WTF

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
‘WTF’ is the initials for the ‘Women’s Termination Facility. In the future the population of women has skyrocketed. Deemed an ecological necessity any woman that has not bred a male offspring by the age of 30 is ordered to the WTF to be terminated and be turned in to cattle feed or, if of a suitable grade, into meat stock.
Ironically ‘WTF’ is also short for ‘What the fuck’, which is what many women say when they get their notice delivered!
The process is simple. The women scheduled for termination arrive at the WTF. The women are led into the termination room where they are to be hanged before becoming meat.
Hang blonde 004.jpg
Notice everyone is wearing warm clothing. This is because the chamber is kept rather cool. Of course, the woman to be hanged is stripped of her clothing.
hang blonde 4.jpg
The room is kept cool for several reasons. Importantly the woman (well… the livestock readied to be slaughtered) must be preserved after she is hanged but before she butchered and sold as meat. At 45F (a bit over 7) the women’s body will keep fresh for hours. Besides the cool air makes their body taunt and nipples tumescent. Each execution is recorded, and the videos are sold to help cover the woman’s slaughter.
Hang blonde 5.jpg
This woman seems to be accepting her fate quite nicely.
hang blonde 6.jpg
She seems to willingly take the noose being tightened around her neck. Perhaps she is just in disbelief that she is about to be hanged. The guards cuff her hands behind her back and begins pulling off her panties. The woman begs to leave the garment on but the guard informs her “Livestock is hanged nude. Besides, we sell your clothing at our gift shop. Panties full off crap aren’t big sellers!”
hang blonde 7.jpg
They steady the woman and one says “It is time. Are you ready?”
She looks down her body and says “No… please don’t…”
hang blonde 10.jpg
The question is rhetorical. There are schedules to be kept and the stool is kicked away. She looks down at the floor that is mere inches out of reach of her feet.
hang blonde 8.jpg
Less than five minutes later the woman is hanged meat, dead, and ready for the butcher…
hang blonde 9.jpg
At least she contributes to the food supply…

‘WTF’ is the initials for the ‘Women’s Termination Facility. In the future the population of women has skyrocketed. Deemed an ecological necessity any woman that has not bred a male offspring by the age of 30 is ordered to the WTF to be terminated and be turned in to cattle feed or, if of a suitable grade, into meat stock.
Ironically ‘WTF’ is also short for ‘What the fuck’, which is what many women say when they get their notice delivered!
The process is simple. The women scheduled for termination arrive at the WTF. The women are led into the termination room where they are to be hanged before becoming meat.
View attachment 665338
Notice everyone is wearing warm clothing. This is because the chamber is kept rather cool. Of course, the woman to be hanged is stripped of her clothing.
View attachment 665339
The room is kept cool for several reasons. Importantly the woman (well… the livestock readied to be slaughtered) must be preserved after she is hanged but before she butchered and sold as meat. At 45F (a bit over 7) the women’s body will keep fresh for hours. Besides the cool air makes their body taunt and nipples tumescent. Each execution is recorded, and the videos are sold to help cover the woman’s slaughter.
View attachment 665340
This woman seems to be accepting her fate quite nicely.
View attachment 665341
She seems to willingly take the noose being tightened around her neck. Perhaps she is just in disbelief that she is about to be hanged. The guards cuff her hands behind her back and begins pulling off her panties. The woman begs to leave the garment on but the guard informs her “Livestock is hanged nude. Besides, we sell your clothing at our gift shop. Panties full off crap aren’t big sellers!”
View attachment 665342
They steady the woman and one says “It is time. Are you ready?”
She looks down her body and says “No… please don’t…”
View attachment 665345
The question is rhetorical. There are schedules to be kept and the stool is kicked away. She looks down at the floor that is mere inches out of reach of her feet.
View attachment 665343
Less than five minutes later the woman is hanged meat, dead, and ready for the butcher…
View attachment 665344
At least she contributes to the food supply…
OK, I'll add an insensitive male comment. With tits like those, she really should have suckled a male child. If she was too selfish for that, then I agree they could be roasted to a nice banquet centerplate.

Gals under 30, hurry up! Unless you relish being served with relish!

OK, I'll add an insensitive male comment. With tits like those, she really should have suckled a male child. If she was too selfish for that, then I agree they could be roasted to a nice banquet centerplate.

Gals under 30, hurry up! Unless you relish being served with relish!
More to come!!!

One woman hanged is just a punctuation on the clock at the WTF. More will be processed as the day wears on and new ones replace the slaughtered sows. Kathy Summer is having a nice day. Her boyfriend and roommate has flowers delivered on lottery day. Kathy appreciates the gesture, but suspects Rick knows something about the day’s drawing.
c 001 a.jpg
She is very perceptive as the hand-delivered letter arrives. Her ass is (about) to be cooked!
c 028 a.jpg
There is nothing better than the truth. Kathy confronts Rick and tells him not only has her number come up but the meat wagon will be here to pick her up in a bit more than an hour!

Rick seems to be only amused.
couple 090 A.jpg
“You seem pleased that I will be hanged and barbequed” Kathy says as Rick fingers her soaking wet cunt.

“I don’t make the rules, Kathy. But remember you failed to produce a child, much less a boy. You deserve to be hanged and cooked” he replies.

Of course, I do! I do not want to die hanged from a noose but it would be unfair to say I did not want it! I took the pill that insured I would not give birth. I lose on the lottery draw. I cannot wait to be hanged naked before the audience!

I chose not to give birth knowing there was a three-to-one chance I’d be selected as a barbeque sow. I could hardly stand the thought of having a noose around my neck waiting to be hanged!
hang 297 d.jpg
Now it is only hours away!

-Kathy Summer, condemned sow

Is hanging really the best method if we're talking about meat. I mean, you'll never get a kosher or halal certification like that. :eusa_doh::cheeseburger:
Isn't kosher slaughter illegal now in most of the EU? New bureaucratic rules out of Brussels say it inhumane. Which is interesting since historically Kosher slaughter was more humane than gentile methods

Tree is not familiar with this 'gentile method'... Do explain
shechita (from Wikipedia)
A special knife is used, that is very long; and no undue pressure may be applied to the knife, which must be very sharp. The procedure may be performed with the animal either lying on its back (שחיטה מוונחת, shechita munachat) or standing (שחיטה מעומדת, shechita me'umedet). In the case of fowl (with the exception of large fowl like turkey) the bird is held in the non-dominant hand in such a way that the head is pulled back and the neck exposed, while the cut made with the dominant hand.

The procedure is done with the intention of causing a rapid drop in blood pressure in the brain and loss of consciousness, to render the animal insensitive to pain and to exsanguinate in a prompt and precise action. It has been suggested that eliminating blood flow through the carotid arteries does not cut blood flow to the brain of a bovine because the brain is also supplied with blood by vertebral arteries, however other authorities note the distinction between severing the carotid versus merely blocking it.

The intention was as quick and painless death as possible. But the animal was to be conscious to meet its maker. Therefore it is forbidden to slaughter and unconscious animal.

New EU regulations require that the animal be sedated first. Kosher butchers in the EU are often closing up rather than change. Kosher meat is then imported from outside the EU.

A special knife is used, that is very long; and no undue pressure may be applied to the knife, which must be very sharp. The procedure may be performed with the animal either lying on its back (שחיטה מוונחת, shechita munachat) or standing (שחיטה מעומדת, shechita me'umedet). In the case of fowl (with the exception of large fowl like turkey) the bird is held in the non-dominant hand in such a way that the head is pulled back and the neck exposed, while the cut made with the dominant hand.

The procedure is done with the intention of causing a rapid drop in blood pressure in the brain and loss of consciousness, to render the animal insensitive to pain and to exsanguinate in a prompt and precise action. It has been suggested that eliminating blood flow through the carotid arteries does not cut blood flow to the brain of a bovine because the brain is also supplied with blood by vertebral arteries, however other authorities note the distinction between severing the carotid versus merely blocking it.

The intention was as quick and painless death as possible. But the animal was to be conscious to meet its maker. Therefore it is forbidden to slaughter and unconscious animal.

New EU regulations require that the animal be sedated first. Kosher butchers in the EU are often closing up rather than change. Kosher meat is then imported from outside the EU.
We don't use any of that shit in Northwest Arkansas... fricking Europeans...:facepalm:

She is very perceptive as the hand-delivered letter arrives. Her ass is (about) to be cooked!

There is nothing better than the truth. Kathy confronts Rick and tells him not only has her number come up but the meat wagon will be here to pick her up in a bit more than an hour!

I'm going to miss him , he knew what I liked in bed.

Rick seems to be only amused.

“You seem pleased that I will be hanged and barbequed” Kathy says as Rick fingers her soaking wet cunt.

I was hoping for more then just being fingered before I leave.

I could hardly stand the thought of having a noose around my neck waiting to be hanged!

Now it is only hours away!

My pussy is so wet thinking about it.

We don't use any of that shit in Northwest Arkansas... fricking Europeans...:facepalm:

I have been educated this morning. I didn't know what kosher rules were. I wonder why they don't apply to the way people are dispatched. it seems so much more humane ?

Rick tells me he wishes he be there when they hang me. He says he is sure I will put on a great dance as I strangle hanging from the noose. I must admit his talking about me being hanged is making me wet and horny. I say to him “There is an hour before the meat wagon gets here. Are you going to give me my final fuck?”
c 002 a.jpg
I lift my dress and Rick kneels between thighs and laps at my doomed cunt with his tongue.
c 003 a.jpg
I cum almost immediately. With selfish greed I climb onto his erect cock to get my last fuck. I cum swiftly again.
c 005 a.jpg
I decide I don’t want his cum pouring from my pussy when I am hanged. I climb off his stiff cock and take it in my mouth.
c 004 a.jpg
The shaft tastes of his sweat and my wet cunt’s juices. I got my last fuck and taste my last meal. It does take long before he is pumping his load into my mouth.
c 007 a.jpg
It is close to the time the meat wagon will arrive. I slip into a halter top and a pair of jeans. There’s no need for a bra or panties. They will be hanging me naked in a few hours. My pussy is still wet as I wait for the meat wagon to arrive. In a few hours I will be meat swinging from a noose before they barbeque my body. In a perverse way I am very aroused. Rick hears the meat wagon pull up to the curb. He says “I’m sorry I can’t be with you when they string you up.”

I laugh and say “You will watch me hang on the RR Premium Channel. I’ll give you a good dance.”
c 006.jpg
Rick kisses me goodbye.
c 008.jpg
I walk out of the house for the last time…

-Kathy Summer, only hours left!

I arrive at the Women’s Termination Facility to be hanged and cooked. I wonder what the hanging will feel like. I know Rick will watch me strangling from the noose on TV. I wish I could see me croaking hanging from the noose. I have watched many women hanged on our premium channel. I must admit I have enjoyed watching the sows hanged. I wonder what it will feel like as the rope closes around my neck.

I arrive at the Women’s Termination Facility. I’m at the reception desk when I see my best friend Becky walk up. Amazed I say “Becky, are you going to hang with me?”

“It looks like it. We are just sows waiting to be cooked” she sighs.
c 009 a.jpg
There is something about knowing you have less than a few hours to live. I am young and healthy and could have had sex with any man (and more than a few women) in town. Instead of a date at a local pub my next dance is hanging by my neck from a noose at the Women’s Termination Facility before I am spit-roasted as sow meat. I dread being hanged but I did take the pill so I can only blame myself for what is coming ahead.

One thing about the WTF is the administrative staff doesn’t wear clothing. It is supposed to make the livestock women more comfortable before they are hanged then cooked. Kathy Summer is in for a rude surprise…

Becky and I are waiting in the sow processing lounge waiting to be hanged. We even tease each other about who is going to look better as we are hanged naked.
c 029 A.jpg
You can call it ‘gallows humor’ but it passes the time. One of the WTF staff comes into the room and announces that we are to strip and be prepared to be hanged. It is surprising how willing everyone obeys knowing we are being readied to be sow meat. Then the big chill hits as she says “and Kathy Summer has been selected for the afternoon live spit-roast!”
c 030.jpg
WHAT? I’m the live-spit roast? I really didn’t want to be hanged but to have a spit shoved through me is more than I expected! Before I can protest she says “Come on, ladies; get naked now or all of you get the spit without being hanged first.”

It is demeaning but the looks from the other women let me know I don’t have much in the line of peer sympathy. I peal my clothing off.
c 031.jpg
The camera crew from RR Video Productions record me taking off the last bit of clothing that I have.
c 032.jpg
I know if Rick isn’t watching this live he’s recording it. What a son of bitch after all I have done with him. Becky comes over and hugs me. She says she is sorry I am going to be the afternoon live pig. What does it matter; we will both be dead soon enough!
c 033.jpg
-Kathy Summer

Back
Top Bottom