Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
Never mind Gunner, this is proof that size really doesn't matter
(gif)

Unusual to enjoy the doll like that-.gif

Definitely not a Ken doll :rolleyes:

Thats right, Lox. But madiosi want not injuring the rules. And they say: The language in this forum are English! :p
You are right Madiosi, and therefore I never put a foreign word without its English translation!:beer:

According to an urban legend, however, in 1795, English as official language in the USA won in congress with only one vote over German.:bump2:
(actually there has only been a proposal to have all laws also translated in German and it was never submitted to vote)
Imagine how Frau Barbara Mohr would have fancied the word 'schwellung' here on CF, instead of 'tumescence'.;)

You are right Madiosi, and therefore I never put a foreign word without its English translation!:beer:

According to an urban legend, however, in 1795, English as official language in the USA won in congress with only one vote over German.:bump2:
(actually there has only been a proposal to have all laws also translated in German and it was never submitted to vote)
Imagine how Frau Barbara Mohr would have fancied the word 'schwellung' here on CF, instead of 'tumescence'.;)
I imagine me, all are easier for me here... But on the other side, I like the challenge. :beer:

Back
Top Bottom