Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I Dont Know

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm Thinking About Making A New Movie Ornament of Triumph Based On The Quoom Computer Art Series Of The Same Name But I Can't Decide This Alone You Can Help By Voting In The Poll If You Like To See A Movie Called Ornament of Triumph In A Movie But This Time With Real People Playing The Roles Instead Of Computer Generated Art Kinda Like The Movie I Did Previously Called The Passion Of The Female Jesus Also Note That I Posted This Same Kind Of Poll On Crux Foundation And Votes There As Well As Here Will Help Me Decide

I Would Like To Say Thank You To Everybody Who Voted In This Poll So Far And Your Overwhelming Support And As My Was Of Saying Thank You Im Gonna Let You In On A Little Secret Ornament of Triumph Is Currently In Pre-Production I Am Working On The Script I Am Looking At The Original Ornament of Triumph Work In The Crux Archives In Crux Foundation For Research Purpose And I Am Work On Image Manips For The Part Of Tarathala Attached Is The Woman Who Will Play Tarathala From A Arkady Picture Set Deep In The Forest The Models Name Is Unknown
Tarathala.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Would Like To Say Thank You To Everybody Who Voted In This Poll So Far And Your Overwhelming Support And As My Was Of Saying Thank You Im Gonna Let You In On A Little Secret Ornament of Triumph Is Currently In Pre-Production I Am Working On The Script I Am Looking At The Original Ornament of Triumph Work In The Crux Archives In Crux Foundation For Research Purpose And I Am Work On Image Manips For The Part Of Tarathala Attached Is The Woman Who Will Play Tarathala From A Arkady Picture Set Deep In The Forest The Models Name Is Unknown View attachment 691439
I Would Like To Say Thank You To Everybody Who Voted In This Poll So Far And Your Overwhelming Support And As My Way Of Saying Thank You Im Gonna Let You In On A Little Secret Ornament of Triumph Is Currently In Pre-Production I Am Working On The Script I Am Looking At The Original Ornament of Triumph Work In The Crux Archives For Research Purpose And I Am Work On Image Manips For The Part Of Tarathala Attached Is The Woman Who Will Play Tarathala From A Arkady Picture Set Deep In The Forest The Models Name Is Unknown Please Forgive Me For Saying This Twice I Had To Correct Some Typos

I Would Like To Say Thank You To Everybody Who Voted In This Poll What I Am About To Say May Be A Little Or A Lot Off Topic So Bear With Me On April 15th 2019 While I Was Planing And Preparing To Make The Ornament of Triumph Movie But Like Most Of The World I Was Sadden By The Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire In Paris I Would Like To Make A Huge Announcement It Hurts Me To Say This But Im Sorry But The Ornament of Triumph Movie Will Be Postponed Till Maybe Next Year Thank You For Your Understanding In Closing I Would Like To Say I Have Put A Picture Of The Crucified Female Jesus Watching From Heaven The Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire In The MessageNotreDame20190415QuaideMontebello_(cropped).jpg:(

Back
Top Bottom