Women In Prison

Go to CruxDreams.com
These ugly orange prison uniforms!:mad::(
What happened to these short blue dresses of the good old days?:oops:

You're right.
They should lose the ugly orange uniforms
Behind-bars.jpg

I'm working on a project for the creation of the website 'Women in prison', which will include photographs, drawings, stories, on the theme: women and girls in prison and at hard labor. So far, I am accumulating materials that will be posted on this site in the future. I will be very grateful to those who will make drawings or photos for my project.

I'm working on a project for the creation of the website 'Women in prison', which will include photographs, drawings, stories, on the theme: women and girls in prison and at hard labor. So far, I am accumulating materials that will be posted on this site in the future. I will be very grateful to those who will make drawings or photos for my project.
You can use the search-function for finding more similar stuff.

In prison? Only in fantasy, unfortunately. But my husband and I love prison roleplay and I've written lots of prison-themed stories.

Some I've posted on here but I've written loads more.
Perhaps he will visit you in Tree's Northwest Arkansas Slave Women's Prison. It would only be fair he can view you there along with everyone else.

Glad you like. If you do any manips be sure to point them out to me (otherwise I'm likely to miss them).

Whether or not suffering is involved, people ogling my body is a strong theme that runs through many of my fantasies - from pretty vanilla stuff like being a bikini model or a go-go dancer, to public floggings and crux. In my fantasy life, I'm a total exhibitionist. The thought of others getting turned on by looking at me very much turns me on.

:tits:

You aren't the only one. It works for me every time.

Back
Top Bottom