Worried about ethics? Don't derail the thread, post here instead!

Go to CruxDreams.com
It could be totally understood, corvid regardless that we , women, in coming here, are demanding for pain : we know well into what we're engaged in coming at CF and hopefully we can find some torturers who can satisfy our deepest fantasies ...

And thank you for doing so. I hope that you find what you seek; more, I hope that you be allowed so seek it without being unnecessarily subjected to shame or guilt.

...At least, ideally, without any shame or guilt that does not heighten the fantasy and disperse at its conclusion.

Thank you, Corvid. As excellent a demolition of nannying censorship as you'll read anywhere! :clapping::clapping::beer:

Thank you, Wragg.

Thank you for your thoughts, Corvid. You (& others) have given me much to ponder.

We may not agree, but I appreciate your opinion and how well you express it.

And I appreciate that you can express disagreement civilly. Thank you for reading my thoughts with an open mind.

In a german stronghold of "Karneval" there is a saying "Jede Jeck es anders" (each fool is different). The meaning is: Accept that people are different.
I have recognized me in a lot of the comments above. And yet not. I abhor violence in RL. But I have a very fulfilling SM-partnership with my wife.
When I see pics here on CF or read stories, I live in a fantasy-world. Basically - if this fantasy draws to close to reality, I feel uncomfortable. It is difficult to draw a line and it often is based on my mood. That said, I like a lot of stories where a female is suffering on a cross; I absolutely love the original Dolcett stories. I am a great fan of Stan/Barb stories and although it is actually to brutal for my liking, I am a fan of Mina Berkeley´s Voyage. So, who I am to criticize if someone likes name-calling, face-slapping or using fists.
If I don´t like something, I don´t give it a "like". If some artist has work that doesn´t ring my bell, I don´t read it. I just accept that "Jede Jeck es anders".
Besides, I don´t feel any remorse or guilt or shame for being me or for being here. My actions in RL decides if I feel good or bad about me.

In a german stronghold of "Karneval" there is a saying "Jede Jeck es anders" (each fool is different). The meaning is: Accept that people are different.
I have recognized me in a lot of the comments above. And yet not. I abhor violence in RL. But I have a very fulfilling SM-partnership with my wife.
When I see pics here on CF or read stories, I live in a fantasy-world. Basically - if this fantasy draws to close to reality, I feel uncomfortable. It is difficult to draw a line and it often is based on my mood. That said, I like a lot of stories where a female is suffering on a cross; I absolutely love the original Dolcett stories. I am a great fan of Stan/Barb stories and although it is actually to brutal for my liking, I am a fan of Mina Berkeley´s Voyage. So, who I am to criticize if someone likes name-calling, face-slapping or using fists.
If I don´t like something, I don´t give it a "like". If some artist has work that doesn´t ring my bell, I don´t read it. I just accept that "Jede Jeck es anders".
Besides, I don´t feel any remorse or guilt or shame for being me or for being here. My actions in RL decides if I feel good or bad about me.

So true.

This is why I love our community.
There are way more tolerance and humanity here, rather than in the heart of SJWs, asking the others to be open-minded, but trying to cut your legs as soon as you don't fit their own tastes.

...asking the others to be open-minded, but trying to cut your legs as soon as you don't fit their own tastes.
Don´t let that get to you, SJ.
First, see it like a ill kind of recognition. To get haters recognizing you, you have to be someone special. Then remember that people with negativ emotions like hate, envy, jealousy are more likely to announce their ill ideas than positiv thinking people. For every hater there are hundreds who accept or like you and your work.
Last, think about who you would have to be to make a hater loving you. Scary image - isn´t it?

There are way more tolerance and humanity here, rather than in the heart of SJWs
For those who, like me, need to look that up: Social Justice Warrior
Yes, generally a derogatory classification now for busybodies who take a political or social position and then spend most of their time criticising others for not doing enough, or not recognizing that they aren't anti-racist enough, or not feminist enough, and a sort of sactimonious self-promotion of their righteous stance.
"Social Justice Warrior", to rhyme with "God botherer".

I may write one of these into a story, just for fun, if I ever get my act together enough to write longer than 10 minutes at a time.

level 1 (low): peccable
I have to vote 1 if only to recognize the use of the word "peccable, which you don't see every day.
Very honestly, I feel 0 guilt being here. Zero. I enjoy writing stories; it's a mental challenge to plot them out semi-coherently (on a good day) and collaborating with Barb makes it all the moore fun.
I can certiainly understand that position, but see below
OK with you, windar ... I dont see why we should have any shame to be here ...
Messa, despite a language challenge, you used the perfect word there, "should." We are not obliged to feel shame at this - as much of the world demands we do!

I chose #1 not just because I like peccable(!) but because it is closest to my feelings. I have moved toward Windar's position during my 6 months here, and I'm grateful for CF helping me with that. Often when writing or reading or viewing here, I am disengaged and unemotional and unaroused. Mental exercise and fun repartee.

However, when I m engaged sexually and aroused by women being non-consensual hurt terribly and even killed (yes, I know it's fantasy), I fell some guilt. Yes it is the way I am, I did not chose it. But my moral sense does rebel at enjoyment of hurting others.

In my morality, thoughts do matter. Jealousy, hatred, desired to hurt are not noble feelings. I certainly make a major distinction between contained thought and outright actions.

I live with this self-contradiction, and am accepting it. But guilt is still there. Sorry

Last edited:
However, when I m engaged sexually and aroused by women being non-consensual hurt terribly and even killed (yes, I know it's fantasy), I fell some guilt. Yes it is the way I am, I did not chose it. But my moral sense does rebel at enjoyment of hurting others.

In my morality, thoughts do matter. Jealousy, hatred, desired to hurt are not noble feelings. I certainly make a major distinction between contained thought and outright actions.

I live with this self-contradiction, and am accepting it. But guilt is still there. Sorry

Thanks, Praefectus Praetorio. We have similitude!

In the thread "My first manip" Alex wrote:
You don't know who it this, don't you?..
No, Alex and in this case I don´t think it matters. It was a knee-jerk reaction to your comment.
Look, I have to much fun here on CF to quarrel with another member. But I was very upset about the aggressiv way you commented Kathys post.
A lot of pics here on CF are manips. Its the way to adjust a existing picture to our personal needs. As the word manip says, no one claims that he is the artist of the whole pic. It is evident to everyone, that the work of one or more artists has been changed to ones own liking.
As long as the work of a artist is not falsely declared as ones own creation, let alone used for monetary reasons, I have no problem with that. CF is in wide portions based on manips.
In this case we have someone who for the first time bothers with trying to contribute to the richness on CF. That should be supported.
It is absolut to expect that such a experiment isn´t perfect. So it would be nice to praise the efford and if necessary give a contructiv critic.
You could have said something like:"Very nice, but you could make it even better if you would look out for details. If one looks closely, one can see part of the mouth of the original."
If have read somewhere you are yourself a artist Alex. Have you started on a perfect, professionell level? Have you had destructive comments from the very first pic? And if so - has it felt right?

Yes, generally a derogatory classification now for busybodies who take a political or social position and then spend most of their time criticising others for not doing enough, or not recognizing that they aren't anti-racist enough, or not feminist enough, and a sort of sactimonious self-promotion of their righteous stance.
"Social Justice Warrior", to rhyme with "God botherer".

I may write one of these into a story, just for fun, if I ever get my act together enough to write longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Social Justice Warrior was first coined as a term of abuse during the Gamer Gate Saga, it was used by the trolls harassing Zoe Quinn and others as a put down towards those who came to the victims' defence.

I have no truck with those who have adopted it as a term of abuse. To be called a Social Justice Warrior is a badge of honour.

In the thread "My first manip" Alex wrote:

No, Alex and in this case I don´t think it matters. It was a knee-jerk reaction to your comment.
Look, I have to much fun here on CF to quarrel with another member. But I was very upset about the aggressiv way you commented Kathys post.
A lot of pics here on CF are manips. Its the way to adjust a existing picture to our personal needs. As the word manip says, no one claims that he is the artist of the whole pic. It is evident to everyone, that the work of one or more artists has been changed to ones own liking.
As long as the work of a artist is not falsely declared as ones own creation, let alone used for monetary reasons, I have no problem with that. CF is in wide portions based on manips.
In this case we have someone who for the first time bothers with trying to contribute to the richness on CF. That should be supported.
It is absolut to expect that such a experiment isn´t perfect. So it would be nice to praise the efford and if necessary give a contructiv critic.
You could have said something like:"Very nice, but you could make it even better if you would look out for details. If one looks closely, one can see part of the mouth of the original."
If have read somewhere you are yourself a artist Alex. Have you started on a perfect, professionell level? Have you had destructive comments from the very first pic? And if so - has it felt right?
Using logic would have worked with humans.
Not here.

Using logic would have worked with humans.
Not here.

Don't you rather think you have crossed a line there and want to walk back those remarks SJ? Because your words have crossed a rather important line. Now speaking as a rodent if you are saying I cannot follow the logic then I have a nut or two to nibble over with you but it could be construed as a monstrously personal attack on someone else and the kind of line of attack that moves you from the victim into the offender.

So it is up to you but I would really recommend apologising to everyone on this forum and not saying something like that ever again.

All AlexArts does here is insult content creators and deny history. It isn't a wonder that he is responded to in kind with insults, really it seems to be what he comes here for. It's a wonder that he's allowed to continue, as all he really ever does is stir up strife. It is a testament to the patience of admins and moderators l, and the belief here that we can speak freely, so I don't have much of a complaint to lodge. I'm just saying SkatingJesus contributes here, AlexArts doesn't (any more). SkatingJesus's comment is understandable.

Anyhow, on topic, I've always considered this subject to be the same as video games. Think GTA (though I've never played), you run around pillaging and murdering to your heart's content. Do folks question it in general? Of course not, it's fake. Just images on a screen and imagination. Same principle applies to the content here, it isn't real. It's healthier to get the fantasy out in a safe way, just like with games.

This thread was not put here as a kind of boxing ring for members to squabble and fight in. I have to go to work tomorrow so I have to sleep and I can't sit here like teacher and keep an eye on those of you who appear to have lost the ability to be civil to one another.

Therefore I have no choice but to lock this thread, at least for now.

Back
Top Bottom