Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
They all look kosher to me, and look par for the course in my neck of the woods!

#3 strikes me as a manip. Just something slightly off about it (apart from the implausibility).

For who???
The Nailus Martyrs NW Arkansas straight jacket wedding gown...
View attachment 519026

I always thought it was the groom who was entering into an arrangement involving bondage!

Here are some more restrained brides.
#3 is particularly touching . . . . . :rolleyes:

219e21154f66d27862f76375ccc18d80.jpg 12258754454_1c7330e18c.jpg ed2fe67d2fb34def9adcf42c185786ed--bride-dresses-the-bride.jpg

Just in... Responding to this thread Nailus Martyrs is now offering wedding hanging packages!
hang 534 a.jpg
The bride-to-be only gets fitted before her wedding. On her big day she gets the whole treatment from a certified THT hangman.
wedding 061 a.jpg
Contact NM directly...

An Arkansas marriage is like a noose around the neck! Extremely stifling and constricting!
I hear they just keep drilling and drilling and when one comes up dry ... they just move on.

Rather crude, isn't it?

:(

View attachment 519433 Hum, it's what I always said : wedding is something to hang secure you till your death all your life, women ... :devil:

Just women??
(actually I have no complaints, well, not many complaints :D )

Here is a bride who really understands the essentials of her wedding day. A veil to be removed, a bed to offer herself upon, and herself.
IMG_3018.JPG

Some men think it's all too difficult, they'd rather just play with trains
a fun5 (1).jpg

Wedding 'celebration' in the movie 'Secretary' (2002).:cool:

There are worse ways to celebrate a wedding. Is this the consummation, or just the best man having fun with one of the bridesmaids?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom