Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Kim Jung Can-Can :devil:

n korea.jpg korea cancan.jpg

(I think in the next move they all slice off their knickers with a quick swish of their sabres,
as a mark of gratitude and respect to their great leader,
but that shot's been suppressed ;))

The Kim Jung Can-Can :devil:

View attachment 482946 View attachment 482947

(I think in the next move they all slice off their knickers with a quick swish of their sabres,
as a mark of gratitude and respect to their great leader,
but that shot's been suppressed ;))

This reminds me of something the author of The Orphan Master's Son said about his trip to North Korea to do research. It was when he finally asked the question, "Why do all the women wear the same shade of lipstick?" that they got pissed and essentially terminated his visit.

I think I'd be inclined to give that gentleman a wide berth, if I were you :eek:

Just remember, Kim Jung Un has first dibs on any of them. Hmm, there could be a story there...Will I get in trouble if I make fun of him or does that only apply to someone else?

Agreed, and the girls appear to rather like him, too.
Well, he is a bit of a hunk, apparently
kim-jong-un-photoshop-6.jpg

I like the up to date military kit they show off at these parades - look at those guns!
151011-nk-parade-jsw-01_3c3b46c87722bc6b9d5a71dcf50eb556.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

They probably don't have a bullet for one of the guns...

Are they seriously still making bolt action rifles for their military?
How do their nukes work, do they wind them up, do they have a big rubber band inside?
torpedo drawing_web.jpg paper-airplanes-on-multi-track-rubber-band-launcher-displayed-at-an-c947xr.jpg

Is this a case of life imitating art?

Homer.jpg

And these are pictures of a woman with great melons - I think it's also a case of "you are what you eat"

watermelon1.jpg watermelon2.jpg

The Yeoman Warders of the Tower of London (and the similar but separate corps of Yeomen of the Guard) look anachronistic but every one of them has done serious service in a Commonwealth military and achieved warrant officer rank (think sergeant major, chief petty officer [ of a department] etc) .

Beefeaters.jpg

Also because times they be a changing see if you can spot the odd one out ;)

Breaching the Tower of London.jpg

How do their nukes work, do they wind them up, do they have a big rubber band inside?
View attachment 483593 View attachment 483594

View attachment 483595

And these are pictures of a woman with great melons - I think it's also a case of "you are what you eat"

View attachment 483596 View attachment 483597
I Think she has great melons.

As for bolt-action rifles most high-power large bore sniper rifles are indeed bolt action as it is steadier than a semi-automatic rifle.
armed reb 020.jpg

View attachment 483593 View attachment 483594

View attachment 483595

View attachment 483596 View attachment 483597
Those are DPRK copies of the Soviet SKS, a semi-automatic - not bolt action - rifle that was introduced in 1949. The Chinese version is still in production and it's likely the DPRK version is too. It is still in use in some 3rd world armies and with insurgent groups.

Those are DPRK copies of the Soviet SKS, a semi-automatic - not bolt action - rifle that was introduced in 1949. The Chinese version is still in production and it's likely the DPRK version is too. It is still in use in some 3rd world armies and with insurgent groups.

I bow to your superior knowledge Naraku, but you have to admit the design is still pretty damn old!

Those Chinese knock offs, sometimes it's hard to tell what's real and what isn't
wtf-occ`j (6).jpg

Only buy genuine manufacturers parts, otherwise you may be disappointed
101g.jpg

As for bolt-action rifles most high-power large bore sniper rifles are indeed bolt action as it is steadier than a semi-automatic rifle.

This one's got her eye on you Tree, watch out!
2017 huntress (2).jpg

Last edited:
Mosin-Nagant Carbine

Mosin-Nagant_karbin_m1938_Ryssland_-_AM.032891.jpg

Note the cleaning rod under the fore-end of the full stock and the large bolt handle

SKS carbine

469f8e4cf6cb906f8d810865ace74d83.jpg

Note the three quarters stock, the gas return piston above the barrel, the small charging leaver (not a turn bolt) and the attached bayonet, Czech versions had a side ways deploying bayonet and the DPRK copied this as well as the Chinese copy of the original above.

Just going to leave those there :p

Back
Top Bottom