Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24628
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Strip them all totally nude....feed them...with the hot cum they lust after in their eager mouths and lustful asses...then scourge their lustful bodies....nail them to the cross and raise them up totally nude to dance the dance of lust and enjoy all the pleasures of the cross...

Maybe the reason some women just pretend to be male. :)

Women? You mean biological ones (excl. the 99.99% "living-my-life-in-kinky-internet-role-play-male-aka-fake-women")?
I have got girl friends and my spouse here, which are into BDSM and join my crux play. However, there are certainly no or almost no women in crux-like communities, which is mainly due to many male's total fixation and degeneration into living their lives "online" or in "virtual reality". Women do not seem to have interest in that - they live in real world and meet people on events etc..
I just had a private mail exchange a while ago, resulting in a male cruxforum member who finally accepted being "too shy" to show up on events and meet real people. Well, that's "The Matrix"... - and there is absolutely nothing he and all the other fellows in places like this one can ever do about (maybe by a bigger screen and get used to "live" out sexuality in front of it?). The tiny rest of us goes to BDSM clubs, parties, events or simply calls up and agrees to meet online dating accaintances right away - anything else is a waste of (life) time from my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom