Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
So RR when do we get the arms and armor thread?

I don't think even Bull or Gunner can compete with this
Unusual for a huge Lawn Ornament!.jpg

Mosin-Nagant Carbine

Note the cleaning rod under the fore-end of the full stock and the large bolt handle

SKS carbine

Note the three quarters stock, the gas return piston above the barrel, the small charging leaver (not a turn bolt) and the attached bayonet, Czech versions had a side ways deploying bayonet and the DPRK copied this as well as the Chinese copy of the original above.

Just going to leave those there :p
I stand corrected.
I believe, upon further research, that the tan uniforms are militia/reserve units. They seem to be equiped with older weapons like the Mosin-Nagant and even the PPSh.

o-NORTH-KOREA-ARMY-facebook.jpg north-korea-army-759-ap (1).jpg
Women in the Regular Army and Navy do - at least on parade - carry the DPRK version of the AK-47.
article-2381052-1B03F65C000005DC-523_634x428.jpg 0dcaa644e6b0f502b56e780621b8bed2.jpg
Even if they have outdated weapons and their missles barely get off the ground and most of the country is starving, the North Koreans still are second to no other army in one thing: medals!:D
9616750a14373dd88b696d781a3804d6.jpg

I stand corrected.
I believe, upon further research, that the tan uniforms are militia/reserve units. They seem to be equiped with older weapons like the Mosin-Nagant and even the PPSh.

View attachment 484970 View attachment 484981
Women in the Regular Army and Navy do - at least on parade - carry the DPRK version of the AK-47.
View attachment 484978 View attachment 484979
Even if they have outdated weapons and their missles barely get off the ground and most of the country is starving, the North Koreans still are second to no other army in one thing: medals!:D
View attachment 484980

Maybe they are a form of armour?

Or maybe . . . . . hmm what do they remind me of now?
187779.jpg

Back
Top Bottom