spent minutes standing over me, just gazing at my body. His eyes tickled my flesh all over.

He groped my ass and slapped it hard. His message was clear. He was letting me know that for the next little while at least, my body would belong to him. I was his plaything, and he would enjoy doing whatever he wants with me.

Back
Top Bottom