Would You Pay £750 To Be Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cool backgrounds for end time crucifixions
View attachment 487259

I love this pic, Madi. You've done a brilliant job of adding the girl to what is an amazing background picture. An inspiration for stories and imagined fantasy. Well done!

I don't know Detroit that well, but those buildings certainly exist. The population is about one-half what it was at its peak in the 1960s, so there are certainly plenty of abandoned buildings. There has been a revival downtown in recent years, but unfortunately that hasn't done much for the outer areas of the city.

The actual station where trains stop looks like this View attachment 487239

Hardly Gare St Lazare as painted by Monet, but functional. The station Naraku showed is one that obviously hasn't been used since the old days when rail travel was the main mode of getting between cities. According to Amtrak's web site there are 3 daily trains between Detroit and Chicago.

It's bizarre that such an impressive building as that Michigan Central Station should have been allowed to fall into ruin, and all those churches etc. In other cities they would have been turned into hotels, theatres etc. So half the city population is gone, and there are derelict buildings everywhere?

It's bizarre that such an impressive building as that Michigan Central Station should have been allowed to fall into ruin, and all those churches etc. In other cities they would have been turned into hotels, theatres etc. So half the city population is gone, and there are derelict buildings everywhere?

In the 1950 census, Detroit had 1.8 million residents and in 2010 it had 700,000. So clearly a lot of the houses are abandoned. Many have been torn down, and in the best cases, the lots have been turned into urban gardens.

There is a show on CNN here in the States with a very well known New York chef, Anthony Bourdain, called "Parts Unknown", where he travels to interesting places, typically ones that not too many tourists get to. I don't know if it appears on CNN International. Perhaps my favorite one was when he went to Detroit. Here it is

I Am really glad i put that message up for Naraku there has been some very interesting
replies. a once thriving city reduced to what it is today. i think i chose the right place
for my fantasy though the choice of derelict decaying buildings is vast

Back
Top Bottom