Wsf - Whipping, Scourging, Flogging – Martha's Style

How do you like flogging girls?

• Flogg them harshly but keeping them alive for crucifixion.

• Flogg them cruelly, skinning them, even if they die.

• Flogg them harshly making they beg to be fucked by all their holes.

• Flog them harshle, fuck them and then flogg them to death.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 371670
371668-6d77ba5c2c134d326c9229c08c2ecbe5.jpg

Eul's been putting library books back on the wrong shelves :eek: :spank:
(mind, that's an interesting slavegirl test, holding those books steady
with arms spread out while I'm being whipped naked -
must try it ;) :devil:)

Nice!

Here is another twist on whipping women.

A new conservative government came to power. This government felt that there were too many divorces. To curb the divorce rate, it introduced legislation wherein, if a couple were getting divorced because the husband cheated with another woman, the other woman was made civilly liable for the attorney fees of both the husband and the wife.

The government knew full well that many "other women" did not have the kind of money to pay both the husband and the wife's attorney fees. The government anticipated this by writing into the legislation that the "other women" could be exempt from paying the attorney fees if the "other women" agreed and consented to be whipped, 100 lashes, by the wife.

Many other women opted to be whipped. The whipping was done under government supervision, with a physician on standby and a Marshal to make sure the wife did not get carried away. The wife had to train and be certified in whipping before she whipped the other woman. The wife was not allowed to whip the other woman to death.

On the day of the whipping, the other woman arrived at a government facility. She stripped naked in front of the wife, who had the option of performing a long cavity search on the other woman. 99% of wives took this option.

Then the wife tied/secured the other woman to the whipping post of the wife's choice and proceeded to whip the other woman with the wife's choice of whip--bullwhip, flogger, crop whip, cane, cat o nine tails.

If the other woman begged for mercy before being whipped, the wife could allow a range of alternatives, such as forcing the other woman to perform cunnilingus on her, or strapon-fucking the other woman up the ass. If the other woman did not perform this satisfactorily, the wife still retained the option of whipping the other woman. Of the other women who begged for mercy and performed cunnilingus on the wife, 80% were whipped 100 lashes anyway.

The wife could have the other woman being filmed as she was whipped, just as long as the wife did not redistribute the film for commercial gain.

Many couples reconciled after the wife whipped the other woman.

This is, How I prefere the victim for the flogging.
001-gif.371668

Hanged by wrists and feet of the ground. :D
suits me! I'd kick more than she's doing in that gif, but you'd be out of leg-reach,
I'd only be asking for punishment if my foot did happen to touch you! :devil:

Nice!

Here is another twist on whipping women.

A new conservative government came to power. This government felt that there were too many divorces. To curb the divorce rate, it introduced legislation wherein, if a couple were getting divorced because the husband cheated with another woman, the other woman was made civilly liable for the attorney fees of both the husband and the wife.

The government knew full well that many "other women" did not have the kind of money to pay both the husband and the wife's attorney fees. The government anticipated this by writing into the legislation that the "other women" could be exempt from paying the attorney fees if the "other women" agreed and consented to be whipped, 100 lashes, by the wife.

Many other women opted to be whipped. The whipping was done under government supervision, with a physician on standby and a Marshal to make sure the wife did not get carried away. The wife had to train and be certified in whipping before she whipped the other woman. The wife was not allowed to whip the other woman to death.

On the day of the whipping, the other woman arrived at a government facility. She stripped naked in front of the wife, who had the option of performing a long cavity search on the other woman. 99% of wives took this option.

Then the wife tied/secured the other woman to the whipping post of the wife's choice and proceeded to whip the other woman with the wife's choice of whip--bullwhip, flogger, crop whip, cane, cat o nine tails.

If the other woman begged for mercy before being whipped, the wife could allow a range of alternatives, such as forcing the other woman to perform cunnilingus on her, or strapon-fucking the other woman up the ass. If the other woman did not perform this satisfactorily, the wife still retained the option of whipping the other woman. Of the other women who begged for mercy and performed cunnilingus on the wife, 80% were whipped 100 lashes anyway.

The wife could have the other woman being filmed as she was whipped, just as long as the wife did not redistribute the film for commercial gain.

Many couples reconciled after the wife whipped the other woman.

KvK

To have a "brilliant" idea like this, the Governor's name, must be Solomon! :p :doh: :devil:

Top Cat

they're really great whipping, I'd so love to be her :devil:
except for the shoes - what's the point?
if I was being lashed like that, I'd be kicking and dancing,
any shoes would fly off!
And feeling the rough ground and prickly weeds
under my bare feet is such a big part of being truly naked.

I'm with you there, I have never understood why so many pics and vids show the slave/model wearing heels - for me all slaves should submit naked and barefooted.

Whilst commenting, in my 30+ years I have met less than 10 slaves willing to undergo such harsh whipping, indeed not just willing, but begging for the most severe punishment. they would wear their weals and stripes with pride, and were never embarrassed at the inevitable longer term marks and keloid scars. I would so dearly love to fins another upon whom to practice my longtail, cat, cane and crop skills :span1:

Back
Top Bottom