Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well more that it not a good way to a keep a nice sharp blade. I mean I was not planning on bisecting poor Wraggy but still seems a bit off to wallop him with a dull sword.

He should be easy prey. He'll be laughing too hard to run. ;)

I found this while looking through Google Image for something else. Believe me, I would never intentionally be looking for this!
I seems RR has set up one of his cameras in Jollyrei's house.
View attachment 539803View attachment 539804

Edit: forgot the second angle.
DAMMIT! IS NOTHING SACRED? I SEE PRIVACY IS JUST SOMETHING FOR OTHER PEOPLE HERE. :mad::oops::doh::rolleyes:
I have some anatomic questions about this., but whether the skeleton has a real orgasm, or is just pretending, his look ia all alike.:confused:;)
I WILL THANK YOU TO KEEP YOUR SPECULATIONS TO YOURSELF. :rolleyes::cool:

Brings a new meaning to 'having a boner'
OH YES. VERY FUNNY, GENTLEMEN. JUST WAIT UNTIL WE GET BACK INTO ONE OF MY STORIES AND WE'LL SEE HOW AMUSING THINGS ARE THEN, EH?:devil:

(I'LL NEVER CRITICISE BARB FOR HANDING OUT DEMERITS AGAIN.)

DAMMIT! IS NOTHING SACRED? I SEE PRIVACY IS JUST SOMETHING FOR OTHER PEOPLE HERE. :mad::oops::doh::rolleyes:

I WILL THANK YOU TO KEEP YOUR SPECULATIONS TO YOURSELF. :rolleyes::cool:

OH YES. VERY FUNNY, GENTLEMEN. JUST WAIT UNTIL WE GET BACK INTO ONE OF MY STORIES AND WE'LL SEE HOW AMUSING THINGS ARE THEN, EH?:devil:

(I'LL NEVER CRITICISE BARB FOR HANDING OUT DEMERITS AGAIN.)

fine print is pretty easy to read, even for me, when it's done all in CAPS! :rolleyes:

Well more that it not a good way to a keep a nice sharp blade. I mean I was not planning on bisecting poor Wraggy but still seems a bit off to wallop him with a dull sword.

As long as you clean it afterwards, it doesn't matter where you put it, within reason.

Ah good

Hey I heard that, anyway here comes my squire with a sharper sword

View attachment 544947

Bit of a swordsman eh, RR?
(seriously, the internet is a bottomless well of squirrel pics, and people talk about cats!)

Here's a photo that may not appeal to all, but it is very well timed
illusion_18.jpg

And I derive considerable reassurance from this one, someone is in charge!
23622406_1649714571790163_1047240281008662547_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom