Wtf And Oddities

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first set look like creative solutions to problems of limited space - although I'm not sure how you use that stall.
The remainder show signs of limited brains.
Here are some more examples:
View attachment 651242View attachment 651243View attachment 651244View attachment 651245View attachment 651246

I'm sure the first 4 made sense on the plans . . . . .

This pic reminds me of some other material I saw years ago, inspired by Gulliver's Travels with a gender switch.
under_a_roman_sky_wip_stage_4_by_faile35-dai0fjs.jpg

If you don't get what I mean you might read the following
http://www.fayefletching.com/the-muff-divers-of-lilliput/

Which leads us inevitably to the Irish town of Muff
f9oodcng42pz.jpgwelcome-to-muff-50-km-h-please-efully-dive-carefully-35512249.png

Attachments

• DB4998AA-5B0F-42AF-9E4E-0004C16CE3E5.jpeg
    DB4998AA-5B0F-42AF-9E4E-0004C16CE3E5.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 75
To my vast astonishment, this isn’t an article from The Onion.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/falling-for-hot-jesus-at-a-christian-theme-park-in-florida?ref=home

Some excerpts:

All these women want to bang hot Jesus and to be honest, now I kinda do too. Whenever Jesus isn’t saving some damsel in distress, he’s hanging out in the streets of Jerusalem with his homies. He’s essentially the guy every straight white man wants to be and every straight white woman wants to screw. Is this how they recruit people to Christianity? Because it’s almost working on me.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

They drag Jesus over to meet Satan, who’s wearing a black robe with a hood like an evil wizard straight out of a Harry Potter book. He too gives a speech, but it’s met with booooooooos from the crowd. Satan smiles all smug, loving that he’s getting under everyone’s skin. When he finally shuts up, the guards rip off Jesus’ robe, leaving him in what’s effectively an ancient diaper, then they bind his hands to a wooden post with rope. Maybe this is some sort of old-timey S&M!

No. Further. Comment. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• F787A9E7-6110-4354-8673-8CC9220776F8.jpeg
    F787A9E7-6110-4354-8673-8CC9220776F8.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 59
All these women want to bang hot Jesus and to be honest, now I kinda do too. Whenever Jesus isn’t saving some damsel in distress, he’s hanging out in the streets of Jerusalem with his homies. He’s essentially the guy every straight white man wants to be and every straight white woman wants to screw. Is this how they recruit people to Christianity? Because it’s almost working on me.
Yep, that has Always been my hypothesis. Christ, a very charismatic rabbi, was tried and crucified because he could not keep his hands from the women of Jeruzalem, and they fell easily for him. Also married women, and they could not lapidate them all, after all. A mock-up accusation was fabricated, and the Judeans left the dirty work for the Roman rulers, but at the end, at least their women were safe again.

Yep, that has Always been my hypothesis. Christ, a very charismatic rabbi, was tried and crucified because he could not keep his hands from the women of Jeruzalem, and they fell easily for him. Also married women, and they could not lapidate them all, after all. A mock-up accusation was fabricated, and the Judeans left the dirty work for the Roman rulers, but at the end, at least their women were safe again.

Indeed. ;)

Attachments

• 066ACCA7-DF2C-4A31-93AA-4ACC212F6A98.gif
    066ACCA7-DF2C-4A31-93AA-4ACC212F6A98.gif
    967.4 KB · Views: 73

Greatest story ever told? :rolleyes::devil:

Back
Top Bottom