Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
'And then shall come Dante Phlebas Rossetti to paint thy loveliness, and post it in his Art Gallery, so that all in the whole world may see thy splendour!'
Dante_Gabriel_Phlebas.jpg

Now that will be a manip challenge for you!

He's not the only one who would like to "manipulate" you, Barb :D

we, thy humble servants do look upon thee, and pay homage unto thee, saying, "see Jollyrei! Behold Tree! Observe Madiosi! Didst ever thou see such magnificence in thy lives before this?

Behold!
(gif)
tumblr_o4095jvJcY1v0wc8oo2_400.gif

View attachment 566478

He's not the only one who would like to "manipulate" you, Barb :D

we, thy humble servants do look upon thee, and pay homage unto thee, saying, "see Jollyrei! Behold Tree! Observe Madiosi! Didst ever thou see such magnificence in thy lives before this?

Behold!
(gif)
View attachment 566479
Sometimes seems me, that Barb us skillful manipulate.

And she know also the violent way. -> :spank:

A little English lesson for beginners, advanced and professionals...
post2.jpg

Clever.
<pedantry>
In the third one, I can see why "which" has been used, it goes with the word play around witches and switches and watches, but strictly speaking "which wished to be" should be "who wished to be".
</pedantry>

once-upon-a-time-3-witches-wished-3-wishes-but-27515260.pngif-two-witches-watched-two-watches-which-witch-would-watch-19397593.pnga-guide-for-parents-and-teachers-to-help-dyslexic-children-to-read-and-write-which-witch-ate-t...jpg

One that always got me was

The sixth Sheikh's sixth sheep's sick. :confused:

Are there tongue twisters in other languages? (Other than Welsh, where the entire language is a tongue twister. :doh: :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
One that always got me was

The sixth Sheikh's sixth sheep's sick. :confused:

Are there tongue twisters in other languages? (Other than Welsh, where the entire language is a tongue twister. :doh::rolleyes: )

Yes that's a good one Wragg.
Also "She sells sea shells by the sea shore"
and "Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers"
and "Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran"
and even "many an anemone sees an enemy anemone"

one-does-not-simply-say-around-the-rugged-rocks-the-ragged-rascal-ran.jpg
e11d32ea2ebe8da0687b7bbd_rw_600.jpg

Nealus kneeled and nervously nailed nasty Narcissa neatly, notwithstanding Nealus' nerves and Narcissa's noisy never-ending nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom