Would you like to think this is a kind of crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Missed this one. Where is this story?
My story is in the Forum Archive in three parts...first part is called ERIN...2nd part is called An Unhappy Reunion...and part three is called The Fall of Rome.

Using XPS to make some pictures, without rendering, just do the action and the prop.
The nail and the square are made with 3D builder,a application of the win10 system,I also made 十、キ、X—shape cross.(3D builder is really great)
The last picture is the blood models I downloaded, because the pose cost me a lot of energy, I can't make the bleeding effect today. I also downloaded models of the sex toy, and it's too late to use it.
I have to rest, I feel that my language ability has fallen a lot……
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.pnga.png

Last edited:
Using XPS to make some pictures, without rendering, just do the action and the prop.
The nail and the square are made with 3D builder,a application of the win10 system,I also made 十、キ、X—shape cross.(3D builder is really great)
The last picture is the blood models I downloaded, because the pose cost me a lot of energy, I can't make the bleeding effect today. I also downloaded models of the sex toy, and it's too late to use it.
I have to rest, I feel that my language ability has fallen a little...
View attachment 575967View attachment 575978View attachment 575989View attachment 575992View attachment 575993View attachment 575994View attachment 575998View attachment 576001View attachment 576003

Whoa. Excellent start, Hongzu! And your English is fine, better than some Americans I know. ;)

4 ……
It is a pity that I didn't find the suitable blood model,with no way to show the right effect.
You may find that I am lazy,three of the four girls are using the same body pose,four of the four girls are using the same upper body pose.And for the square,I gave up the posture I tried last night(The palm is in front and the foot is in the back,poor girls can't move at all because of the cause of the joint).There is no other reasons to do it,just laziness.:hanged:
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png

Last edited:
The Japanese style of crucifixion, with legs wide apart, is a similar concept:

View attachment 575322

Here's Quoom's Europeanised version:

View attachment 575323

I'm absolutely in love with this second image! It just might be my most fave out of all the ones I have seen here, or at least in a top 10.
Tragically, I will never see the rest in this set I do not think. I know who made it and where they can be found, but it just is not meant to be.

Thank you for sharing it and also thanks to Hongzu for starting this thread that I also share an interest in! :)

Back
Top Bottom